First on Five News Exclusive: Man Kil...

First on Five News Exclusive: Man Killed in I-79 Accident

There are 4 comments on the WDTV Bridgeport story from Mar 6, 2011, titled First on Five News Exclusive: Man Killed in I-79 Accident. In it, WDTV Bridgeport reports that:

Police say snowy conditions Sunday morning are most likely responsible for the death of one man in an accident on I-79. It happened around 10 a.m. near mile marker 89 in Lewis County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTV Bridgeport.

What

Glen Allen, VA

#1 Mar 7, 2011
I'm sure the kiss your ass turns , and pot holes at the edges of all the bridges had nothing to do with it . Not to mention the tractor trailers that do 80 and 90 mph all over the roads .
devastated

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 2, 2011
My son Patrick, his twin brother and older sister were traveling to say goodbye to there grandfather who was on his deathbed. Pat was an excellent and very cautious driver. The officer told us that the roads were not icy and we had just put 4 new snow tires on his car. My children do not remember the accident(thank God)but I need to know what happened. If anyone witnessed this accident please respond. My father passed the day after my sons funeral not know what had happened.
Your Conscience

Cleveland, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2012
The two kids that were injured in the accident have regained some memories. It was caused by the people in the truck and one of these people made them get out of their car and left them standing injured on the side of I-79 with their brother dead or dying in the car. How can someone take a life,lie about what happened and call themselves a christian? It was an accident. You should tell the truth and ask for God's forgiveness! The truth will come out.
Compassion

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Nov 16, 2012
As a mother, I can't imagine suffering a loss as such and not knowing what happened. I hope you find out the truth if you haven't already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y wuz there a red car outsida lloydz 2 hr Alk 1
The hall sister's 4 hr fed up 2
ronnie burkhammer in turnertown 6 hr Meme 25
Katie Groah (Jan '14) 13 hr Worldwide 14
Michael linn Wed Easy Does it 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
Mindy (Aug '13) Wed Sorry I met her 12

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance