Teenager Dies In Crash

Teenager Dies In Crash

There are 174 comments on the Star 93.3 story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Teenager Dies In Crash. In it, Star 93.3 reports that:

According to State Police, Brian Stevens, 18, of Port Jervis, was driving a 1991 Chevrolet Camaro about 1 a.m. when he collided with a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer driven by Patrick Asaro, 21, of Westtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star 93.3.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Old fart

Cape Coral, FL

#186 Nov 28, 2011
ligenz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny :) For your info no exstacy was taking that night. Not me not pat not anyone. I guess your just one of those people that feed into drama and other persons foul insight. I think you should know the truth before you open your drama queen mouth :) Gossiping old fart!
Ya know, its little twirp hershey highway lovers like you that just don't get it.Everyone knows who you are everyone knows you involved in a homocide,and now you want the world to feel sorry for your merderous sad a&s. Get this straight the first time, right now, you are being closely observed as an accessory murderer in our society.No one cares about you !!! Move to Canada!
ligenz

United States

#187 Nov 28, 2011
:) Find something better to do with your spare time. I was involved helping Pat? That's why I receive threating phone calls from people on team Pat huh? I was just stating I wanted a clear conscious, cuz I knew what happened. Pat's fault, not mine. Hence I never received a ticket of any sort. I'm not an arogant Dale Earnhardt, wanna be "highway lover"
ligenz

United States

#188 Nov 28, 2011
We have bigger things in our society to worry about. It's people like you stuck in their bubble. Move on! Stop dwelling, negative nancy
Oo and I really don't care what people say or think. That's why the word opinion is in our dictionary.
john

United States

#189 Nov 29, 2011
ligenz wrote:
We have bigger things in our society to worry about. It's people like you stuck in their bubble. Move on! Stop dwelling, negative nancy
Oo and I really don't care what people say or think. That's why the word opinion is in our dictionary.
Give it a rest man You testified you did your part, now your just picking on old wounds. Nothing will bring Brian back. So sleep well donít feel bad about cutting a deal to testify, itís how things get done. No one cares you did and you shouldnĎt either. Screw Pat! You got yours, Pat got his! The Stevenís got Pat put away, and you helped. Good for you dude!
Old fart

Cape Coral, FL

#190 Nov 29, 2011
ligenz wrote:
Ya know, its little twirp hershey highway lovers like you that just don't get it.Everyone knows who you are everyone knows you involved in a homocide,and now you want the world to feel sorry for your merderous sad a&s. Get this straight the first time, right now, you are being closely observed as an accessory murderer in our society.No one cares about you !!! Move to Canada!
john

United States

#191 Nov 29, 2011
Donít listen to the old fart guy You testified you did your part, you worked with the courts Your not under investigation he doesnít know what heís talking about. They needed your help to nail Pat and you cooperated so what you cut a deal to testify, itís how things get done. no one cares. Screw Pat! The important part is that you spoke up be proud. You got yours, Pat got his!! The Stevenís got Pat put away, and you helped. Good for you dude!!!!
Old fart

Cape Coral, FL

#192 Nov 29, 2011
Ligenz is a dirty rat,no better then Sammy the bull.
sp fan

Norwood, NJ

#193 Apr 10, 2012
Pat lost his appeal, I'm glad he will have to serve out his sentence.
life is short

Wurtsboro, NY

#194 Apr 23, 2012
Patrick is a good friend of mine and is a great person .he may have made a mistake but it does not make him a terrible human being I'm sure everyone has lost someone they love and I am very sorry for the Stevens family and all of his friends for their loss but no one can justify destroying the life of another young person when already so much has been lost everyone should take away from this that life is short and leave the families and all the victims at peace . Again I am sorry for ALL the people that have suffered becouse of this tragedy . Rip. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone
Curious

Middletown, NY

#195 May 30, 2013
Does anyone know if Patrick is still in jail??? I Sure hope so!!
ligenz

Newburgh, NY

#196 May 30, 2013
Yes he is still there
Very Curious

Monroe, NY

#197 Jun 13, 2013
Does anyone know if Kyle Ligenzowski is still a liar and drug addict? I sure hope so!!
Patarso is a killer

Frankfort, NY

#198 Apr 23, 2015
Witness wrote:
The things people will write about my brother.

Is your brother the drunk murderer? People haven't said enough. Rest in peace Brian. Peace to you and your family. And to Pat and his family. Karma. May karma find you everyday in every possible way. You re a visitor on a planet of people filled with hate for people like you. Irresponsible pieces of trash that do whatever they want without thinking about the 9trillion other people on the planet b
Pat sucks

Frankfort, NY

#199 Apr 23, 2015
sp fan wrote:
Pat lost his appeal, I'm glad he will have to serve out his sentence.
He took life so he should have to give his. His sentence will never be enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with having sex with 14-year-old girl (Oct '10) Jul 17 Anonymous 11
News When do Kiryas Joel officials meet? Theya re no... May '17 Moshe Janklowitz 9
Cottage St. Dance Hall 1940s/50s May '17 George 2
crooked doctors in orange county? (Mar '15) May '17 yidfellas v USA 4
News Where in Goshen? May '17 lavon affair 1
Middletown Orphange Children's Home 1881 - 1917 (May '16) May '17 George 5
News Middletown mayor accuses KJ of lying about wate... Apr '17 Merkan 2

Westtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westtown Mortgages