Teenager Dies In Crash

Nov 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star 93.3

According to State Police, Brian Stevens, 18, of Port Jervis, was driving a 1991 Chevrolet Camaro about 1 a.m. when he collided with a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer driven by Patrick Asaro, 21, of Westtown.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of172
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Witness

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

Brian did not collide with the drunk driver. Brian did not kill himself.
Witness

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

The things people will write about my brother.
witnes

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

pat asaro is a murderer he killed brian!
I hate Pat Asaro

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Judged:

Pat Asaro COLLIDED with brian because he was trying to be a show off and drive 110 the kid bought 15 ecstacy pills the day before...i wonder what he was on whe he murdered brian. pat i hope you get the worst possible you deserve nothing more than the worst your entire life.
Brians Aunt

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

When are the State Police gonna do their job and arrest Pat Asaro ?????
I HATE PATRICK ASARO

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

I HEAR HE'S AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE,
HE SHOULD BE.
I HATE PATRICK ASARO

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Judged:

The coward moved to Florida!!!
Does he really think he can run from what he did to Brian?!!!
What an @#$%^!!!
PAT ASARO IS A COWARD

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

I hear that next time hes going to get a truck so he dosen't get hurt! COWARD!!! He really should be afraid to leave his house. Brian was such a good guy and did not deserve this one bit. Pat is never going to learn his lesson and he's going to keep drunk driving if the state police don't do anything about this. It's already been half a year, how come Pat hasn;t been arrested yet?!?!?!?!?!
Shouldve been u Pat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

Pat Asaro is a murderer with a blatant disregard for human life! I wonder if he felt really cool while he showed off by killing an innocent boy. I wonder if the friends he was trying to show off to are impressed now! I hope Pat Asaro googles his name & he is reading this right now. I hate you, you are pathetic! I cant wait til you rot in jail!!!
PAT THE COWARD

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

SO he want's a truck so he won't get hurt....?
What about the other people?!!!!!
Hope it's him the next time!!!!
NOT INNOCENT PEOPLE !!!!!
Pats a looser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

O.M.G.
hope he gets the full prison experience.
Pat is a murderer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

Pat you are such a looser!!!
I hope you see this.
You can't run or hide from what you did.
showing off. what a looser.
Are you proud of yourself?
You murdered Brian Stevens!!!
Are the teenagers you were trying to impress still your friends??!!!
I bet not
you're in your 20's trying to impress kids...
what a looser.

no wonder God made you UGLY!!!
becca --sparrowbush ny

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

This is horrible.. Some time i wonder why The Police do not get the facts straight..
I didnt know Brian personally, but ive seen him around and talked a little with him through friends. this is a sad thing.. I dont know the full story, but reading what everyone wrote this is OUTRAGES!!!! Im sorry for everyones Lose. And i hope The "other" driver (Patrick) will relize what he's done.. and actually man's up and does the right thing..
Honesty

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

What is wrong with you people? There are two sides to every story and I can sit hear and say the things that I heard about Brian but I won't because what is that going to solve. I am truly sorry for your loss but the lies and rumors you are all spreading are wrong. You don't want whats right you want revenge and doing what you're doing makes you more guilty. No one knows what happened on that road that night and all the lies and rumors are not going to bring Brian back and if anyone is guilty of anything it's what you're doing to another persons life. I know you're hurting but what you're all doing doesn't make it right.
Honesty

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

In reply to beccas comment. You say you wonder why the police do not get the facts straight-do you know what the facts are? You say you don't know Brian but do you know Pat? You've already judged him and you don't even know him, so as sad as it is the people spreading all the rumors and lies are accomplishing what they're setting out to do and that's to blame someone for Brians death. It was an Accident you're willing to ruin Pats' life all because you were friends with Brian why don't you really think of what you're doing.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Judged:

Pat Asaro was arrested in Palm Harbor, Fl at the walgreens where he worked at 4pm for his crime. I worked with this loser and i'm sorry for what he did to the families he hurt. He was telling a very different story down here! When i meet him i knew something was wrong with him and when he asked to hang out i wouldn't do it. hes coming back to face his crime, i hope they throw the book at him!!
Matt

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Judged:

To all the people on here saying that nobody knows what really happened, and to stop being hard on patrick, let me tell you something.. Anyone who leaves the scene of an accident, flees halfway across the country, and hides out like a coward is guilty of something in my eyes!! Shows what a coward he was!! I had no idea i was working with a fugitive who took an innocent life!! I would have kicked his ass!!!!!!!!!!
Honesty

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Judged:

Mike you should be ashamed of yourself as well. You don't know what happened and you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Everyone was hurt in that accident and everyone is trying to make it out to be something it wasn't. Everyone is feeling for the family of the boy who died everyone and I hate to say this but what if it were the other way around or what if he was the guilty one. I'm sorry it had to be said. It's a thought for all of you people in such a rush to condemn or like I said before what if it were something as simple as one getting blinded by the high beams of the car causing them to swerve. It could happen so why don't you really think about what you're doing.
Steve

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Judged:

Pat was arrested as a fugitive...
Charge Number: 1
Agency Report Number: SO09184117
Offense Description: FUG NY MIDDLETOWN FHQT0001 VEH M/SLAUGHTER
Statute: 941.13/F
Court Case Number: CRCAB83806CFANO
Bond Assessed:
Bond Amount Due:
OBTS: 5207075487
Anne

Freeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

Judged:

you people are sooooooooo pathetic. All I can say is an accident is just that. If something tragic happens to any of you, how would you feel if you were treated the same way. You all make me sick. Pat did NOT leave the scene of the accident morons. How could he have been in the hospital there? He did NOT run away. Obviously, you are all so filled with anger, you are all determined to destroy another persons life based on your feelings, NOT the facts. I too have lost someone and I NEVER would seek revenge because of an ACCIDENT. GROW UP!!! I also live in florida and PAT did NOT tell any other stories. My GOD people. Give it a rest!!!! Karma will get you in the end when its too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of172
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Westtown News Video

•••
•••

Westtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE