Missing 3 year old. Ben Dale area.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 25, 2011
What's with the rumor that a friend's dogs chased her into the river???
carmen

West Milford, WV

#22 Sep 25, 2011
sum people are so judgemental... saying things about this lil girls family....dont say it if you dont know it ta be the trueth how inmature!... its about a lil girl that is missing not about judging her family.. geezz!!... Pray for her safe return other then judge her family!

Since: Jan 11

Buckhannon,WV

#23 Sep 26, 2011
I agree.This little girl needs everyone's help.I don't think people needs to be on here ridiculing anyone at this time.There's a time to gossip and start drama,but there's also a time to stop and think about real life.You need to be spreading the word around so this little girl can be found.Not worry about what you hear or think.That is stupidity and it's not right.This hit too close to home.I don't know the family involved in this situation,but I do have a caring heart.Put yourself in their shoes and imagine what they're going through.Let's all pray that she is found soon.
1 post removed

“By my walk,not my talk,”

Since: Mar 09

Tulsa, Ok

#25 Sep 26, 2011
Although I agree it does not look good. I am Praying for this child's safe return. Miracles do happen!!! Blessings
trialjunkie

Abingdon, VA

#26 Sep 26, 2011
Any one have any updates on Aliayah? Not much in the national media. Just wondering if local news has anything?

Thanks
asking

Bluefield, WV

#27 Sep 26, 2011
i heard nancy grace will be covering this story tonight at 8 can anyone confirm this??
yep

Fairmont, WV

#28 Sep 26, 2011
This story is on Nancy Grace right now.
Just saw it

Buckhannon, WV

#29 Sep 26, 2011
I just saw the story on Nancy Grace on HeadLine News (HLN) & I just about died when they told that the mother has FIVE kids, ages 3,4,5,9,& 11 AND is expecting TWINS!!! There is no way that she can adequately support that many children!!!

If it turns out that she did something to that little girl, she needs to be given the Chair!

I am praying that the little girl is found & is okay.
brittany

Beckley, WV

#30 Sep 26, 2011
For 1 Idk understand what her mother suing a doc officer has to do with her missing. I understand she has a 8 month old. So I believe ng has some faces wrong. Can anyone clear up Anything?
NJ LuLu

Bayville, NJ

#31 Sep 26, 2011
I am confused with the timeline. Who saw her at 6:30am? If she was so afraid to go outside, then why was she gone at supposedly 9:30, no shoes. Who the heck let this little girl out of their sight or Who took her?
Looking for information

Buckhannon, WV

#32 Sep 26, 2011
From what I learned on HLM the mother checked on the girl at 6:30am where she was sleeping and ill, the mother then came back at 9:30am and she was gone. The mother then left the home and searched the area by car for close to 2 hours looking for the girl. She called the police when she returned home for her search. I hope will everything this girl is still out there somewhere waiting to be found...My heart truly hurts for her and her family.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33 Sep 26, 2011
This is so sad. I'm praying for this little girl and all children who are missing,just praying for a happy ending.
Sad situation

Buckhannon, WV

#34 Sep 27, 2011
The mother is in the hospital giving birth to the twins, wishing them all the best Praying they get their baby girl back soon!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35 Sep 27, 2011
Was the route the mother took to look for her child searched yet??? Was the car? As of TODAY the home became a crime scene....are you kidding me..isnt that where this crime happened? Figured that would have been established first thing?? Who am I though!! Pray she hasn't suffered any!
BBb

Morgantown, WV

#36 Sep 27, 2011
It said on news the mom came back to the house to check on her daughter who was watching her between 630 n 9

“Yeah, I am pissed off!”

Newbury SC

#37 Sep 27, 2011
I have been watching this tragedy. Anyone know who was living in the house besides the kids and mom. Nancy Grace said there is a boyfriend who was at work. Wonder why there is no news that discloses these names. I read some really bad rumors on another page.

Praying for this baby and the families.
Yep

Weston, WV

#38 Sep 27, 2011
The two women that went missing in the weston area in 1999 that was never found is the little girls step dads grandmother & aunt...Something to think about...

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#39 Sep 27, 2011
mary geneva friend and maxine stalnaker?

“Yeah, I am pissed off!”

Newbury SC

#40 Sep 27, 2011
Yep wrote:
The two women that went missing in the weston area in 1999 that was never found is the little girls step dads grandmother & aunt...Something to think about...
This is the guy living in the home with the little girl? OMG!!! What's his name?

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#41 Sep 27, 2011
I just find it crazy that it took 2-3 hours before calling 911.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica fox (Apr '13) 20 min Jessica Fox herself 18
Lookin for jeriah? 8 hr Never heard 5
Dope wh*** moms 11 hr filled of questions 3
This is How You Solve the Drug Problem Lewis Co... 11 hr RECOVERING ADDICT... 39
Becky S 13 hr Llokk 2
Teen mom a Lc. Tue Crazy 2
Tara at Lewis Ems Tue Precision meat pi... 4
More from around the web

Weston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]