Three people killed in Lewis Co. barn...

Three people killed in Lewis Co. barn fire

There are 332 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Three people killed in Lewis Co. barn fire. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A fire at a Lewis County barn killed three people Monday morning, an official with the State Fire Marshal's Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

ThomzIsInferior

Clarksburg, WV

#212 Nov 18, 2012
Thomz wrote:
FIRST OF ALL I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO NOBODY IF I WANT TO PLAY THE FIELD BECAUSE THATS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT AS A MAN!ITS AND UNARGUABLE FACT THAT WOMEN ARE SUBORDINATE TO MEN AND THAT THEIR PRIMARY DUTY IN LIFE IS TO OBEY THEIR GREATER HALF! AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH SOME SNIDE BULLSHIT REMARK, I SUGGEST YOU READ YOUR BIBLE CAUSE ITS RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE! MAN HAS DOMINION OVER ALL CREATURES OF THE EARTH -- INCLUDING WOMEN! IF SOME WHORE WANTS TO GO AROUND AND LESSEN HERSELF BY SINNING IN THE EYES OF GOD BY TAKING BIRTH CONTROL OR USING ABORTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREW EVERYMAN IN SIGHT, I CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! BUT A MAN HAS A GOD GIVEN RIGHT PROCREATE AS HE SEES FIT! ITS TIME SOMEONE SHUT HIS/HER SINFUL MOUTH AND OPEN UP YOUR OLD TESTAMENT -- IT IS THE WORD OF GOD!!!!
I get more chicks than you and I am a girl.

So Thomz, go do your man's work and get in that kitchen and make me my sandwich.
Annie Nonomiss

Clarksburg, WV

#213 Nov 18, 2012
Who is Thomz? Is that Doug's boyfriend?
SilentLucidity

Weston, WV

#214 Nov 18, 2012
Thomz wrote:
FIRST OF ALL I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO NOBODY IF I WANT TO PLAY THE FIELD BECAUSE THATS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT AS A MAN!ITS AND UNARGUABLE FACT THAT WOMEN ARE SUBORDINATE TO MEN AND THAT THEIR PRIMARY DUTY IN LIFE IS TO OBEY THEIR GREATER HALF! AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH SOME SNIDE BULLSHIT REMARK, I SUGGEST YOU READ YOUR BIBLE CAUSE ITS RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE! MAN HAS DOMINION OVER ALL CREATURES OF THE EARTH -- INCLUDING WOMEN! IF SOME WHORE WANTS TO GO AROUND AND LESSEN HERSELF BY SINNING IN THE EYES OF GOD BY TAKING BIRTH CONTROL OR USING ABORTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREW EVERYMAN IN SIGHT, I CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! BUT A MAN HAS A GOD GIVEN RIGHT PROCREATE AS HE SEES FIT! ITS TIME SOMEONE SHUT HIS/HER SINFUL MOUTH AND OPEN UP YOUR OLD TESTAMENT -- IT IS THE WORD OF GOD!!!!
You just have to love clueless ignorance at its finest! Than people wonder why everyone in this town is talked about like the whole town is a bunch of crazies!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#215 Nov 18, 2012
SHOWS HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW. I'M MARRIED AND WILL NO DOUBT BE MARRIED FOR UNTIL MY DYING DAY CAUSE MY WIFE IS A MORAL AND GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN WHO KNOWS HER SCRIPTURES AND THEREFORE KNOWS HER PLACE! SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THESE GODLESS SODOMITE LOVERS WHO HAS NEVER ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE OR ELSE YOU"D KNOW WHAT YOUR PLACE IS! YOUR JUST ANOTHER CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE WHO PROBABLY IGNORES LEVITICUS AND EATS SHELL FISH AT LONG JOHNS, SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING TATTOOS, AND HAS SODOMITES FOR FRIENDS! THAT'S OKAY THOUGH CAUSE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN LEWIS CO. AND OUR NATION AS A WHOLE YOUVE TURNED YOUR BACK ON THE DIVINE WILL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR SUFFERING FOR IT WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT! AGAIN, ITS RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE: WOMEN ARE SUBORDINATE TO MAN; MAN SHALL NOT DEFILE HIS SKIN WITH MARKINGS; MAN SHALL NOT EAT SHELLFISH OR FOODS DEEMED UNCLEAN IN THE EYES OF OUR LORD; AND YES, THE BIBLE SAYS IT -- NOT ME, SLAVERY IS GOD"S WILL AND WE HAVE ONLY GONE DOWN HILL SINCE IT WAS ABOLISHED! NOW WE HAVE GAY MARRIAGE, NO PRAYER IN SCHOOLS, AND A DAMN SOCIALIST MUSLIM AS OUR PRESIDENT! AND WHOSE FAULT IS IT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#216 Nov 18, 2012
You all's f*cking crazy. Kids missing, settin' fire to your children, more killin' than in a big city, advocatin' slavery and votin' for Romney even though all your asses is dirt poor -- you all's just crazy man.
Sweetie

