State Police not going out on calls !

State Police not going out on calls !

Posted in the Westover Forum

Charles

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
A 46 year old man (neighbor's son)ran may car off the road the day I came home with open heart/cancer surgery,then the coward Kevin came to the house and told a 65 year old sick women,calling her names(his father taught him well on how to fight with women )he said he was going to kill us because his mother did not like us ! Wife called State Police at barracks X and Welch,Larson,Williams and Bellvillue said they could do nothing until he kills us ! True story ,all on record.Were can you go when police don;t protect you and your family ? With my combat experience I could squash them like the bugs they are. But ,police seem to always protect the criminals! The 71 year old father seems to have a death wish(he stops you and calls you name daring you to hit him! so his sons can sue afterwards. TRUE NEIGHBORS FROM HELL !POLICE ARE NO HELP AT ALL, I KNOW IT WILL TURN TO SELF DEFENSE BECAUSE MY LIFE AND FAMILY ARE IN DANGER FOR THEIR LIFE AND POLICE WILL DO NOTHING UNTIL IT'S TO LATE ! I GUESS IT MAKES THE AREA LOOK SAFER WHEN POLICE DON'T GO OUT ON CALLS !People are strange and even old people can be bullies !Nevt step is to call the State DA office I guess !
Charles

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2015
Charles wrote:
A 46 year old man (neighbor's son)ran may car off the road the day I came home with open heart/cancer surgery,then the coward Kevin came to the house and told a 65 year old sick women,calling her names(his father taught him well on how to fight with women )he said he was going to kill us because his mother did not like us ! Wife called State Police at barracks X and Welch,Larson,Williams and Bellvillue said they could do nothing until he kills us ! True story ,all on record.Were can you go when police don;t protect you and your family ? With my combat experience I could squash them like the bugs they are. But ,police seem to always protect the criminals! The 71 year old father seems to have a death wish(he stops you and calls you name daring you to hit him! so his sons can sue afterwards. TRUE NEIGHBORS FROM HELL !POLICE ARE NO HELP AT ALL, I KNOW IT WILL TURN TO SELF DEFENSE BECAUSE MY LIFE AND FAMILY ARE IN DANGER FOR THEIR LIFE AND POLICE WILL DO NOTHING UNTIL IT'S TO LATE ! I GUESS IT MAKES THE AREA LOOK SAFER WHEN POLICE DON'T GO OUT ON CALLS !People are strange and even old people can be bullies !Nevt step is to call the State DA office I guess !
and your kids

Welcome to Somerset County ,you pay taxes and when you need police they won't come out but they are there to give you a hard time and harass you and your family for no reason! They are young kids with guns and too much power and no respect for the people they serve !My wife will not call them anymore, called to tell them about a old lady that lost her way and ran into our garage and the smart mouth ,snot nosed kid want to know if I had speed signs up in my house and told me to call the commissioner Boston and he would tell the police what to do ! He said there was no protection until commissioners approved them going out ! TOUR TAXES AT WORK ,YOUR ON YOUR OWN ! We don't need barracks X if they are not going to do their jobs and go out on calls ! Might be time to file a complaint with the state Attorneys office !
Sid

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2015
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> and your kids
Welcome to Somerset County ,you pay taxes and when you need police they won't come out but they are there to give you a hard time and harass you and your family for no reason! They are young kids with guns and too much power and no respect for the people they serve !My wife will not call them anymore, called to tell them about a old lady that lost her way and ran into our garage and the smart mouth ,snot nosed kid want to know if I had speed signs up in my house and told me to call the commissioner Boston and he would tell the police what to do ! He said there was no protection until commissioners approved them going out ! TOUR TAXES AT WORK ,YOUR ON YOUR OWN ! We don't need barracks X if they are not going to do their jobs and go out on calls ! Might be time to file a complaint with the state Attorneys office !

Your not the only one having trouble with the police , They go out on calls for their friends when it's nothing at all but the average people can get help when needed and most people are afraid of retaliation from police ! It's time for the feds to set up a calling system and investigate them ,something not right is this country ! Make complaints to the main police station and to the feds ,they ignore you here on the shore ! One thing worse then having no law, is having police you can't trust ! It's getting worse !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good -luck Percy Bradshaw Aug 13 Bill 2
News OC police: Tasered suspect was 'belligerent' anda Jul 29 Joe D 1
Gossip and trouble maker in Westover. Jul '17 Rev Patrick 1
Forum Contributions Deleted? Jun '17 whatreallyhappened 1
News White Supremacist Newsletter Sparks Prison Free... (Sep '07) Jun '17 secret Asian man 15
Ken ,please stop ! (Jan '17) Apr '17 Tarell 2
News Berlin Shoe Box owner Jesse Turner is pictured ... Feb '17 Jeanie 1

Westover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westover Mortgages