Next Last
It me

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Mar 26, 2013
What's up with her? Thought she had kids n a b/f
this_page_is_stu pid

Weston, WV

#2 Mar 26, 2013
she does! why would you think she didn't?
ohh

Altavista, VA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe because she was makeing out and danceing with justin kelley at the pc st pattys day then when she was done with him she moved to some other guy and left with an asian.
mhm

Altavista, VA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Poor jake
gossip

Weston, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Doesn't Justin Kelly have a gf?
uhm

Vinton, VA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Jake and Chelsea could have been broken up then so shut the f*ck up. She is a great person and mother. Grow up.
Blah

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2013
ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS WESTON AT IT'S FINEST! PEOPLE TALKING SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE just to make themselves feel better!
gossip

Weston, WV

#8 Mar 27, 2013
and poor Jake lol he does nothing for her all he does is lay around with other women and do drugs. he can't even hold a job to support his little family. he beats on her all the time.
WTF People are SAD

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Pretty sure Jake has a job, a damn good one. and as far as doing nothing for his family...he's given them a home. So [email protected]#k off. He's never raised a hand to her or anyone. But it's ok for her to kick him in the balls, right? Give me a [email protected]#king break! Don't judge others unless your [email protected]#king perfect....
meme

Williamson, WV

#10 Mar 27, 2013
gossip wrote:
and poor Jake lol he does nothing for her all he does is lay around with other women and do drugs. he can't even hold a job to support his little family. he beats on her all the time.
So gossip why dont you put ur real name on her because I would love to talk about what an ass you are. But I guess your name fits!!!!!!!!!!GOSSIP
1 post removed
Chelseas Best Friend

Bridgeport, WV

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Haha. You all who are talking shit are the biggest pieces of shit! For one i've known Chels my whole entire life.. People make mistakes, nobody is perfect. For you to get on Topix and talk shit makes you out to be the biggest bitch ever.. especially when you don't have the guts to put your name on here! Chelsea is a damn good mother so don't even bring her kids into this!!! And for her and Jake that's there business!! And that "asian" is someone she has known for a very long time and is a family friend.. He took her home!! My point is.. how about you gossiping assholes find out the whole damn story before you go posting this stupid shit on here!
gossip

Weston, WV

#13 Mar 27, 2013
if she is so happy with her bf and her life then why was she at the bar all over other men? should have been home taking care of her kids.
Chelseas Best Friend

Bridgeport, WV

#14 Mar 27, 2013
gossip wrote:
if she is so happy with her bf and her life then why was she at the bar all over other men? should have been home taking care of her kids.
How is what the hell she does any of your business???? Every parent needs a break every now and then.. Chelsea hardly EVER goes anywhere without her kids. So how about you mind your own damn business, or mention your name!
uhhh

Vinton, VA

#15 Mar 27, 2013
gossip wrote:
Doesn't Justin Kelly have a gf?
justin kelley was with heather butcher. He has a family with her.
gossip

Weston, WV

#16 Mar 29, 2013
if she is such a "good mother" then where are her kids??????????
Chelseas Best Friend

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Mar 29, 2013
gossip wrote:
if she is such a "good mother" then where are her kids??????????
the kids are with her, dumbass. How about you tell us your name and you and I can have a little chat in person.Chelsea has friends and family that WILL take up for her, and will not tolerate this bullshit and harassment!! So grow some balls an mention your name!
you should be ashamed

Weston, WV

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Chelsea is a wonderful person. There are only a few times that I have seen her anywhere without her children. If she had a babysitter for one night where she could go out and blow off some steam there is nothing wrong with that. Stop judging a woman for needing a night away from the kids! she is young and parenthood doesn't mean you are dead.... Back off and let her have fun once in a blue moon!!!!
Lol

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2013
Pretty sure she got beat up by Amanda wimer for sleeping around
nothappy

Weston, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2013
Chelseas Best Friend wrote:
<quoted text>the kids are with her, dumbass. How about you tell us your name and you and I can have a little chat in person.Chelsea has friends and family that WILL take up for her, and will not tolerate this bullshit and harassment!! So grow some balls an mention your name!
Everybody is a hardass on topix. How about you, too, grow up and mind your business. Do you go to banking sites and threaten to beat up anonymous id's for banking? This is a gossip site and your friend was allegedly whoring around. Now she has to deal with it.
I kno her

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Jun 4, 2013
nothappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is a hardass on topix. How about you, too, grow up and mind your business. Do you go to banking sites and threaten to beat up anonymous id's for banking? This is a gossip site and your friend was allegedly whoring around. Now she has to deal with it.
wtf did you even just say you idiot? that made absolutely no sense! Next time before you start trying to act smart on topics you may want to brush up on your literature and find out what a f ucking analogy is. I'd say you're just jealous because she's completely out of your league in the looks dept. I'm not even part of her family but I know her and I can tell you that I'd take her over you any day because all you are is disgusting. You have to be made of chicken shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catherine Hayhurst in jail again! 7 hr Exclassmate 2
Brent said he was arrested but there are no rec... 16 hr Mike 1
Rats down pricetown road ? 17 hr Kaitlynn 1
autumn murphy Fri Mary J 4
Anna Lane/Riddle (Oct '13) Thu Eric 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,299
natasha freeman Thu International Har... 5

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance