Port Jervis police department
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kay Marie

Middletown, NY

#26 Oct 8, 2011
Police can be amazing people/heros, my hometown police are upstanding men & women who are true inspirations. I moved from marlboro NY to port jervis a few years back (talk about going from a macbook pro to some beaten w. a hammer pc) they're all scum here including the cops.

One incident was an arguement between me and my boyfriend 2/3 years ago, he was leaving as they arrived and they asked him to leave his car and he shut his door to hard for their liking and slammed him to the ground maced & punched him. Most of his made-up charges were dropped to cover their fat asses.

Another incident recently they abused him senseless which it all boils down to speeding, they get pleasure out of pain. this PD is a disgrace to NY police, at least the good ones!
RumorMill

Port Jervis, NY

#27 Oct 9, 2011
Did they kill your puppy too?
PJ Resident

New Paltz, NY

#28 Oct 29, 2012
I think majority of the police here are ouystanding,but if you are a wiseguy and a repeat smartass then they treat you the way you treat them.Show aggressiveness and you will be treated rough.They have to protect themselves from idiots who think they are in control.All police risk their lives everyday to protect citizens and morons who start crap needs to be shown they are not going to tolerate it.I have never seen our police officers get aggressive without cause.
PepeLaPew

Lynbrook, NY

#29 Nov 13, 2012
JennaLee wrote:
Next time any of you poor, welfare cashing morons need help, call a f**cking crack head from Ball Street, and see how fast they "come to help you"
I see several people have posted statements that question the officer's educations. That's hilarious considering some of you, "r typin' lik fukkin retards! Yo, mi hommies, git n edumicaton, b4 u strt dissin the po po, yo." I hope you all fail in life.
They already failed in life.
Native Port Jervian

Rochester, NY

#30 Nov 14, 2012
JennaLee wrote:
Next time any of you poor, welfare cashing morons need help, call a f**cking crack head from Ball Street, and see how fast they "come to help you"
I see several people have posted statements that question the officer's educations. That's hilarious considering some of you, "r typin' lik fukkin retards! Yo, mi hommies, git n edumicaton, b4 u strt dissin the po po, yo." I hope you all fail in life.
Your comment is undoubtedly the most astute and insightful comment that I have ever seen posted. We have not been fooled by the illiterate rantings of those who have Mastered societal failure and have earned their PhD in Streetology. Unfortunately, they have not graduated with any grade school grammar and communication skills.
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Nov 16, 2012
I take issue with the stereotypical mantra condemning the two legged citizens of Port Jervis that continues without so much as a single protest.
The brown strip on my White Stag jeggings is not necessarily due to a lack of hygiene or underwear.
Meet at Dad's for discussion.
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Nov 17, 2012
testing...
James

Albany, NY

#34 Jan 4, 2013
PepeLaPew wrote:
<quoted text>They already failed in life.
Pepe is a long island LOSER!
Citizen

Lansdale, PA

#35 Oct 12, 2013
Are u kidding me! They're a joke!!! They bust kids on skateboards but won't bust the drug dealers on top of pike street dealing rite in the open while they look at them and drive by! I've seen it personally! They're too afraid to do their jobs! And if you pay attention to whose employed as cops they're all the same generations of family that's been abusing this town for way too long!!!!their wife's all work for the school their relatives all work for the town their parents are on the town board, get the picture!!!! Wake up people this towns goin to hell ! And the same people own all these godamn roach motel sleezebag section 8 houses! They keep bringing em in so they can keep lining their pockets with the welfare dollar! Think it's not true look around people this town was a beautiful town now it's a shithole! But just keep chasing out businesses mr.kidney . And oh yeah keep putting up more fire houses and buying more fire trucks we really need those because that trophy's really important to the economy of this town! So yeah let's keep up the good work jackass! Pass it on!
pj police supporter wrote:
Guess all the negative posts towards the PJ police are written by a few who obviously have a longer criminal record than any type of education. The cops in Port as well as all of orange county, and neighboring PA, NJ do an excellent job, especially when it comes to solving serious crimes, and taking care of low lifes such as the ones who posted above. Keep up the good work PJ!!
Louis

Asia/Pacific Region

#36 Oct 15, 2013
Please keep in mind that the police do not protect they enforce you need to protect your self
DonnieWingo

Montague, NJ

#37 Nov 1, 2013
Some of these complainers would puss out on most of the calls the cops have to handle in Port.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westtown Great Pyrenees Breeder Aug 23 mmc13080 1
How come Middletown has so many drug dealers? (Dec '08) Aug 22 Johnny 48
News Man charged with having sex with 14-year-old girl (Oct '10) Jul '17 Anonymous 11
News When do Kiryas Joel officials meet? Theya re no... (Mar '17) May '17 Moshe Janklowitz 9
Cottage St. Dance Hall 1940s/50s (Feb '17) May '17 George 2
crooked doctors in orange county? (Mar '15) May '17 yidfellas v USA 4
News Where in Goshen? May '17 lavon affair 1

Westtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westtown Mortgages