Clarksburg, WV

#217 Nov 18, 2012
Thomz wrote:
SHOWS HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW. I'M MARRIED AND WILL NO DOUBT BE MARRIED FOR UNTIL MY DYING DAY CAUSE MY WIFE IS A MORAL AND GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN WHO KNOWS HER SCRIPTURES AND THEREFORE KNOWS HER PLACE! SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THESE GODLESS SODOMITE LOVERS WHO HAS NEVER ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE OR ELSE YOU"D KNOW WHAT YOUR PLACE IS! YOUR JUST ANOTHER CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE WHO PROBABLY IGNORES LEVITICUS AND EATS SHELL FISH AT LONG JOHNS, SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING TATTOOS, AND HAS SODOMITES FOR FRIENDS! THAT'S OKAY THOUGH CAUSE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN LEWIS CO. AND OUR NATION AS A WHOLE YOUVE TURNED YOUR BACK ON THE DIVINE WILL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR SUFFERING FOR IT WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT! AGAIN, ITS RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE: WOMEN ARE SUBORDINATE TO MAN; MAN SHALL NOT DEFILE HIS SKIN WITH MARKINGS; MAN SHALL NOT EAT SHELLFISH OR FOODS DEEMED UNCLEAN IN THE EYES OF OUR LORD; AND YES, THE BIBLE SAYS IT -- NOT ME, SLAVERY IS GOD"S WILL AND WE HAVE ONLY GONE DOWN HILL SINCE IT WAS ABOLISHED! NOW WE HAVE GAY MARRIAGE, NO PRAYER IN SCHOOLS, AND A DAMN SOCIALIST MUSLIM AS OUR PRESIDENT! AND WHOSE FAULT IS IT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
YOU are the only hypocrite here. God is the only one who will judge others. NOT you. If you truly were a Christian you would know that. You are no Christian. Yes I have tattoos, that doesn't make me evil. I have friends of all kinds. Why? Because its not my place to judge them. And it sure isn't your place either. I pity your wife as she must live a life of hell. You are one of those people who give Christians a bad name.
SilentLucidity

Weston, WV

#218 Nov 18, 2012
Thomz wrote:
SHOWS HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW. I'M MARRIED AND WILL NO DOUBT BE MARRIED FOR UNTIL MY DYING DAY CAUSE MY WIFE IS A MORAL AND GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN WHO KNOWS HER SCRIPTURES AND THEREFORE KNOWS HER PLACE! SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THESE GODLESS SODOMITE LOVERS WHO HAS NEVER ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE OR ELSE YOU"D KNOW WHAT YOUR PLACE IS! YOUR JUST ANOTHER CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE WHO PROBABLY IGNORES LEVITICUS AND EATS SHELL FISH AT LONG JOHNS, SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING TATTOOS, AND HAS SODOMITES FOR FRIENDS! THAT'S OKAY THOUGH CAUSE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN LEWIS CO. AND OUR NATION AS A WHOLE YOUVE TURNED YOUR BACK ON THE DIVINE WILL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR SUFFERING FOR IT WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT! AGAIN, ITS RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE: WOMEN ARE SUBORDINATE TO MAN; MAN SHALL NOT DEFILE HIS SKIN WITH MARKINGS; MAN SHALL NOT EAT SHELLFISH OR FOODS DEEMED UNCLEAN IN THE EYES OF OUR LORD; AND YES, THE BIBLE SAYS IT -- NOT ME, SLAVERY IS GOD"S WILL AND WE HAVE ONLY GONE DOWN HILL SINCE IT WAS ABOLISHED! NOW WE HAVE GAY MARRIAGE, NO PRAYER IN SCHOOLS, AND A DAMN SOCIALIST MUSLIM AS OUR PRESIDENT! AND WHOSE FAULT IS IT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
Best laugh I've had today. Dude, you have some super serious issues and you really should get help for that! I am subordinate to no one and that includes a damn man! I am my own individual person capable of making decisions and thinking for myself! I also did not and would never vote for Obama so, again, shows what you know! If there is a Hell and I go there that is on me not you so STFU and look in your own mirror. You will see another hypocrite staring back at you!
SilentLucidity

