First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I AM

Mineville, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
I'm better than you. I'm stronger than you. I'm faster than you. I'm smarter than you. I am a better listener than you. I'm better looking than you. People like me. When I talk, people listen. I have the respect, admiration and love of those who are close to me. I am powerful. I am a leader. I have walked among the dead and carry with me the secrets of the universe. I have knowledge and vision beyond your comprehension. Your deepest secrets shine before my eyes like the sweat on your brow. I can see your true form and you have no power over me. :) I have everything I'll ever need. Happiness and prosperity are my birthright. I AM.
Benito M

Crown Point, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
I AM wrote:
I'm better than you. I'm stronger than you. I'm faster than you. I'm smarter than you. I am a better listener than you. I'm better looking than you. People like me. When I talk, people listen. I have the respect, admiration and love of those who are close to me. I am powerful. I am a leader. I have walked among the dead and carry with me the secrets of the universe. I have knowledge and vision beyond your comprehension. Your deepest secrets shine before my eyes like the sweat on your brow. I can see your true form and you have no power over me.:) I have everything I'll ever need. Happiness and prosperity are my birthright. I AM.
What color is the sky in your world?
I AM

Mineville, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Benito M wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky in your world?
I'm never disappointed by the reactions I get. The metaphorical raised eyebrows, the expressions of utter dis-belief and lack of comprehension are priceless rewards for my efforts. People never fail to entertain me with their feeble attempts at wit and self assurance. If you are so sure that your world is the real world, then go ahead and enjoy it. Measure that which gives you happiness against that which causes you misery. Are you complete or are you attached to the fetters of self gratifying behaviors and materialistic endeavors? Are you content with what you have or are you always looking for something more? Are you really enjoying the world you live in ? I AM.
Only Me

Mineville, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
I AM wrote:
I'm better than you. I'm stronger than you. I'm faster than you. I'm smarter than you. I am a better listener than you. I'm better looking than you. People like me. When I talk, people listen. I have the respect, admiration and love of those who are close to me. I am powerful. I am a leader. I have walked among the dead and carry with me the secrets of the universe. I have knowledge and vision beyond your comprehension. Your deepest secrets shine before my eyes like the sweat on your brow. I can see your true form and you have no power over me.:) I have everything I'll ever need. Happiness and prosperity are my birthright. I AM.
Wow all this and you live in Port Henry, something wrong somewhere.
Benito M

Crown Point, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
I AM wrote:
<quoted text> I'm never disappointed by the reactions I get. The metaphorical raised eyebrows, the expressions of utter dis-belief and lack of comprehension are priceless rewards for my efforts. People never fail to entertain me with their feeble attempts at wit and self assurance. If you are so sure that your world is the real world, then go ahead and enjoy it. Measure that which gives you happiness against that which causes you misery. Are you complete or are you attached to the fetters of self gratifying behaviors and materialistic endeavors? Are you content with what you have or are you always looking for something more? Are you really enjoying the world you live in ? I AM.
you need to get laid and lighten up
Only Me

Mineville, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2013
I AM wrote:
And you have more bullshit than anyone else in town.....
I AM

Mineville, NY

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Only Me wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have more bullshit than anyone else in town.....
Let me tell you about bullshit. It wipes off. It's what's underneath it that counts. I wonder if you were to wipe away all the bullshit of your smug condescension, what would be left? An insecure, needy child trying to convince yourself and those around you that because your true form is masked by the bullshit you put there to hide it, so then, must my true form be? Interesting. People become so accustomed to hiding behind an image, they presume that everyone does it. It's called projecting. It's one of the defense mechanisms people use to cope with feelings of guilt and inadequacy. Would you like to try again? Are you ready? I AM.
I AM

Mineville, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Nuts?, Spam?, Clueless?, That's the best anyone can do? Too lazy to make an attempt at any kind of reasonable semblance of an intelligent remark? Resorting to inane comments is a poor and apathetic approach to self assurance. If one chooses to express one's feelings or opinion, one should, at least, have the conviction and fortitude to try and do it in a manner that gives some kind of merit to that expression. My own confidence and sense of self worth come from decades of hard work and dedication through oppression, abuse, and anguish. I have hung in the balance between life and death several times, and each time, I returned with new and powerful insight into my own existence. So, please, If you think you have something to say, at least, try to say it intelligently and gracefully. Are you capable of doing that? I AM.
refreshing

Port Henry, NY

#12 Apr 13, 2013
I AM wrote:
Nuts?, Spam?, Clueless?, That's the best anyone can do? Too lazy to make an attempt at any kind of reasonable semblance of an intelligent remark? Resorting to inane comments is a poor and apathetic approach to self assurance. If one chooses to express one's feelings or opinion, one should, at least, have the conviction and fortitude to try and do it in a manner that gives some kind of merit to that expression. My own confidence and sense of self worth come from decades of hard work and dedication through oppression, abuse, and anguish. I have hung in the balance between life and death several times, and each time, I returned with new and powerful insight into my own existence. So, please, If you think you have something to say, at least, try to say it intelligently and gracefully. Are you capable of doing that? I AM.
holy cow, batman! there is an individual out there who can and does THINK and WRITE correctly...and insightfully. interested that some have seen fit to label it 'spam' or 'nuts.' it's a lot less spam or nuts than most of the garbage posted on here.
I AM

