The people that use Topix.

Posted in the Weston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Grow Up

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I wanted to see what topix was rly about. people told me that it was just abunch of nasty people talking trash on one another. well its ture thats all it rly is. Then i started to think. 70 percent of westons population have JOBS! so the other 30 percent are probably well fair trash that has nothing better to do then talk shit on good hard working people. well fair trash you have it so easy talking shit on the people while you sitting on your ass bc your to lazy to get a job. but the people that do make an honest living are the ones giving you your check every month. Grow up & start acting like adults
1 post removed
haha

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 5, 2013
 
lol..the post says people that use topix, then the first comment is talking shit..dnt ya love weston n all the mentally stupid people n it I meen really u hate this site but yet ur gonna get on it n talk ur sh*t also..what a retard..I believe ur the one that needs to grow up there dumb a**
Sheena

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 5, 2013
 
I don't know what the hell you are talking about ? Out drinking tonight? Obviously you don't know jack shit about my life. And my name was brought up in this post why? All I can say is you guys are beyond pathetic. Are you amazed with me or what? I'm on your mind first thing in the morning ? Why don't ya do this little thing with your life called growing up and quit trying to start drama on people you don't even know. If you have a problem with my life or how I live it, then don't worry about it and keep your nose out of it. And once again let's do something along the lines of saying how you feel to my face instead of being a damn coward and hiding behind a computer screen. Amuse me some more you low life piece of shit
Hah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 5, 2013
 
Grow up can't even spell welfare.. Look at your check next month
haha

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 5, 2013
 
ok sheena but look at u if u knw people got a problem say something stop gettin on here just to run ur herpes infested mouth..dang ur sayin there all hidein behind a screen look at ur hidein from the world so they dnt see ur doped skanky inbred a**..so nice try trying to look big n mature u still got a ways to go
SilentLucidity

Salem, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Grow Up wrote:
I wanted to see what topix was rly about. people told me that it was just abunch of nasty people talking trash on one another. well its ture thats all it rly is. Then i started to think. 70 percent of westons population have JOBS! so the other 30 percent are probably well fair trash that has nothing better to do then talk shit on good hard working people. well fair trash you have it so easy talking shit on the people while you sitting on your ass bc your to lazy to get a job. but the people that do make an honest living are the ones giving you your check every month. Grow up & start acting like adults
Go buy hooked on phonics and come back when you can speak properly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Weston Forum right now

Search the Weston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Killer 51,983
piggley wiggley 1 hr Carol 2
none are good. 5 hr Not Surprised 3
Sheriff Gissy 5 hr Justathought 10
old mill store 12 hr Old Westonian 2
Opening a Strip Club in Weston . (Mar '11) Fri Forrest Gump 27
David Golden Thu Lena914 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Weston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Weston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Weston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Weston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••