Police Press Search for Westport's Li...

Police Press Search for Westport's Lisa Martins

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Norwalk story from May 1, 2012, titled Police Press Search for Westport's Lisa Martins. In it, The Daily Norwalk reports that:

WESTPORT, Conn. - Westport police are working with local and state law enforcement agencies in the search for Westport teen Lisa Martins , who reportedly ran away from her home April 4. "We're using all the tools we have to try and locate her," Capt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Norwalk.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2012
My family wish Lisa the best of luck and we hope that she will be find real soon.

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???

Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
tyjdtyyjyj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House leadership favors statewide gaming strate... 3 hr Radio Flyer 3016 4
News Bridgeport 6 hr Daniels Conscience 6
News In Pictures / Opening day of fishing hits Fairf... 7 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Man charged with beating city official denied r... 7 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Stamford Man Runs Down Driver Who Stole Girlfri... 8 hr Gavone 3
News Vehicle knocks down lightpole on Bridgeport street 8 hr Gavone 14
News Feds arrest prominent Shelton developer (Nov '08) 8 hr Gavone 376

Westport Jobs

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages