First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Stratford, CT

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong yet again, READ my post, I was referring to your contention: "Right, because a republican administration would have had the entire city cleaned up by Sunday night after the worst blizzard to hit the area in 100 years."
Well, if no administration could have done it, then I guess my original point that it's rediculous to blame Finch for the actions of some thugs was valid.
BPT

Derby, CT

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if no administration could have done it, then I guess my original point that it's rediculous to blame Finch for the actions of some thugs was valid.
try:
ridiculous
Frank

Stratford, CT

#23 Feb 12, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>try:
ridiculous
Touche BPT, you got me!
Enzio

Newtown, CT

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Test@@ resturant is plowed...Somebody go in and bring Finch out from the bar for a tour...
BPT

Derby, CT

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Touche BPT, you got me!
i knew you had big shoulders and could take it........;)
BPT

Derby, CT

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Enzio wrote:
Test@@ resturant is plowed...Somebody go in and bring Finch out from the bar for a tour...
seems like from his actions, he's been plowed at the bar in testos' through this storm.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Touche BPT, you got me!
You see now how stupid those kinds of posts are?

“'never'”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if no administration could have done it, then I guess my original point that it's rediculous to blame Finch for the actions of some thugs was valid.
More obfuscation... nice. No, you engaged in a typical false construct that repubs would do it in near-perfect fashion, which no one including BPT had said.

Also, the thugs/would have/would have not thing is between you and BPT.

Bridgeport has a very long and well-known history of being horrible with snow removal. They've had ample chances to get it right. One thing that should have been done is for the Mayor to explain that the plows simply don't work in snow this deep, and since it would be so long to wait that it would be best if residents pitched in to help. And a leader would name a time, say 10 AM Saturday (it was very warm then) for all able-body residents to dig a single lane up their streets. Where I was stranded on Myrtle Ave we were waiting for plows to come, because there was no word. On sunday, with everyone in that neighborhood pitching in, it went quickly. But not all neighborhoods are so cohesive, and it needs a heartfelt, moving request by a leader to get people out there. On Finch's part: nothing.
BPT

Derby, CT

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see now how stupid those kinds of posts are?
frank is all right. we don't have to agree on things, as long as we are respectful when we disagree. i was havin some fun back at frank. typos will always happen, no big deal, dug out?
BPT

United States

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You blamed the democrats, dumbass. AND you are a fucking nigger lover.
He`s always complaining about something.
Frank

Stratford, CT

#31 Feb 12, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>frank is all right. we don't have to agree on things, as long as we are respectful when we disagree. i was havin some fun back at frank. typos will always happen, no big deal, dug out?
It's all good BPT, my bad for ragging on you. You seem like a nice person.
davriv

Bridgeport, CT

#32 Feb 12, 2013
well,when you send the city workers home at 7 pm on saturday the day of the storm and have them start work around 11am the next day the shit is going to hit the fan,others cities did a better job at clean up cause they was on top of it when it began snowing

“'never'”

Location hidden

#33 Feb 12, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>frank is all right. we don't have to agree on things, as long as we are respectful when we disagree. i was havin some fun back at frank. typos will always happen, no big deal, dug out?
Yes, I'm all dug out. They made a second pass thru my neighborhood this afternoon and plowed me back in, but I needed the exercise so I went back out and dug again. Then one plow guy came back and actually apologized for having plowed me in again- I said I understood, no problem thanks for all you have done in general. Man those guys must be tired! They hit a stop sign while I watched, pretty much buried a fire plug, and almost hit my truck, but I mean, they are probably crazed with exhaustion and exasperation. Twice while the 3 town vehicles worked, some suv driving jerk drove up and tried to squeeze through. I really, truly hate 2/3rds of SUV drivers. They are the narcissists. I dug out my car today, went inside to put down the shovel and grab my car keys, and I come back out to move the car and discover some guy parked an SUV directly behind my car, blocking me in. WTF? He was watching me dig for 45 minutes.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#34 Feb 12, 2013
Shame on him, he should had help you shovel snow before he park his SUV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,417
Plan for new Harding High in Bridgeport draws q... 48 min Citizen44 2
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) 17 hr Greg 62
Man Pays With Fake $100 Bill in Bridgeport: Police Sat Sir Samuel 3
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) Sat So fake 334
Hi, Phyllis! Sat So fake 12
Bridgeport Police Officer Juan Santiago Sat Citizen44 9
•••

Westport News Video

•••