Stratford Mayor Assistant
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
HarryakaJimSnowQ ueens

Paterson, NJ

#244 Jul 29, 2008
Is that why you made sure your padded your bunker aka town Hall with comrades aka Burtula & CO,to insulate you from arrest...look out buddy there is always the feds and they be on to to you-MR THANG!

Since: Jul 08

Long Beach, NY

#245 Jul 30, 2008
Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>Just because Jeter cheated on his NY taxes does that me he doesn't tell the truth here? We know Jezebel & Emeral do the nose candy at P's, Honeyspot Inn and Stratford Motor Inn and they also walk into Bridgport for more action.
ROTFLMAO!

No, no. We're out looking for fresh garlic, wolfbane and wooden stakes. We know that's the only way to deal with you nightcrawlers. Did you notice there were no mirrors in Miron's office?

We are still waiting for you (or anyone) to tell us something decent about Mayor Moron.
Sylvia Guberman

Bronxville, NY

#246 Jul 30, 2008
Why would an attorney want to run for mayor when most attorneys if they are good can make $90,000 on one or two cases or become a town's attorney in Stratford and milk the town dry. Actually I feel that the mayor should make a little more than $90,000 if he surrounds himself with good people his job really is repeating what has been investigated for him to pass on. These kind of employees make the mayor look good in the eyes of the public. We cannot compare Mayor Michael Bloomberg who himself chose not to receive a salary for being the mayor of New York because he is an already very wealthy. I think that is very honorable of him not to want a salary as the mayor. I want a mayor who is not obligated to anyone, but the town's people. That is the person I will support without a doubt.
George Mulligan

Cheshire, CT

#247 Jul 30, 2008
July 30, 2008
George Mulligan, Stratford

Ed Hargus was the voice, heart and soul of Senior
citizens in Town. Ed did more for this Town than all of the Town Committee people combined.
Ed passed away. Ed took no PAY. It cost him time and money to be a great citizen, for the NEEDY.

Marcia Stewart of PYE is the steward of the Marsh.
Marcia gets no pay. It cost Marcia and her PYE helpers time and money, to be your Environmental Protection conscious of the Town against the GREEDY.

Diane Buda and Eleanor Burke, among others created
the 1991 initiatives for Referendums on:
1) 2 % Budget Cap = control spending
2) Term Limits = limit professional plutocrates
3) Prohibit Financial Self Interest = Evidentially
this never took hold in Stratford.
Diane and Eleanor did not get paid. It cost them time and money to TRY to protect the RIGHTS and
WALLETS of the PUBLIC, against the GREEDY.

Paul Rohaly, Charlie Perez and others were part of RAC (Raymark Advisisory Committee) Who picked up the Torch from other Citizens to hold the EPA to be accountable on the Dump sites. Tom Smith and Save Stratford, became politically active and
there actually may become better solutions for the RAYMARK TOXINS than to consolidate them UP
STREAM from 250 acres of Ground Water plume which
goes under hundreds of homes. They all work full time JOBS and put in tireless efforts without pay
to protect our families, from the SEEDY!

The WW II Memorial was done by Bob Mastorin and his merry band, with contributions from across the Town. None of the Committee were paid and each
gave Time, Money, and effort to remember our fallen heroes.

Where ever people look they will find not dozens, not hundred, but Thousands of Stratford Citizens
donation thier Time, Efforts, and Money to make for a better Town. Instead, we have professional political lawyers, politicians, and bureacrats who
shame the town with their antics to manipulate the
rules for self gain, because they are all ZEROES!

Personally, I would like Ralph Nader to be the next Mayor or Town Attorney of Stratford.

We could pay twice the salary and save perhaps
30 % on the Steered Budget, if we had honesty and
integrity, while improving services and education.

