A Splash Pad Opens in Bridgeport's Ea...

A Splash Pad Opens in Bridgeport's East End

There are 4 comments on the Fairfield Weekly story from Jul 13, 2011, titled A Splash Pad Opens in Bridgeport's East End. In it, Fairfield Weekly reports that:

When he first engaged in talks to bring the Gathering of the Vibes concert weekend to Bridgeport, festival founder Ken Hays made a verbal promise to city officials that he would donate money to be used for a community project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairfield Weekly.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2011
A great idea for hot days like today. Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#2 Jul 13, 2011
looks like fun for the kids and mr hays should be congratulated for his donation.
lets hope that no one slips and falls, because we KNOW what that can bring....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 13, 2011
pain and law suits. Go in Peace and Praise the Lord, Amen.
HAVENS CLOUD

Trumbull, CT

#4 Jul 13, 2011
Yo dudes...they built it? lets here it for FINCH. Ididt believe he cud do it. combining the wpca and the building fund.everytime youflush in trumbull the fountain comes alive..yea vibes!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The passion of Joe Ganim 1 hr BPT 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr Anonymous 72,073
News Police: Bridgeport men fought with metal bat, p... 10 hr Daniels Conscience 2
News Gambling bills in limbo as session adjournment ... 16 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Does Ganim have what it takes to fire up Democr... 19 hr BPT 3
News In Pictures / Opening day of fishing hits Fairf... 19 hr BPT 5
Review: Boston Book & Video (Mar '15) 20 hr BustUrGuts 17

Westport Jobs

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages