NOT IGNORANT REPLIES
NOT A DEAD LINK
NOT A LINK TO A VIRUS
NOT A LINK TO WACKO RIGHT WING BLOG
PROOF SOMETHING YOU NEVER PROVIDE.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
I posted the truth, you were so scared you SPAMMED the entire front page!
You use google to SPAM all day, you are simply terrified to say you are WRONG LIKE YOU USUALLY ARE.

But nice try to deflect as usual. Like when we found your gay profile, you SPAMMED the entire front page and stopped using your username for months.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2013
ONCE AGAIN
ROBTARD we are still waiting for proof
NOT SPAM
NOT IGNORANT REPLIES
NOT A DEAD LINK
NOT A LINK TO A VIRUS
NOT A LINK TO WACKO RIGHT WING BLOG
PROOF SOMETHING YOU NEVER PROVIDE.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Fort Hood @ Killeen, Texas: Registered Democrat; Radical Islamic Fundamentalist;
Columbine High School @ Columbine, Colorado: Too Young to Vote; Both Families Were Registered Democrats and Progressive Liberals;
Virginia Tech @ Blacksburg , Virginia: Wrote hate mail to President George W. Bush and to his staff; Registered Democrat;
Century 16 Multiplex Theatre @ Aurora, Colorado: Registered Democrat; Staff Worker on the Obama Campaign; Occupy Wall Street Participant; Progressive Liberal;
Sandy Hook Elementary School @ Newtown, Connecticut: Registered Democrat, hated Christians;

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2013
STILL NO PROOF..ONLY YOUR LIES

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Bacigalupe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a pair of shoes for you to shine.
Get up? Get off the computer? WORK?

Nawww. I voted. Now feed me

YES WE DID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redy for a new life 3 hr nancy 1
News Man Who Served Time In Ganim Case Arrested In D... 5 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport Dems' convention exposes bitter riva... 5 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Old, opulent theaters trigger magnificent memories 5 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport City Council President not to seek r... Mon America Gentleman... 1
News Council wants more say in downtown development ... Jul 23 BPT 2
News Restaurant Road Trip: Brewport a " Pizza Hot Of... Jul 23 America Gentleman... 2

Westport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westport Mortgages