The press reports much of what is created for them
by people who care more about POWER and GREED than about their REPUTATIONS or the PEOPLE who TRUST them.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#248 Jul 30, 2008
George Mulligan wrote:
July 30, 2008
George Mulligan, Stratford
Ed Hargus was the voice, heart and soul of Senior
citizens in Town. Ed did more for this Town than all of the Town Committee people combined.
Ed passed away. Ed took no PAY. It cost him time and money to be a great citizen, for the NEEDY.
Marcia Stewart of PYE is the steward of the Marsh.
Marcia gets no pay. It cost Marcia and her PYE helpers time and money, to be your Environmental Protection conscious of the Town against the GREEDY.
Diane Buda and Eleanor Burke, among others created
the 1991 initiatives for Referendums on:
1) 2 % Budget Cap = control spending
2) Term Limits = limit professional plutocrates
3) Prohibit Financial Self Interest = Evidentially
this never took hold in Stratford.
Diane and Eleanor did not get paid. It cost them time and money to TRY to protect the RIGHTS and
WALLETS of the PUBLIC, against the GREEDY.
Paul Rohaly, Charlie Perez and others were part of RAC (Raymark Advisisory Committee) Who picked up the Torch from other Citizens to hold the EPA to be accountable on the Dump sites. Tom Smith and Save Stratford, became politically active and
there actually may become better solutions for the RAYMARK TOXINS than to consolidate them UP
STREAM from 250 acres of Ground Water plume which
goes under hundreds of homes. They all work full time JOBS and put in tireless efforts without pay
to protect our families, from the SEEDY!
The WW II Memorial was done by Bob Mastorin and his merry band, with contributions from across the Town. None of the Committee were paid and each
gave Time, Money, and effort to remember our fallen heroes.
Where ever people look they will find not dozens, not hundred, but Thousands of Stratford Citizens
donation thier Time, Efforts, and Money to make for a better Town. Instead, we have professional political lawyers, politicians, and bureacrats who
shame the town with their antics to manipulate the
rules for self gain, because they are all ZEROES!
Personally, I would like Ralph Nader to be the next Mayor or Town Attorney of Stratford.
We could pay twice the salary and save perhaps
30 % on the Steered Budget, if we had honesty and
integrity, while improving services and education.
The press reports much of what is created for them
by people who care more about POWER and GREED than about their REPUTATIONS or the PEOPLE who TRUST them.
Thank you Mr Mulligan(once again) for your brilliant,valuable info XOX Phyllis

“BARK ON-WOOF”

Since: Jun 08

NYC<BPT,CT>-USA

#249 Jul 30, 2008
Jim JONES Miron wrote:
hey SAYtheTruth, don't talk so loud and I'll give you a job in my administration, courtesy of the Stratford Taxpayers. Dem Stratford voters is pretty dumb to elected a dumb a$$ like me. I figure, cut the education budget, and they will never be smart enough to outsmart me, he he. Mayor for life baby, Mayor for life, I’m the fist, the last, alpha and omega ... umm what's that Heather, time for my meds..... sorry peasants if I don't take my crazy pills the doors will start opening all by themselves, don't you know that's why I put windows in all of them, so I can see whose doing it. Bye y'all, don't forget to drink your koolaid!
I'll take you up on that job offer...May I also attend college,work part time receive fulltime pay & benefits just as the rest of your entourage? Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
Wait a minute will the position only last as long as your term? IF so 4GET IT!No kool aid 4ME!

Since: May 08

AOL

#250 Jul 30, 2008
Say:

You can very well get the job but if you a female , 50 or older forget it........

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#251 Jul 30, 2008
SAYtheTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take you up on that job offer...May I also attend college,work part time receive fulltime pay & benefits just as the rest of your entourage? Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
Wait a minute will the position only last as long as your term? IF so 4GET IT!No kool aid 4ME!
TRUTH:As the saying goes "faaggettaboutit"... promises promises-LOL!
RESIDENT

Brooklyn, NY

#253 Sep 19, 2008
Miron is the best mayor we ever had. I hope he runs again. Stratford is on the grow. My hat is off to you Mr Mayor

Since: Jul 08

Long Beach, NY

#254 Sep 20, 2008
RESIDENT wrote:
Miron is the best mayor we ever had. I hope he runs again. Stratford is on the grow. My hat is off to you Mr Mayor
You can tell by the time of the post that Mironistas only come out at night. Usually after "last call" at Mr. P's or the "Frog Pond".
Miron 2009

Brooklyn, NY

#255 Jan 1, 2009
James Miron, Stratford mayor: "Not to sound cliché, but I am committed to a healthier style of eating. Like anyone, I want to lose some weight. I'm modifying my eating habits. I'm eating more fish and healthier foods, and I'd also like to take more time out for exercise, to stay strong in both mind and body."
Trantolaw

Bridgeport, CT

#256 May 24, 2012
Bring back Jim!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#257 Mar 17, 2013
RESIDENT wrote:
Liar. While your hat is off, I hope that the mayor put money in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport police seize truck, drugs, over $18,000 7 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Father of Bridgeport teen shot by cop files to ... 7 hr America Gentleman... 2
News New Bridgeport police post opened 9 hr BPT 1
News Cost projections spike for bigger Norwalk - mal... Thu Paul Revere 3
News Man sentenced in 9/11 fraud case (Nov '08) Aug 16 pietrh001 65
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Aug 15 Jeff 38
News Westport Gets A New Chef-Driven Restaurant With... Aug 10 BPT 1

Westport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages