Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

What is wrong with this girl?She changes her boys like everyday.Reva,get a life you freak a$$ b!tch.Nobody likes you.
knows her well

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I know this thing.she is a FREAK!Shes had more turns then a door knob!!!
Miss Understood

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Who Knowsss wrote:
What is wrong with this girl?She changes her boys like everyday.Reva,get a life you freak a$$ b!tch.Nobody likes you.
Those who know her love her.
curtis

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I bet they do!!ive been with this physco she is a full blown wh*re.does any guy f$cks her family members!!nasty a$$ ho
Your a little turd

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

curtis wrote:
I bet they do!!ive been with this physco she is a full blown wh*re.does any guy f$cks her family members!!nasty a$$ ho
You are a convicted drug dealer and a frequent flyer on the police blotter. Shd broke up with you because you were physically and verbally abusive.

You are a full blown asshole and quite possibly a closet homosexual. As far as her family members and f&$(;-ing go I heard you had L go down on you for a 20 bag of crack. Your best friend told us that making fun of you.

See you are a loser. Cadillac boy. What a turd.
The truth

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

A little turd!!that is some good grammar!!She sleeps with anyone,Read that b*tchs Facebook,she is so stupid.She used my grandfather for money,then went onto the next person for $.She beats her mother.Gets arrested,is into drugs is a nasty Ho!The truth is all Thats being told!
go betcha some

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Go get some of that
bitchplease

Friendship, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

curtis wrote:
Yea Curtis ur right she sleeps with every Guy she can. Even her brother lonny. Now that's f**king gross. She's the witherbee doorknob. And on top of that who calls a 3 year old a scumbag or steals other peoples ultrasounds and say there hers. Only Reva does that scummy shit
joking

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Reva is one of the hottest women to ever come out of this area..you must be jealous of her beauty and class
yummy

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to eat at her Y.anyone know if she fools around for real..really..what is the story with her and how do I score with her..any info is appreciated
Fox

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

yummy wrote:
I'd like to eat at her Y.anyone know if she fools around for real..really..what is the story with her and how do I score with her..any info is appreciated
No man.. just no. That's not what you want!!
Yeah baby

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah! I would shag her rotten Yeah baby!
yummy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No .its cool..I've seen her pic...I think she's freaking hot!..sexy .hot body.looks innocent but has that wicked look in her eyes. Definitely need to find where she hangs
yummy

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reva , babe?.where can I find u?..I'm new in the area .and have ...stuff ...u might b interested in.u r too freaking sexy
mr right now

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I'll take next. Fund out what it costs or if she just gives it up. She is a sexy lil thing.
Fox

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

yummy wrote:
No .its cool..I've seen her pic...I think she's freaking hot!..sexy .hot body.looks innocent but has that wicked look in her eyes. Definitely need to find where she hangs
That 'wicked look' in her eyes arises from her being coked up all the time..
People like u

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

She is not a ass and why don't u go to her face and say that u cowards !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Baby

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

People like u wrote:
She is not a ass and why don't u go to her face and say that u cowards !!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell her to her face that I would shag her rotten. Where can I find her? Grrr, Baby, Yeah!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••