obama team tried to pay rev. wright $...

obama team tried to pay rev. wright $150k to keep quiet

Posted in the Westport Forum

Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#1 May 13, 2012
Rev. Jeremiah Wright said members of Barack Obama’s team tried to buy his silence until after the 2008 election, according to a new book.
“The Amateur,” author Edward Klein’s unauthorized biography of Obama, has been making waves with explosive claims that former President Bill Clinton called Obama an “amateur” and encouraged Hillary Clinton to quit her secretary of state post and run against him in 2012.
The New York Post on Sunday published a conversation between Wright and Klein, the latest tidbit to come from the book. In it, Wright said once his fiery sermons surfaced during the 2008 campaign, he received an email asking him not to preach until after November:
“Who sent the e-mail?” I asked Wright.
“It was from one of Barack’s closest friends.”
“He offered you money?”
“Not directly,” Wright said.“He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me.”
“How much money did he offer you?”
“One hundred and fifty thousand dollars,” Wright said.
Wright said he was also visited by then-Senator Obama himself, who wanted to meet in secret.
“And one of the first things Barack said was,‘I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said,‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’
“And what did you say?” I asked.“I said,‘I don’t see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?’ And he said,‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’
“Barack said,‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said,‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said,‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said,‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’
“And he said,‘It’s going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It’s really going to get worse.’
The White House has already pushed back against Klein’s claims about Obama and the Clintons. White House spokesman Eric Schultz accused Klein of making up facts to sell more copies, while a spokesman for Bill Clinton called excerpts from the book “totally and completely false” and said Klein was “a known liar.”
Klein has said the facts in his book are sound.

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 May 13, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???

Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
tjuuy
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#3 May 16, 2012
I wonder why my stalker tried to bury this?
Niikk

United States

#4 May 16, 2012
I need an enema before tonights action
Niikk

United States

#5 May 16, 2012
I have lost yet another unskill job. Guess I will be living at the shelter again just like when my x wife kick me to the curb for catching me in bed with that black dude

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2012
now this is funny my obsessed gay stalker Robtard is accusing others of being a stalker as she stalks me to the point of posting as me. Also Robtard what's up with your gay posts once again. I swear you just cant hide your ignorance

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2012
wow Robtard sure is 1 gay stalker
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#8 May 16, 2012
LMAO!
You stole ANOTHER username?
Too funny, what a loser.

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2012
Now this is funny. we have my gay obsessed stalker robtard posting as me and the food is accusing others of using stolen usernames. tell us robtard is your retardation from birth or from the meth.
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#10 May 16, 2012
Its not an accusation, its an observation. Its pretty funny, we are putting together a new game and you get to be the star!!!
the basics?
1) theft (too dumb for you own insults, has to steal others)
2) imitation (terrified every one laughs at you, so you you copy user names, and reply.
3) stupidity (think no know is aware all this is you, because you have a low IQ)
4) stalking (reading every post word for word, begging for IP addresses, repeating locations, begging for work information, describing in detail men you have never met)
of course we will post this on other sites that you are banned from, and reveal all you will do. That should get you posting all caps and burying for a good hour!!
Don't think TOO HARD now, LMAO!!!
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#11 May 16, 2012
So far a few points, after I posted this what did the troll do?

1) stole my post
2) imitated me

This is too easy. Can make him so anything, we just post it here and he will do it.
Okay, time to make him use a different registered username...
standby
ROBTARD GAME

White Plains, NY

#12 May 16, 2012
In honor of ROBTARDS unemployment we are starting a brand new ROBTARD GAME.

Its not an accusation, its an observation. Its pretty funny, we are putting together a new game and you get to be the star!!!
the basics?
2) imitation (terrified every one laughs at you, so you you copy user names, and reply.
3) stupidity (think no know is aware all this is you, because you have a low IQ)
4) stalking (reading every post word for word, begging for IP addresses, repeating locations, begging for work information, describing in detail men you have never met)
5) How many time your gay obsession makes you post as Niikk and stalk his every move all because he is the one that called you out as the black homosexual chimp that you are
of course we will post this on other sites that you are banned from, and reveal all you will do. That should get you posting all caps and burying for a good hour!!

egegege
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#13 May 17, 2012
awwww, someone was up all night thinking about me. Posting my name all night. Gross, creepy stalker!
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#14 May 17, 2012
ROBTARD GAME wrote:
In honor of ROBTARDS unemployment we are starting a brand new ROBTARD GAME.
the basics?
5) How many time your gay obsession makes you post as Niikk and stalk his every move all because he is the one that called you out as the black homosexual chimp that you are
egegege
Okay, time to make him use a different registered username...
standby

THANKS AGAIN!!!
what a fool

Location hidden

#15 May 17, 2012
Queen Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holiday getting itself a Latin beat (Dec '07) 4 hr HairyGuy 308
News Police: Bridgeport man found with 68 bags of cr... 4 hr BPT 2
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 7 hr Juan Illota 5,751
News Pool hall adds to downtown Bridgeport scene 12 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Record number of ballots cast in Conn. for pres... 12 hr Samuels Furnace Man 11
News Man arrested with 26.59 ounces of crystal meth ... Thu Honesty 3
Mitt Romney Purchases Kneepads & Meets With Pre... Wed Phil 35

Westport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages