explosion rocks downtown business

Posted in the Weston Forum

dick

Weston, WV

#2 Nov 20, 2012
" A 2 BEAN RAILER OFF OF MY FULLY ERECT PENIS'???? governor jay??????????
Concerned Citizen

Weston, WV

#3 Nov 20, 2012
You Richard are a stupid person Try starting rumors somewhere else very very sick man you are
a crowley

Wheeling, WV

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Needs to be reported :)
WORKER AT 1376

Weston, WV

#5 Nov 21, 2012
OK WAIT A MINUTE WAS YOU THERE SAT NIGHT TO SEE THIS ?????? NO DORK FACE DONT RECALL SEEING YOU IN THERE I AM A EMPLOYEE OF 1376 I WAS WORKING AND THIS STUPID SHIT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NOT EVEN TRUE SO YOU BETTER THINK BEFORE YOU GO AND POST SUCH STUID SICK LIES ABOUT A CLUB THAT YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER IN OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH
3 posts removed

Since: Nov 12

Weston, WV

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Richard Throbber wrote:
<quoted text> If ur looking for someone to burglarize ur turd launcher, I would scroll through the recent forums and look for todd james or possibly van spelsburg. word is they both partake in these sick activities. May i suggest u clean ur act up and go on the hunt with me and my followers to clarksburg to find those beautiful hookers that let u fart in their mouths for $5 dollars. I keep plenty of orbitz gum on hand so u dont have to worry bout catchin anything
I'm wit ya Rich...cheap is always good in my book! And that orbitz gum works wonders, not only does it get dirty mouths clean i once chewed sum and and stuffed a hookers starfish full of it...the smell of her fart sack was orgasmic!
eewhy

Shinnston, WV

#10 Nov 22, 2012
you sure do talk about your junk alot. and what a colorful way you have of wording it,but you sound like someone who wasnt voted in for one reason or another or got thrown out for one reason or another or you just simply cant bully your way around leave the lodge alone its stood this long, it will be here when your not members ban together
Richard Throbber wrote:
<quoted text>Dear worker. Are u the one that got relieved of their janitorial duties a while back? That might b why it smeelled of throw up in there.Furthermore it is all facts, the international would love to see the bean use and the shit plowed goons behind the bar drinkin free whiskey and dancing on the bar. All the good members got ran off in favor of gangs clubs and people looking to get F**ked up for free. That place has become a discrace. I ask u this defender of the ignorant, I would bet my left nut that if ur raffle that goes on there hit the jackpot i guarantee u couldnt pay it out cause u already spent the money on keepin the Govner and friends twisted off. Mayb the women can bail u out once again. Nothin like seein grown men beg. I was gona bring my following up for some railers but i think ill just take them somewhere classy, like kitson st. to hang with all the young partiers with the slut girlfriends, heard of big house parties goin on there with beans galore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Weston, WV (Jan '11) 8 hr axle 29
Hot and ready women Wed BigT 5
Jessica Fox Wed BigT 3
Chris Evans another Drug Overdose Wed wik 29
earn 2000 dollars in minutes (Mar '13) Dec 23 makabongwe 16
Lucas Case Dec 23 bambi 3
What Dec 21 in the know 2
Weston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web