No License Plate, Bag of Marijuana: Woman Busted in Westport

Sep 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Westport police witnessed a car travelling without a license plate at the intersection of Post Road East and Maple Avenue on Friday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2012
BPT

Newington, CT

#1 Sep 26, 2012
to quote homer simpson:.....DOH.
wingnut

Stratford, CT

#2 Sep 26, 2012
What was the old ad campaign, "why do you think they call it dope?"

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2012
No License, no brains, just have a mind of Marijuana. Off to jail she will be for a long time without her Marijuana. Shame on her.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Becaues Dopes like wingnut us Marijuana. That is why he was in jail for many years. Off to jail he should go back.
wingnut

Stratford, CT

#5 Sep 26, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Becaues Dopes like wingnut us Marijuana. That is why he was in jail for many years. Off to jail he should go back.
Maybe you should use some. Your pathetic little fake act here has really gone stale, maybe you could come up with something new for a change.
BPT

Newington, CT

#6 Sep 26, 2012
wingnut wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should use some. Your pathetic little fake act here has really gone stale, maybe you could come up with something new for a change.
i've meet sam in person, he's not fakin anything.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Just because I am called Mental Retarded in person and on Topix by thugs and bullies, who are also liars does not make it true. As stated many times before is that I am not stupid or retarded, if true, I could not read nor write nor type. I stated many times that I graduated from Highland Height grade school in New Haven in 1956, and Tilton-Northfield High School in Tilton, New Hampshire 1961 and been in the Air Force as a clerk where I learn how to type. Which prove that I am not retarded nor stupid, and that I am more smarter then most writers and all the thugs and bullies. People can tell by my great interesting comments everyday on news stories because I am concern about my people and the crimes in Bridgeport and Stratford.
wingnut is a proven Nut Case, Bully, Thug who makes my life and other writers lives on Topix and his personnel life. Shame on him, and the Hell with him and other thugs and bullies in my life on on Topix. I like to thank the Real BPT and Lynne, Joe and Citizen44 and other friends for their full support. God bless them.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 26, 2012
I should have been FIRST on the list.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Why?
Sven

Germany

#10 Sep 26, 2012
BPT wrote:
to quote Fitty Cent:.....Fucking nigga nigga nigga nigga niggers!!!! Yo spliff where da weed at???????!!!
huh?
wingman

Stratford, CT

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Just because I am called Mental Retarded in person and on Topix by thugs and bullies, who are also liars does not make it true. As stated many times before is that I am not stupid or retarded, if true, I could not read nor write nor type. I stated many times that I graduated from Highland Height grade school in New Haven in 1956, and Tilton-Northfield High School in Tilton, New Hampshire 1961 and been in the Air Force as a clerk where I learn how to type. Which prove that I am not retarded nor stupid, and that I am more smarter then most writers and all the thugs and bullies. People can tell by my great interesting comments everyday on news stories because I am concern about my people and the crimes in Bridgeport and Stratford.
wingnut is a proven Nut Case, Bully, Thug who makes my life and other writers lives on Topix and his personnel life. Shame on him, and the Hell with him and other thugs and bullies in my life on on Topix. I like to thank the Real BPT and Lynne, Joe and Citizen44 and other friends for their full support. God bless them.
You've stated the same things a million times. It's all repetative foolishness.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#12 Sep 26, 2012
You GO Sam!! You have my support. Some people just like to find fault with others in order to make themselves feel superior. Keep your chin up. I'm sure you know the old adage about "sticks and stones". Glad to hear you're a vet. Semper Fi.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Why?
It would have made me feel important.
BPT

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Just because I am called Mental Retarded faggot in person and on Topix by thugs and bullies, who are also liars does not make it true. As stated many times before is that I am not stupid or retarded, if true, I could not read nor write nor type. I stated many times that I graduated from Highland Height grade school in New Haven in 1956, and Tilton-Northfield High School in Tilton, New Hampshire 1961 and been in the Air Force as a clerk where I learn how to type. Which prove that I am not retarded nor stupid, and that I am more smarter then most writers and all the thugs and bullies. People can tell by my great interesting comments everyday on news stories because I am concern about my people and the crimes in Bridgeport and Stratford.
So. Damn. Boring. At least when I make black jokes they`re funny and they tick off all the closet Liberals who want to see this Country go further down the drain. Find some new material.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2012
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>You GO Sam!! You have my support. Some people just like to find fault with others in order to make themselves feel superior. Keep your chin up. I'm sure you know the old adage about "sticks and stones". Glad to hear you're a vet. Semper Fi.
Thank you for your support. God bless you
BPT

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support. God bless you
lifeisshort posts as many funny black stuff as me. Here`s proof you are also a fake nayger lover. You`ve been outed once again, troll.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2012
wingnut wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should use some. Your pathetic little fake act here has really gone stale, maybe you could come up with something new for a change.
You are Timmy Fennell who still living in your mommy basement and using many names including women names.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2012
#16 hates black people so much that he used to beat up little black boys and steal their lunch and the poor kids went hungry until supper time.
BPT

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2012
#16 hates black people so much that he used to beat up little black boys and steal their lunch and the poor kids went hungry until supper time.
Ahh, now it all makes sense... YOU`RE the one obsessed with a missing black girl for ten years (you freak). If they go hungry it`s because their fathers are permanently absent & mothers are out suckin` d*ck for crack.
Hey Jealousy

New Haven, CT

#20 Sep 27, 2012
AHA! Now we finally get to the root of the problem: you're just jealous because they're not suckin' YOURS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,992
Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence (Apr '09) 16 hr Sir Samuel 12
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) Fri Sir Samuel 20
Newtown Business Spotlight: Persnickety Promotions Fri Lou 1
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) Fri Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
2 couples, 2 paths (Jan '11) Thu Sir Samuel 66
Minister admits sending explicit e-mails (Jan '09) Thu Citizen44 32
•••

Westport News Video

•••