Mineville, NY

#13 Apr 13, 2013
refreshing wrote:
<quoted text>holy cow, batman! there is an individual out there who can and does THINK and WRITE correctly...and insightfully. interested that some have seen fit to label it 'spam' or 'nuts.' it's a lot less spam or nuts than most of the garbage posted on here.
Your positive and complementary post has left me without words. Not an easy thing to do. I'm so accustomed to the banter of under-educated, over-opinionated individuals that you took me off guard. My hat is off to you. There actually are some intelligent, reasonable people out there. I AM and YOU ARE.
kim r

Crown Point, NY

#14 Apr 14, 2013
I AM wrote:
<quoted text> Your positive and complementary post has left me without words. Not an easy thing to do. I'm so accustomed to the banter of under-educated, over-opinionated individuals that you took me off guard. My hat is off to you. There actually are some intelligent, reasonable people out there. I AM and YOU ARE.
LMFAO..GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY, Your shift at Mac's starts soon
I AM

Mineville, NY

#15 Apr 14, 2013
kim r wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO..GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY, Your shift at Mac's starts soon
I give you full marks for your clever, yet, brief retort of sardonic wit. I would re-iterate, however that when one wishes to convey a thought or opinion, one should take the time to construct those ideas with careful,intelligent consideration and grace. How you express yourself reflects on who you really are. So then, are you able to do that? I AM.
I see

Port Henry, NY

#16 Apr 14, 2013
You seem to be someone who has done much soul-searching and finally found the truth; you're an intelligent, worthwhile human being, very insightful and caring. And unlike so many of the contributors to this forum, you've come to terms with yourself and don't need to bash others, spew venom and color your vocabulary with obscenities to get your point across.
new person

Port Henry, NY

#17 Apr 14, 2013
I think that you are a smart person..but there is still a lot of pain that you still have..why would you want to have ppl say you are nuts?..what are you getting out of this?..well whatever you get out of this..i I hope it helps you!!
I AM

Mineville, NY

#18 Apr 15, 2013
new person wrote:
I think that you are a smart person..but there is still a lot of pain that you still have..why would you want to have ppl say you are nuts?..what are you getting out of this?..well whatever you get out of this..i I hope it helps you!!
You are very insightful. Indeed, I am getting something out of this. My original comment was intended to convey, to a specific audience, my ability to persevere,despite overwhelming cruelty and injustice. Whether that audience actually got the message, or not, doesn't matter. Using my intellectual prowess and literary eloquence to express my feelings and reinforce my own self image is therapeutic in itself. I don't want people to say I'm nuts, but I expect them to. We mock that which we do not understand and we try to destroy that which we fear. It is human nature. So, in short, what I'm getting out of this, is release of my pain coupled with the satisfaction of seeing people respond in a manner that upholds everything I've stated. I get to know that I AM not nuts, I AM right. I AM all that I claim to be. I AM.
Can I Be

Port Henry, NY

#19 Apr 17, 2013
I like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir or madam.
I AM

Mineville, NY

#20 Apr 18, 2013
Can I Be wrote:
I like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir or madam.
Unfortunately, I have yet to be in the position to distribute a news letter. I will, however, continue to post on this forum until such time comes that I am able to be fully appreciated for my efforts. An incredibly impossible task, I know, but none-the-less worthy of my abilities.
what

Mineville, NY

#22 Apr 18, 2013
I AM wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, I have yet to be in the position to distribute a news letter. I will, however, continue to post on this forum until such time comes that I am able to be fully appreciated for my efforts. An incredibly impossible task, I know, but none-the-less worthy of my abilities.
?????
BOYSENBERRY

Burlington, VT

#23 Apr 18, 2013
Hats off to I AM !
I AM

Mineville, NY

#24 Apr 18, 2013
BOYSENBERRY wrote:
Hats off to I AM !
The infantile persistence of the spam, nuts and clueless tags is rather amusing. The lackadaisical repetition without the endeavor to elaborate on the apparent disdain conveys feelings of inadequacy. Logic would dictate that for one to respond to intelligent, well written statements or any supporting statements in such a manner shows the absence of the quintessence of intellectual capacity that is imperative for the comprehension of profound ideas. For one to fully utilize one's proclivity to be exemplary, one must be patient and resourceful. I AM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Moriah Football Coach 34 min tiaa 1
News Port Henry write-ins sweep election 2 hr tiaa 8
Mindy Kimball 2 hr Wow 1
plank 3 hr now 4
Kurstin mauran 3 hr Wow 10
Ticonderoga druggies 3 hr now 1
Get Drugs out of Essex county 3 hr sad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages