Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Mrs AVA, I'm jealous! You got THUG in your poll and I didn't. I'm having a little trouble understanding how making a fool of oneself can be called payback. LMAO

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Good Afternoon my friends. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
the originator

Waccabuc, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

the originator
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

IDAHO wrote:
Mrs AVA, I'm jealous! You got THUG in your poll and I didn't. I'm having a little trouble understanding how making a fool of oneself can be called payback. LMAO
I got a giggle out of it He could not give me payback if he tried all day and all night for a year.It just goes to show his mentality. LMAO
allsamePeople

Waccabuc, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

IDAHO wrote:
nuckin futz.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

allsamePeople wrote:
<quoted text> nuckin futz.
Gee I wonder who talks like this you just gave your self away ..Can we say two faced LMAO
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I got a giggle out of it He could not give me payback if he tried all day and all night for a year.It just goes to show his mentality. LMAO
I like your attitude!! I guess it's the old "sticks and stones thing" It is nice to see that topix can remove things if they are obnoxious enough. Now they can start on the drivel.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your attitude!! I guess it's the old "sticks and stones thing" It is nice to see that topix can remove things if they are obnoxious enough. Now they can start on the drivel.
Look we all know he is nuts so why let it bother me.Not one word out of his mouth means a hill of beans to me.He is no better than the rest of the Trolls on these posts with their stupid and nasty Polls. I would just like to know who is harassing TGP as whoever it is I do not want to post to them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
They can start removing your daily insults. Try writing on your local news on your local forum in Idaho. Your insults prove that you are a out of state; MEAN NASTY SICKO SOCIOPATH THUG AND BULLY. Go away, now.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

I notice some people are concerned for some polls but do not care about the ones aimed at Sam or myself not that I really care about mine but if you have the power to get some removed all of them should be removed.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
I notice some people are concerned for some polls but do not care about the ones aimed at Sam or myself not that I really care about mine but if you have the power to get some removed all of them should be removed.
The troll's latest post about TGP is really warped. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for topix to remove that one!!
Observer

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

allsamePeople wrote:
<quoted text> nuckin futz.
Remember me? I remember you and beyond a doubt, I know who you are. Nucking futz was my line a few months back and I remember you liked it back then and here you are using it. No worries, however, I won't expose you, but inevitably, you'll do that all by yourself. I'll go back into oblivion, not much worth discussing on here, and I have no common denominator with provacative idiots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours and Ava harassment and insults.
Mrs AVA remembers you

Waccabuc, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember me? I remember you and beyond a doubt, I know who you are. Nucking futz was my line a few months back and I remember you liked it back then and here you are using it. No worries, however, I won't expose you, but inevitably, you'll do that all by yourself. I'll go back into oblivion, not much worth discussing on here, and I have no common denominator with provacative idiots.
She called you a two face earlier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Pay back is so sweet.
Mrs. Ava Virgina Aviles works as a nurse at Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric Hospital, 130 highway 252, Anderson, SC and the M.H.A. Director is John Fletcher, own and run by the state. Check out mental hospitals in SC. Have a good night.
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours and Ava harassment and insults.
He's so lost in this losin feeling.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

brandy wrote:
<quoted text>He's so lost in this losin feeling.
It's a broken record AVA AVA AVA .....Patrick Harris Hospital...... LMAO Never worked there..Oh well it keeps him occupied so when he "thinks" he is bothering me he is leaving others alone.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Either way, it's not cool to post personal info. No matter how limited he is, he knows better.

Someone he knows is very, very upset based on the vicious posts of yesterday, yet here he does it too.

He could have had a pal- I'm done with work today and I might have stopped by, but I strongly object to posting personal stuff and trying to contact people's employer.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
Either way, it's not cool to post personal info. No matter how limited he is, he knows better.
Someone he knows is very, very upset based on the vicious posts of yesterday, yet here he does it too.
He could have had a pal- I'm done with work today and I might have stopped by, but I strongly object to posting personal stuff and trying to contact people's employer.
Trying to contact an employer( even though it's not where I work) is just a very very small part of what he has tried.(But failed.)Have a wonderful weekend and that someone has every right to be upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Westport News Video

•••
•••

Westport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Westport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westport News, Events & Info