Port Jervis woman arrested in stabbin...

Port Jervis woman arrested in stabbing of man at residence

There are 8 comments on the Middletown Times Herald Record story from Jan 31, 2009, titled Port Jervis woman arrested in stabbing of man at residence. In it, Middletown Times Herald Record reports that:

A Port Jervis woman picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed a man in the hand, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Times Herald Record.

jervis guy

Troy, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2009
rumble in the jervis jungle, i bet bud ice 22s were involved.
Pennsylvania girl

Scranton, PA

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Port jervis ny is a small town with nothing but low life people and gossip. the town should be build dose and rebuild. people that get arrested deserve what they get and as for people that get injured i'm sure they provoked it because Dirt jervis people are known for it.
Donnie Wingo

Emmaus, PA

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Pennsylvania girl wrote:
Port jervis ny is a small town with nothing but low life people and gossip. the town should be build dose and rebuild. people that get arrested deserve what they get and as for people that get injured i'm sure they provoked it because Dirt jervis people are known for it.
Well cutie pie, York can't be any better than Port based on your spelling and grammar. York is a scum infested shithole.
eva

Endicott, NY

#4 Apr 27, 2011
well ithink it is just crazy that this happened i used to live over there by ball streeet + i now the people that are in the port rumble lol it is what it is
Heather

Middletown, NY

#6 May 9, 2011
Pennsylvania girl wrote:
With as much respect as possible, I'd like to say that you sound like an idiotic moron. Port Jervis is an extremely small city with some problems, many related to the number of families that live in poverty. However, it really is no worse than many other communities. My advice to you... Get an education, seriously... you need it.
elizabeth

Endicott, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2011
I must say I hate Port Jervis. My childrens fathers was stabbed there in May. He was a VICTIM, did not provoke it, all though the man who did this to him claims he did. Who wouldn't use a defense like that though when they are facing prison time. My kids father is 25 and with in the next year he will have to have a heart transplant. He is a father, a brother, an uncle, a son, a friend. He is a person and does not deserve what he suffers with daily beacause a 17 year old boy was asked to leave a place he was not suppose to be at and he attacked my kids father. So PENNSYLVANIA GIRL I do not agree with you and your comment of "people that get arrested deserve what they get and as for people that get injured i'm sure they provoked it because Dirt jervis people are known for it." My kids father is not from Port Jervis and he was only there to help his family and these kinds of things happen every where. We as humans do make others angry but what they decide to do with that anger is on them. No matter how much someone provokes a person no one deserves to be injured in any situation. You comment mearly states that if I were or someone else were to provoke someone it is okay that they hurt the person who provoked them.
Elizabeth

Endicott, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
So on that note I would have to agree with Heather. You really did make yourself sound like an idiotic moron.
melissa

Newark, NJ

#10 Dec 28, 2012
For one I am the daughter of this women. And before you talk shut get the whole story. This man is my moms boyfriend and he is abusive to her all the time. He was attacking her and it was the only defense close to her. Take note my mother is a tiny women, only 5 feet weighing only 90 pounds. This man is a lot bigger. So no this does not make her a low life. You have no idea the abuse she went through with him. So learn all the facts before talking shot about it. And calling people low life's over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malone Dairy Middletown NY 1870's (Dec '06) 4 hr Debora Bolen 37
Middletown Orphange Children's Home 1881 - 1917 May '16 CCHS Class of 1965 1
News Orange Confidential: County continues work on N... Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
Young man died at 30 years old Apr '16 Concerned 2
Tomi v Willis (Oct '11) Apr '16 Really 10
Debate: Gay Marriage - Middletown, NY (Jan '12) Feb '16 David Flip 14
Gay Bars, Coffee Shops etc. in Port Jervis (Dec '08) Feb '16 Glen 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westtown Mortgages