Missing 3 year old. Ben Dale area.
agreed

United States

#863 Sep 25, 2013
Tina, there is a campground about 2 miles from where she went missing..its called broken wheel...and the water dam is about A half mile from there..hope that helps
tina

Buffalo, WV

#864 Sep 25, 2013
IS this place secluded, and run down,the place I have in mind the waterfall will be to the left of the old house, go up the winding road and on top of the hill is this old house, looks like maybe a place where people would park campers on the side of the hill down from this old house, on the left side of the old house is a waterfall, rocks with running water, does this make any sense to you?
agreed

United States

#865 Sep 25, 2013
Im not sure if that campground is like that. I will take a drive up there tomorrow and see.Anything you can think of I will look. Im trying to think of any places that fit what your explaining. i have lived in this area my entire life so let me think on what your describing
tina

Saint Albans, WV

#866 Sep 26, 2013
TO agreed. Very rural and towards the mountains, not sure if n-s e w- but definitely away from town, it appears to me this would be a secondary road, not used much, but can go a long way on this road, I don't see no buildings, or signs, almost deserted, maybe more later, thank you for looking. I don't live close to that area, but would love to come and visit if I knew where I was going, have never been around there, but will keep searching my way to see if I see anything else.
tina

Saint Albans, WV

#867 Sep 26, 2013
Finally got a map of that area, and I believe what we are looking for could be going towards walkerville/79-19, anyone know anything about this area?
agreed

United States

#868 Sep 26, 2013
I was going to let you know toward Walkersville there is a campground Whisper Mountain.i just thought about it..i will check it out for house etc
Concerned

United States

#869 Sep 26, 2013
tina wrote:
Finally got a map of that area, and I believe what we are looking for could be going towards walkerville/79-19, anyone know anything about this area?
Do you have an email that you could be contacted through?
she is a liar

Charleston, WV

#870 Sep 27, 2013
She did not drive around looking for Aaliyah! I believe she drove around looking for a place to dump her body! Probably on Skin Creek road, so wooded and a very large body of water. Also lots of ponds on that road. Why wouldn't she be at any of the vigils? Because she knows where she is and she knows we all know she is guilty! You can see it in her face! Why wouldn't she be on the news begging for help to find her? She's too busy popping out more Babies for someone else to take care of! I hope the devil taunts her in her sleep and she rots in hell for this! The truth is gonna come out, Just hasn't happened soon enough! I hope the customers at the pizza shop where she works in Wheeling find out all about her and boycott the stinkin restaurant! Bring her fat azz back here and make her search the woods everyday all day! The Fat Lying Hog!
crooked

United States

#871 Sep 27, 2013
Up wildcat road 5 minutes past walkersville is a waterfall and camp
tina

Charleston, WV

#872 Sep 27, 2013
To concerned, yes, but at this time i don't feel safe in posting it. I need to follow up on some more things, but i think this place has answers, so i hope you will continue to help with the location. I can't get to that area right now myself. thanks
tina

Charleston, WV

#873 Sep 27, 2013
TO crooked, is there any way you could get a picture of this place, be very careful, if you try to, there are people that doesn't want us to find what is there. thanks
truth

Nitro, WV

#874 Sep 27, 2013
tina wrote:
TO crooked, is there any way you could get a picture of this place, be very careful, if you try to, there are people that doesn't want us to find what is there. thanks
please becareful. the universe packs heat and you would be in their turf! they don't like that!!!!!
tina

Charleston, WV

#875 Sep 27, 2013
To Truth. Thanks for the tip, but I am very much aware of the danger, and I certainly wouldn't want to get anyone hurt, should anyone find this place get permission from the LE FBI State before going or searching, do you know if LE is still letting people search? Just wondering. Thanks
just saying

Nitro, WV

#876 Sep 27, 2013
tina wrote:
To Truth. Thanks for the tip, but I am very much aware of the danger, and I certainly wouldn't want to get anyone hurt, should anyone find this place get permission from the LE FBI State before going or searching, do you know if LE is still letting people search? Just wondering. Thanks
as long as permission is gotten from land owners then I don't see how it would hurt to search. if they find anything DO NOT MOVE IT! report it, take pics if you want but leave it where it is! mark where it is be sure to be able to relocate it if needed. protecting evidence is very important in a case and you are welcome.
tina

Proctorville, OH

#877 Sep 27, 2013
TO just saying, thank you,i am very much up to date on the procedures of looking for the lost, I am glad you posted this in the event any one else should stumble on something that could be important, Hunters will be going out before long I just hope they remember your advice, again thanks.
kathy

Nitro, WV

#878 Sep 27, 2013
Does anyone know who AL Bio dad is. Has it ever been posted?
tina

Barboursville, WV

#879 Oct 1, 2013
I was so in hopes that someone could find the place I have described, but will keep looking, please keep in mind that there is much interest in this place.
tina

Charleston, WV

#880 Apr 3, 2014
Anything new on this case, have not been able to do any tracking and just wondered if anyone has any news on this case. thanks
just saying

Fairmont, WV

#881 May 9, 2014
@tina. the case seems to be quiet.
carla

United States

#882 Oct 14, 2015
lynn wrote:
idk ...i never heard anything about that
Has this child ever been found

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Hatfield 7 min fair minded 5
Democratic debate party 515 Center Ave 4 hr court house employee 38
Democrats Town Hall Meeting With Senator Capito... 4 hr court house employee 18
Any discussions on current City matters 4 hr court house employee 13
News Upshur student charged in disturbance 6 hr Trump is the man 1
Thunder whaley 7 hr bbking 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 23 Alex Kissinger 3,992

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance