Many illegal immigrants live in public housing

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

This Oct. 30, 2008 file photo shows he public housing complex in South Boston where president-elect Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango reportedly lives is seen.

Comments (Page 280)

Showing posts 5,581 - 5,599 of5,599
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“desmond, plz”

Since: Jul 12

repubs in a sea of libz

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Fix the drug war and you fix the illegal-immigrant problem. Been saying it since the beginning of time. Mexico is corrupt, cannot control its people effectively and if we don't help them crime will continue to leak into this country because of drugs. But since there's no money in it for the gov't, who cares about the US citizens safety.
Environmentalist

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Ya Think wrote:
S.F. I'm sorry about your problem. The first being you're a U.S. Citizen. We're all taking it in the shorts and apparently the only ones who care. Good luck and I mean that. Too bad the ACLU doesn't back the citizens.
Well said! It sure seems like the natural born American citizens who obey all the laws are constantly getting their discriminated against & always having their safety put at risk too!
And we are the ones paying the taxes in this country too!

We need to start some public protests about this issue like those Wall Street protestors did!
Darrell

Bristow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

We should start making a trade for every illegal we get we send one lazy ass american that is on welfare here. The American will be too lazy to swim across the river to get here so Mexico will have to deal with them and we will get their cheap labor.

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Darrell wrote:
We should start making a trade for every illegal we get we send one lazy ass american that is on welfare here. The American will be too lazy to swim across the river to get here so Mexico will have to deal with them and we will get their cheap labor.
Gloop.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop.
Augustus Gloop OOmpa LOompa song = Mexican song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mexicans = OOmpa Loompa stumpy midget brown people who work for Whites at reduced wages.
Tradition

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Ilegal aliens smell like urine
Darrell

Bristow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Illegal men are always harrassing the American women because their women have hairy legs, ugly face and blubbers rolls hanging over their pants.
Tradition

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

They do look alike, I can identify one at night merely by the slope of their forehead and brow ridge.
honey badger

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I would rather live next door to an illegal PERSON ,than next door to someone like the colbys!!!!!! at least the illegals have a job right john???

Since: Aug 08

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

honey badger wrote:
I would rather live next door to an illegal PERSON ,than next door to someone like the colbys!!!!!! at least the illegals have a job right john???
They took Johns job.
honey badger

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

no john wont work and i lived in a foster home in watsonville just up a hill from illegal strawberry pickers and well frankly johns much too fat to squat bend n pick berry after berry all day see u gotta put em in a container to get paid -not eat them no, john couldn't do that work i tried one summer n it was well..bunny tail bustin ,if u will..........no definitely not work either of the colbys could do....not a chance and btw- how would john use that ph.d out in a field?? and well u gotta squat to pee- or stand n well i just dont see john doing either of those -although i'm willing to bet he uses diapers while on the computer for endless hours........

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

honey badger wrote:
no john wont work and i lived in a foster home in watsonville just up a hill from illegal strawberry pickers and well frankly johns much too fat to squat bend n pick berry after berry all day see u gotta put em in a container to get paid -not eat them no, john couldn't do that work i tried one summer n it was well..bunny tail bustin ,if u will..........no definitely not work either of the colbys could do....not a chance and btw- how would john use that ph.d out in a field?? and well u gotta squat to pee- or stand n well i just dont see john doing either of those -although i'm willing to bet he uses diapers while on the computer for endless hours........
Huh.
honey badger

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

There is a difference if john was FIRED from a job so that someone else illegal could then be employed for a lower wage.. then indeed I would scream foul and absolutely go to bat for him whether or I liked him, how ever this is not the case. the last time i knew it was like 38-96 cents for a bushel picked-A BUSHEL- with no bathroom breaks no lunch hour from sun up to 1-2 hours after sun down- this is why e-coli is so prominate in some veggies and not others-who does and does not supply a port-a-potty for their field workers and who does not... and living conditions , if not in public housing, are usually just pieces of plywood tied together or large cardboard pieces...and then does someone have a green card- a work visa cuz if they do they can legally live in public housing so it's there by not actually an "illegal" living there unless they brought others over then it's a crime....now would you tell me if you TRUTHFULLY think john would live under those conditions without whining yelling screaming and calling everyone from here to Washington d.c.??????? No one took johns job but john.....

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

honey badger wrote:
There is a difference if john was FIRED from a job so that someone else illegal could then be employed for a lower wage.. then indeed I would scream foul and absolutely go to bat for him whether or I liked him, how ever this is not the case. the last time i knew it was like 38-96 cents for a bushel picked-A BUSHEL- with no bathroom breaks no lunch hour from sun up to 1-2 hours after sun down- this is why e-coli is so prominate in some veggies and not others-who does and does not supply a port-a-potty for their field workers and who does not... and living conditions , if not in public housing, are usually just pieces of plywood tied together or large cardboard pieces...and then does someone have a green card- a work visa cuz if they do they can legally live in public housing so it's there by not actually an "illegal" living there unless they brought others over then it's a crime....now would you tell me if you TRUTHFULLY think john would live under those conditions without whining yelling screaming and calling everyone from here to Washington d.c.??????? No one took johns job but john.....
I see.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ya Think wrote:
And yet we have citizens and vets living on the streets.
There are more suitable housing units that are not occupied than homeless in this country now.

Deporte

All

Criminal

Inmigrantes

Ilegales

ˇAhora!

No

ˇAmnistia!

ˇViva Arizona!

ˇViva Alabama!

ˇViva Ghigliotti!

ˇViva eVerify!

ˇViva ICE!

ˇViva INS!

ˇ Viva la France !

ˇ Viva Sheriff Joe Arpaio !

Soon white Americans will be a minority.

Let's get rid of the illegals and build a strong secure border.
Tradition

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

These illegals and barely legals are a bunch of low life nasty scum that should be watched closely. When I walk past them they are always lowering their eyes but over the past few weeks random conversations with attractive young ladies has revealed that these same low life vermin are always making obscene gestures, ogling, and catcalling our women. I think me and my friend Bill "headbuster" Smith are going to be on the lookout in case our assistance is needed.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Who cares?

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tradition wrote:
These illegals and barely legals are a bunch of low life nasty scum that should be watched closely. When I walk past them they are always lowering their eyes but over the past few weeks random conversations with attractive young ladies has revealed that these same low life vermin are always making obscene gestures, ogling, and catcalling our women. I think me and my friend Bill "headbuster" Smith are going to be on the lookout in case our assistance is needed.
Mrs Bunny wants Mrs. "Headbuster" Smith's carrotcake recipe.
She's heard it's pretty good.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

She should be after MY carrotcake recipe. It's really good. Not just pretty good. I can let you have it for $29.95.+ S/H.
It's a good deal and well worth what I'm asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,581 - 5,599 of5,599
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Westport News Video

•••
•••

Westport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE