hillary clinton has a brain clot!

Posted in the Westport Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just heard it: Sunday night, 8PM EST from 'Faux News'.

...and there goes ANY chance of her testifying about Benghazi.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sol wrote:
Just heard it: Sunday night, 8PM EST from 'Faux News'.
...and there goes ANY chance of her testifying about Benghazi.
How convenient, along with the messiah getting a nobel prize for doing nothing and a supreme court decision that made no sense.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

She really fall down and my family wish her the very best.
Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They'll do and say practically ANYTHING to keep her from having to testify under-oath.

And I read somewhere (via Drudge?) that the Republicans were holding-up kerry's posting to the position because as soon as he would take it then she wouldn't be bound to testify. Smart move by them, but I wonder how it will work-out now?(he gets the position and THEN she miraculously "recovers"?)

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
She really fall down and my family wish her the very best.
Did you hear her go 'thump'?

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Since she has already expressed her desire to quit the position and would be of no further use to the current regime - but remain a BIG liability because of what she knows - if she's even still alive she should be seriously thinking about a "Vince Foster"-type of situation: Vince knew a lot and wanted to 'get out' too, and look what happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_foster

Just sayin'.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hope that she feel better. God bless her.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

this just in:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sites/nationa...
Secret Behind Collapse
OMFG! And her REAR END deflated TOO?
"...memory loss."
She better hope like hell the regime BELIEVES that - "ByeBye Benghazi" may be the only thing that saves her deflated ass (life).

(story: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/lat... )
forty eight dead

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

James Milan- Found decapitated. However,the Coroner, operating under the Clinton governmentship ruled his death due to "natural causes".
Irunforthetruth

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
She really fall down and my family wish her the very best.
I hope she find her way back to reality.
remove all fingerprint traces.
hillary fingerprints aren't going to be in the system.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient, along with the messiah getting a nobel prize for doing nothing and a supreme court decision that made no sense.
Excellent comment and how true it is.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 1, 2013
 
Sol wrote:
Since she has already expressed her desire to quit the position and would be of no further use to the current regime - but remain a BIG liability because of what she knows - if she's even still alive she should be seriously thinking about a "Vince Foster"-type of situation: Vince knew a lot and wanted to 'get out' too, and look what happened...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_foster
Just sayin'.
Loved your wording of "regime". Not much difference than the 3rd world countries, right?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent comment and how true it is.
Isn't it sickening? The worst, most inept president ever is also the luckiest. WTF?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it sickening? The worst, most inept president ever is also the luckiest. WTF?
Lucky, my ass. Do you know many MILLIONS (probably BILLIONS) George Soros has pumped into this presidency? Obaba's got a BIG debt to pay, and he's going to do it with the taxpayer's dime.
Screwed seven ways to Sunday would be a blessing compared to the screwing that's coming up. He's going to bring this country to its knees if he's not stopped.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 1, 2013
 
The president will make us poor people a lot more poorer. I feel sorry for the people who have no job or just have a part time job. It is getting worst also in Connecticut.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So I'm reading that there are $1 in spending cuts for every $ 41 in tax increases.... euthanize all these politicians and start over!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
So I'm reading that there are $1 in spending cuts for every $ 41 in tax increases.... euthanize all these politicians and start over!
Politician is a swear word!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR J

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ava
Tippy never received your gifts. WHY?
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 2, 2013
 
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky, my ass. Do you know many MILLIONS (probably BILLIONS) George Soros has pumped into this presidency? Obaba's got a BIG debt to pay, and he's going to do it with the taxpayer's dime.
Screwed seven ways to Sunday would be a blessing compared to the screwing that's coming up. He's going to bring this country to its knees if he's not stopped.
I will never understand why people voted for Obama. If they voted just because he is black, then they deserve what they get. The rest of us are struggling with his last term of foolish money spending, now we have another 4 years of this bum.
You're absolutely correct LynneB. He will bring our Country down even more unless he is stopped. I for one, have had enough of this "Stalin" egotist and people like Soros who use money and power to accomplish their corrupt agenda.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 2, 2013
 
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>I will never understand why people voted for Obama. If they voted just because he is black, then they deserve what they get. The rest of us are struggling with his last term of foolish money spending, now we have another 4 years of this bum.
You're absolutely correct LynneB. He will bring our Country down even more unless he is stopped. I for one, have had enough of this "Stalin" egotist and people like Soros who use money and power to accomplish their corrupt agenda.
We are done with the successful era of America. The demographic is now swinging to be in favor of the blissfully unaware. Read David Brooks column from Jan 1st (yesterday)
It is really good.... We now have voters who will only cast 'feel good' votes. Its the same as many other countries. American exceptionalism is done. Do not lose sleep over it- but the battle is truly lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Westport News Video

•••
•••

Westport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••