Weston, WV

#219 Nov 18, 2012
Gerrard85 wrote:
You all's f*cking crazy. Kids missing, settin' fire to your children, more killin' than in a big city, advocatin' slavery and votin' for Romney even though all your asses is dirt poor -- you all's just crazy man.
Well, Gerrard, I am sorry that you feel that way because not EVERYONE in this town is crazy. I used to be proud of the fact that I was born and raised here, but I have to say I am now ashamed of the things that are happening here. This town hasn't always been like this.
1 post removed
Trollin

Cincinnati, OH

#221 Nov 18, 2012
Look-
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS (THOMZ, SAMMY B, GERRARD) AND THEY WILL GO AWAY.
Get back to the topic on hand-the deaths of two innocent children and a their mother.
RIP and my positive thoughts go out to the families.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#222 Nov 18, 2012
You need to take a f**kin' step back Sammy B. With a name like that you sound like you jealous cause you ain't a brother. You have trouble getting ass? Is that your problem? You got a small dick and you're tryin' to look bad ass and shit by giving yourself a black name and making threats you can't back up? Shit. You're just a piece of white trash and that's all you'll ever be.
1 post removed
Sweetie

Clarksburg, WV

#224 Nov 18, 2012
Sammy B wrote:
YOU NAME THE PLACE YOU BLACK PIECE OF SHIT! There isn't enough money on earth that'd make me want to be a goddamn yard ape! How about you keep those seed spittin' lips of your's shut or I'll give you something to complain about! I get more ass than you could ever handle and none of it's stupid enough to screw an f'n porch monkey!
Ummm....didn't you say your NOT racist! Hypocrit at it once again huh? The only difference in black and white is color NOTHING ELSE! Every race has its ignorant people as you have made very clear because you are one of them!
1 post removed
Sweetie

Clarksburg, WV

#226 Nov 18, 2012
Sammy B wrote:
I aint no f**king racist. I've screwed black women before for Christ's sake! But "Sweetie" how about you keep that cum dumpster of a mouth of yours shut and that way I won't have to find out where you live, cut off your nipples, and put them in a salad. How's that? Does that seem like a fair deal?
Well well that sounds like a threat to me! Now you show how much of a sissy you really are by not only being racist but making threats at women! You are a POOR excuse for a man!!!!
SilentLucidity

Weston, WV

#227 Nov 18, 2012
I sure hope that last remark gets screen printed because that is a threat of violence against another human being and was not at all called for. If something were to happen to her it would be you they looked at first and foremost!
1 post removed
Sweetie

Clarksburg, WV

#229 Nov 18, 2012
Sammy B wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a woman?
A damn good one too. But you knew that already and are just trying not to sound like such a wuss that you make threats to women often! You're such a loser.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#230 Nov 18, 2012
THIS IS THE KIND OF SINFUL DISPLAY I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT -- a woman who doesn't know her place and can't keep her SINFUL TRAP SHUT! The only thing you need to be saying is "YES SIR" and "NO SIR." THAT'S IT! Seeing how disrespectful you've been talking back to the gentlemen on this site I'd be more than willing to help them SHUT your trap. SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE WIFE!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#231 Nov 18, 2012
I think someone needs a reality check.. Really ur making ur self look like a dam dumbass right now...
dick

Weston, WV

#232 Nov 18, 2012
rightt on thomz.. you know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? NOTHIN...DONE BEEN TOLD TWICE
Sweetie

Clarksburg, WV

#233 Nov 18, 2012
Lol...bring it on. I give respect ONLY to those who give it and you are NOT one of those people. Your not even a man anyways! I owe you NOTHING!
he just wants attention

Martinsburg, WV

#234 Nov 19, 2012
Who is Thomz? "Thomz" is AY Thoms
Really

Morgantown, WV

#235 Nov 19, 2012
Thomz wrote:
YOU"RE ALL GOING HELL! IT"S GOD'S JUDGMENT! MISSING ADULTS AND CHILDREN, KIDS KILLING THEIR PARENTS, PARENTS KILLING THEIR KIDS, ARSON, DEAD BODIES TURNING UP -- ALL OF THESE ARE GOD'S JUDGMENT ON LEWIS COUNTY FOR VOTING FOR GODLESS, SODOMITE, SOCIALIST DEMOCRATS! YOU VOTE FOR BABY MURDERERS AND SO GOD MURDERS YOUR BABIES! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL CAUSE YOU ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS IN THE EYES OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Can we say "steaming pile of NUTS"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia Spelsberg 19 min Roll one up 11
Democratic debate party 515 Center Ave 10 hr Frank Castle 178
Oldest cherry in Weston ? 13 hr Chevygirl 2
8 ballers from old Lewis county high days 15 hr rrrr 76
Democrate 16 hr little r 2
Best Booty in Weston? 16 hr little r 6
Make Weston Great Again Thu Van sal 2

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weston Mortgages