Beer Goes on the Ballot, CL&P Grievan...

Beer Goes on the Ballot, CL&P Grievances at Selectmen Meeting

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Beer Goes on the Ballot, CL&P Grievances at Selectmen Meeting. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The great beer question The question of whether or not beer sales will be permitted to occur in Wilton grocery stores will be featured on a town ballot taking place November 8. Specifically, the question is phrased "Shall the sale of alcoholic liquor under Grocery Store Beer Permits be permitted in Wilton?" 'Alcoholic liquor' is apparently the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

BPT

Milford, CT

#1 Sep 8, 2011
wow!
what problems they have in wilton........beer?.....
i guess they are getting ready for the next big storm, when their power goes out AGAIN!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2011
I am really embarrassed by the people who complained about CL&P's efforts at getting power restored. C'mon, these people worked hard for long hours! Give them some credit, because a hurricane always means power will be out for a long, long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral service being held for Bridgeport man 14 hr BPT 3
News Activist claims city ignores contaminated dirt Sun Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Christine Zampedri arrest. (Photo): Office of t... Sat 1 honest hard worker 1
superman casoria Aug 27 superman casoria 2
News Reputed Bridgeport gang member cleared in May 2... Aug 26 BPT 1
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Aug 26 SPLAT 54
News Ganim reacts to mass shooting Aug 24 America Gentleman... 1

Westport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages