Port Jervis police department

Posted in the Westtown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freebird

Bloomingburg, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2010
I hate the cops in this town. They are all corrupt punks with no sense of how to do their jobs. I called IAB on them with videotape proof of their corruption. I urge all Port Jervis citizens to grab their video cameras or phones, tape them, and put it on youtube.
It's time they were exposed to the world. If any cops in Port read this, you days are numbered.

P.S. They never did anything to me, i'm just sick of seeing what they get away with in this town.
Ummmm

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Specifics, please?
Tyroneshooz

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Dec 24, 2010
Yo, Freebird!!! What up??? Give da man some 411 on yo' post. He be askin'! Represent!! Mo' fo!
kobee

Hamburg, NJ

#6 Dec 26, 2010
Freebird wrote:
I hate the cops in this town. They are all corrupt punks with no sense of how to do their jobs. I called IAB on them with videotape proof of their corruption. I urge all Port Jervis citizens to grab their video cameras or phones, tape them, and put it on youtube.
It's time they were exposed to the world. If any cops in Port read this, you days are numbered.
P.S. They never did anything to me, i'm just sick of seeing what they get away with in this town.
yep - I think most of them are trash.
kobee

Hamburg, NJ

#7 Dec 26, 2010
put a uniform on and get a fat wife!
Yours Truly

Highland, NY

#8 Dec 26, 2010
kobee wrote:
put a uniform on and get a fat wife!
Hey kobee=='loose stool'wantabe Go Change Your Diaper, your starting to sound like a puppet.
Tyroneshooz

Hoboken, NJ

#9 Dec 26, 2010
*ahem* still no specifics.... what's yo' beef with the 5 ohhhhh?
Kobee

Hamburg, NJ

#10 Dec 26, 2010
Yours Truly wrote:
<quoted text>Hey kobee=='loose stool'wantabe Go Change Your Diaper, your starting to sound like a puppet.
hey just ask the copper with the ugly fatso wife, think I'm kidding?
Tyroneshooz

Hoboken, NJ

#12 Jan 2, 2011
Kobe, just like a typical spoon, you have nothing to back up what you claim. Now, unless you list specifics, you will not be able to post here anymore. Don't write a check that yo' ass can't cash. Just go to the Wal Mart with yo' welfare check and get some Cheetos and grape soda and stfu!
bipolar and willing

Milford, PA

#14 Jan 2, 2011
Yours Truly wrote:
<quoted text>Hey kobee=='loose stool'wantabe Go Change Your Diaper, your starting to sound like a puppet.
Hey Yours Truly, are you still hard for me? Come on over, my dog swallowed his Christmas chew toy and he's salivating for another pig's ear.
people of Lynbrook

Highland, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2011
bipolar and willing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yours Truly, are you still hard for me? Come on over, my dog swallowed his Christmas chew toy and he's salivating for another pig's ear.
Typical scum bag from Milford Pa.
Kobee

Hamburg, NJ

#16 Jan 18, 2011
Tyroneshooz wrote:
Kobe, just like a typical spoon, you have nothing to back up what you claim. Now, unless you list specifics, you will not be able to post here anymore. Don't write a check that yo' ass can't cash. Just go to the Wal Mart with yo' welfare check and get some Cheetos and grape soda and stfu!
I can be specific, ask L. you figure out the rest. they go to walmart. stroudsburg has a much better police force.
Kareema Weet

Hoboken, NJ

#17 Jan 20, 2011
Kobee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be specific, ask L. you figure out the rest. they go to walmart. stroudsburg has a much better police force.
Oh, no you d'int!!!!!!!

Fredericksburg, VA

#19 Apr 21, 2011
New federal law that will pass meancopswill have to be physically fit and be able to pass a military physical fitness test. If the states and local townships want continued federal funding they will have to comply with the new law. Thats the best thing that can happen to the police forces. Get them in shape so they can actually handle a foot pursuit without going into cardiac arrest.

By the way, I am a proponent of the bill. I lived in Port Jervis and know that the police are out of condition. Its the same with the Matamoras PA police. Get in shape of get out.
raiders5869

Port Jervis, NY

#20 Apr 23, 2011
That is really sad when the people your suppose to protect can't stand you.The Port Jervis Police have bad attitudes especially the girl that's been here for awhile,I make a point not to look in there direction when they drive by,act like I don't see them.It takes alot for someone to dislike another person,an thats easy for our men and women in uniform of Port Jervis.
Milford Local

Emmaus, PA

#21 May 17, 2011
All our scumbags moved here from New Jersey.
pj police supporter

Barrytown, NY

#22 Jun 18, 2011
Guess all the negative posts towards the PJ police are written by a few who obviously have a longer criminal record than any type of education. The cops in Port as well as all of orange county, and neighboring PA, NJ do an excellent job, especially when it comes to solving serious crimes, and taking care of low lifes such as the ones who posted above. Keep up the good work PJ!!
raiders5869

Rock Hill, NY

#23 Jul 29, 2011
2 more police cars,are you kidding me.The K-9 car is going to have a remote control to open the door and climate control "HOLY S.IT" I heard it all.I can't even write because I keep thinking about all that insurance money for them 16 plus cars and other toys our cops have.Whats going to happen when that poor dog hits his head on the roof of the car because all the pot holes or when it has to run though weeds and cracked sidewalks and hurts its paw.To the men that us fine citizens voted for ride through town thats all and ask yourself do we really need 2 more police cars.
Cooler Heads

Port Jervis, NY

#24 Jul 30, 2011
Do me a favor 'raiders5869', after someone vandalizes your car or property, or when someone trespasses on or burglarizes your property (all of this has happened to me), don't call the police. Use that time instead to protest the police and all their fancy new 'toys'.

Save the taxpayers some money by not calling the police, let them protect the other good citizens in town who appreciate their service.
JennaLee

Sparrow Bush, NY

#25 Oct 1, 2011
Next time any of you poor, welfare cashing morons need help, call a f**cking crack head from Ball Street, and see how fast they "come to help you"
I see several people have posted statements that question the officer's educations. That's hilarious considering some of you, "r typin' lik fukkin retards! Yo, mi hommies, git n edumicaton, b4 u strt dissin the po po, yo." I hope you all fail in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Chester Police Dec 9 Maude 7
Joel Rodriguez@ Hidden Lake Farm Nov 22 Letting you know 1
The best chocolate milk and icecream Nov '14 Ralph 1
Hey old timers! I have a question! Nov '14 DonnieWingo 2
How come Middletown has so many drug dealers? (Dec '08) Aug '14 DaveK 46
Malone Dairy Middletown NY 1870's (Dec '06) Aug '14 babsga 34
Debate: Abortion Debate - Westtown, NY (Feb '12) Feb '12 LJR 1

Westtown News Video

Westtown Dating
Find my Match