Chauncey

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Tell me what you've about the st bernards church at loveberry run rd being haunted or satanic or something!&& if you've ever experienced anything there.
Reggie

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Ello Chauncey.
I've had some experiences with that there st. bernards you speak of. In fact I saw one of them shadow figures looming around my vehicle when i was investigating with my crew.
Katelyn

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

I was up there last night with some friends. We were taking pics of the stained glass window that looks like the devil and a bunch of orbes showed up in the pics. Also, after we were there for about 5 minutes, a truck drove up, turned around and shines it's high beams on us. We hauled ass out of there and it stayed right behind us until we got back on the main road.
itsme

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

that place is crazy as hell. . . i wont go back there. . . its crazy in the winter time
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Where is this at? I want to go.
Chauncey

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

The second time we went there a car did the same thing to us. We went out one of those dirt roads to turn around, camE back and there was a car sitting beside the church with no one in it or out around the church. We sped out down the road and Found a spot to pull over...turned out lights off and about 10 seconds later the car flew past us goin reeeallly fast.

Go to Weston by go mart, take a left at that red light, go straight...you'll cross a bridge that's pretty torn up then maybe about 5 miles out you'll see a sign that says Copley road. Turn right and go straight Til you get to loveberry run road. Go straight til you go up a ridge and there is the church! Be careful!
Reginald

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Well we are frequent guests of that place. When we first started goin the stained glass windows would light up and then go off slowly. We also heard a piano playing from the inside and so we leaned closer to the door and heard knocking from the inside. We've also heard laughter coming from the inside & the heavy iron gate (that doesn't move easily) closed on us when we were inside the cemetery. Also, if you walk up the hill across the from the church it gets even creepier..thats where Thomas Aquinas Quirks house once stood. Very eerie. Visit loveberry's facebook. First name: Love, Last name: Berry.
James

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

It's for sure haunted I don't care what anyone says, Its a very special place of its own that is for sure, go at your own risk is all i'm saying. Also, I couldn't find the facebook page :*(
Betty

Glenville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

I am hoping to go here soon. I've heard so much about it! It sounds really daggone creepy but I'm totally into all of that kind of stuff, like ghosts and things. Thanks for all the info!
meeee

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

my brother also got a picture in the windows with some strange orbes in it. less than a mile away a black cat went in front of our vehicle and ive been followed out of the twice. its a very strange place.
reginald

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

James wrote:
It's for sure haunted I don't care what anyone says, Its a very special place of its own that is for sure, go at your own risk is all i'm saying. Also, I couldn't find the facebook page :*(
here ya go :)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
Chauncey

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Make sure you all add Loveberry on facebook and share your stories on there!=]
country boy

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Back in college I had heard stories about the church so some buddies and I decided to check it out for ourselves. We had been drinking a little, I wasn't driving, however. When we were at the church we decided to walk into the graveyard to look around. I sat my beer on the top of the truck because I didn't think it'd be right to take it in the cemetery. We were standing around talking, no one was touching the truck, and all of a sudden the beer just fell off the truck. The next thing, we went into the cemetery...looked around a while, and when we went back to the truck the gate to the cemetery was shut and latched...none of us had shut it going in.
1 post removed
WTF

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

Heard all the stories growing up in weston, went there a lot through high school. Nothing ever happened. Unless every little sound you hear you attribute to a ghost or ghoul. Nothing haunted about the place. Just a place to hang out and drink.
Reginald

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

WTF wrote:
Heard all the stories growing up in weston, went there a lot through high school. Nothing ever happened. Unless every little sound you hear you attribute to a ghost or ghoul. Nothing haunted about the place. Just a place to hang out and drink.
I beg to differ! Just because every time you, who may possibly be an non-believer, went and nothing happened does not mean that it is not haunted. I assure you that we are skeptical of every little noise we hear. We're not nut jobs that assume a cracking tree branch is the ghost of Thomas Aquinas Quirk himself. Also, we have never been under the influence of alcohol while at Loveberry. Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond.:)

Yours,
Reginald.
WTF

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ! Just because every time you, who may possibly be an non-believer, went and nothing happened does not mean that it is not haunted. I assure you that we are skeptical of every little noise we hear. We're not nut jobs that assume a cracking tree branch is the ghost of Thomas Aquinas Quirk himself. Also, we have never been under the influence of alcohol while at Loveberry. Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond.:)
Yours,
Reginald.
Show me some undisputable proof that ghost even exist. UNDISPUTABLE
chauncey

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>Show me some undisputable proof that ghost even exist. UNDISPUTABLE
What an idiot thing to say. If you dont believe in it then why are you even on here? You've shared you're story, but you're clearly outnumbered. No use to argue, stfu :)
WTF

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

chauncey wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot thing to say. If you dont believe in it then why are you even on here? You've shared you're story, but you're clearly outnumbered. No use to argue, stfu :)
F@CK YOU
DAMN

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

I agree with WTF, show some proof . You can"t do it. Due to over active imaginations, and a need to assure yourself there is something after death, you hang on to the hope of a ghost. I for one would find something better to do in an afterlife besides hang out in old buildings, houses, cemetaries and make noises.
Reginald

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

DAMN wrote:
I agree with WTF, show some proof . You can"t do it. Due to over active imaginations, and a need to assure yourself there is something after death, you hang on to the hope of a ghost. I for one would find something better to do in an afterlife besides hang out in old buildings, houses, cemetaries and make noises.
See, an unbeliever asking for proof is pointless.If you already have it in your mind that you don't believe then nothing will sway your decision. Unless, however, you experience something yourself. There's really no need to comment on this just to say you don't believe. Congratulations. My problem lies with you saying for sure that we're incorrect. Because, like your argument states, you also cannot provide indisputable proof that existence after death does not exist. Thanks for your opinion.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 17 min Curious 134
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min Rdge Runr 56,505
Law Enforcement pagent 4 hr Ha ha ha 3
Johnny Brown jr 5 hr citizen 9
Sheriff Gissy 5 hr Wow 12
oil field trash 23 hr 12know 15
Tanika Riffle Wed Tanika riffle 9

Search the Weston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Weston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000