Next Last
Rensuko

Pensacola, FL

#1 May 27, 2008
Come on let's not give up yet....
Rensuko

Pensacola, FL

#2 May 27, 2008
Reply to this forum don't leave it empty...please...
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 27, 2008
Hi Ren. I see they deleted the previous forum you created for me. Wonder what was said???

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 May 27, 2008
Hi you 2! I wasn't on the forums for most of the weekend, but I see that the one for CT Sam with all the recipes was taken down too. I wonder what happened??
Rensuko

Pensacola, FL

#5 May 27, 2008
Artsy wrote:
Hi Ren. I see they deleted the previous forum you created for me. Wonder what was said???
Have you talked to The king yet he created a forum for you and Ren thinks that you should check it out...he is acting sort of crazy....because he cannot find you... and what happened in the where's lisa forum that made everyone get all mad and go off.
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 27, 2008
LynneB wrote:
Hi you 2! I wasn't on the forums for most of the weekend, but I see that the one for CT Sam with all the recipes was taken down too. I wonder what happened??
Hi Lynne! I guess over the weekend there was some insults traded back and forth and my forum, Sam's forum, and another one got deleted. That really sucks too cause I was looking forward to getting more recipes!!!
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 27, 2008
Rensuko wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you talked to The king yet he created a forum for you and Ren thinks that you should check it out...he is acting sort of crazy....because he cannot find you... and what happened in the where's lisa forum that made everyone get all mad and go off.
I haven't talked to Sam yet. There's a lot of bickering going on....not sure what's happening.
Rensuko

Pensacola, FL

#8 May 27, 2008
Artsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lynne! I guess over the weekend there was some insults traded back and forth and my forum, Sam's forum, and another one got deleted. That really sucks too cause I was looking forward to getting more recipes!!!
Create a new one.
Lisa

Madison, CT

#14 May 27, 2008
I'll tell you what happened, someone were writing very nasty stuff, under were is artsy, were is ct sam and abusive posters..that's why it all got taken down,

Artsy you know who that person is...

LynneB I had a nice recipe for you there also, I guess you didnt get to read it...we should start a new one.
Lisa

Madison, CT

#15 May 27, 2008
Artsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Artsy...

We can start a new one..I had a chicken stew P.R. Style for LynneB..to bad people just get so annoying...if you know what I mean..
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 27, 2008
Connecticut Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me, who started the second Hi Artsy, Where is King, and others after the first ones was cancel. Complaint to Jeff.
Hi Sam. Thank you.
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 27, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I'll tell you what happened, someone were writing very nasty stuff, under were is artsy, were is ct sam and abusive posters..that's why it all got taken down,
LynneB I had a nice recipe for you there also, I guess you didnt get to read it...we should start a new one.
Hi Lisa. How's it going? Yes, I know who it is. I didn't get a chance to print the recipes :-(

Yes we should definitely start a new one.
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#18 May 27, 2008
Hello to you all.

I'm off to my vacation!!!

Talk to you in a week; be good now!
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#19 May 27, 2008
Artsy wrote:
Hello to you all.
I'm off to my vacation!!!
Talk to you in a week; be good now!
have a good time - stay safe!!
ups man

Wayne, NJ

#20 May 27, 2008
comon, put some recipes out. i only have like one, and it gets tiring.
Rensuko

Pensacola, FL

#23 May 28, 2008
JudgeSame what are you doing here please leave and don't come back this has nothing to do with you this is not your forum to judge >:(

Location hidden

#24 May 28, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Hi Lisa,
You're right, I didn't get that recipe, I wasn't on the computer over the weekend, had some company and we had a cook out. Could you post the recipe again please? Thanks so much!
Lisa

Madison, CT

#25 May 28, 2008
For LynneB and the ladies that want to try this dish....

CHICKEN STEW (PUERTO RICAN STYLE)

1 whole chicken, cut up
1 can tomato sauce, I prefer Goya
1/4 cup of sofrito Goya
3 cups red cooking wine or beer
1 package of Sason goya with annato, to give it color.
3-4 potatoes or carrots cut up into bite size pieces
1 or 2 clove minced fresh garlic
2 teaspoons of salt or adobo Goya with pepper, better flavor less sodium.
1 tablespoon of pepper if not using adobo
water and chicken broth to fill pot (as needed)
I use 1/2 water and 1/2 C. broth..

Sofrito is a seasoning often used in Puerto Rican foods, which is made from blended sweet peppers, lots of garlic, cilantro, culantro,onions, tomato, oregano, parsley and recaito.

You can use frozen sofrito goya found in the frozen section..is good too..

In a large pot, mix the can of tomato sauce and sofrito. To that add the, garlic, salt or adobo and pepper and let heat up until it lightly bubbles. Next add 1 cup of wine or beer , and your cut up potatoes or carrots. Mix it.

Add the chicken; place right over sauce and pour in remaining wine or beer . Add water/c.broth to pot,as needed, to submerse chicken. Cook for approximately 1-2 hours depending on how large your chicken is.

Cook on a medium-low temp, stir frequently to allow potatoes to thicken the stew.

When stew has thickened and chicken is tender, Serve over white rice or arroz con gandules (rice and pigeon peas). People usually call it yellow rice..

You can use minute instant white rice or Uncle Bens for now..I like home cooked rice..I'll give you that recipe next time...

Enjoy.. This is delicious dish..

Buen apetito..

Ladies, your man will love it with beer gives a nice flavor to the chicken..that is if he likes beer.

Location hidden

#26 May 28, 2008
Lisa you rock! This looks great (and my man loves his beer!)- thanks so much for posting this!
triskyg

Hartford, CT

#27 May 28, 2008
LynneB wrote:
Lisa you rock! This looks great (and my man loves his beer!)- thanks so much for posting this!
I agree! she's nice enough to type out this long and delicious recipe for the second time! what a chicky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 108
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Again the NPD with the Coverup 57 min ffctguitar 1
News Bridgeport Mayoral candidates to debate education 4 hr Steve 2
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) 9 hr Joey D 361
The Old Black Queen Robtard 20 hr Edward 3
troll free daily voice! 20 hr Edward 5
News Fairfield cops: Truck and trailer stolen, empti... 22 hr Donnar75 2
News Bridgeport officials break ground for new Hardi... 22 hr American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages