paid informant

Weston, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2012
anyone know anything about this place? i am looking to cop a plea deal in the upcoming session of the grand jury any i need some info on these goodwins. i realize benny is a lowlife small time thief ,BUT john,.....that is another story...any info will be appriaciated as i have 2 small children to feed and since john fired me and i got caught uttering i need some info to stay free and support my family...... thanks in advance
Sherree Martin

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2012
You sound just like the man that I am looking for.

Would you mind coming to Buckhannon to meet me?
paid informant

Weston, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Sherree Martin wrote:
You sound just like the man that I am looking for.
Would you mind coming to Buckhannon to meet me?
whats ur beef?
Great

Fairmont, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2012
You are a narc wanting info----don't try to play a pity party for yourself by using your children. Apparently you weren't thinking of them when you committed a crime to begin with. Sounds like they might be better off with someone else.
dick

Weston, WV

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Great wrote:
You are a narc wanting info----don't try to play a pity party for yourself by using your children. Apparently you weren't thinking of them when you committed a crime to begin with. Sounds like they might be better off with someone else.
PATHETIC....parents have forgotten what it is to lead by example...have your kids steal some cool stuff and pm me and i'll trade you some REAL JUICY stuff...you piece of sh!t
Great

Fairmont, WV

#6 Dec 17, 2012
dick wrote:
<quoted text>
PATHETIC....parents have forgotten what it is to lead by example...have your kids steal some cool stuff and pm me and i'll trade you some REAL JUICY stuff...you piece of sh!t
And I'm a piece of shit how?
Dennis Poling Super Tech

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2012
dick wrote:
<quoted text>
PATHETIC....parents have forgotten what it is to lead by example...have your kids steal some cool stuff and pm me and i'll trade you some REAL JUICY stuff...you piece of sh!t
dick,

i lost something here in reading your response.

are you having anger management issues?
dick

Weston, WV

#8 Dec 17, 2012
your not so GREAT at understanding my post.the"paid informant" is the piece of sh!t.....and for u dennis i am going to beat your a$$....haha just kiddin.just so said that parents have lost the instructions to raising their offspring
Larry

Fairmont, WV

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Another outstanding thread on topiix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lena Lunsford Found Guilty 2 hr iiiiiiiiiiii 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
WV Mobile Detailer Mar 29 Reasonable Bob 3
lights in the sky (Oct '14) Mar 25 Forensic 25

Weston Jobs

Personal Finance

Weston Mortgages