Missing 3 year old. Ben Dale area.
Duh

New York, NY

#271 Oct 7, 2011
not sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know how you're 100% sure that this is her bio father.
I always thought Travis Cook was the dad. I know he's the father of Lena's 4 year old. Travis is about as big a POS as the rest of them. It's very possible he's not the father, who really knows until a DNA test is done.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#272 Oct 7, 2011
sorry to say wrote:
Does anyone know how Ralph Lunsford is related to the 2 missing woman from 1999? Is he a relative?
He was married to one of them!!! Hum makes you think, maybe if they find that little girl they just might find the two women!!! Just a thought!!
Hope

Camden, WV

#273 Oct 7, 2011
Is the possibility of the guys violent past being looked into ? The girl got up at 6 am , maybe it sets Lunsford off , the kid gets slapped around alittle to hard this time , thrown into the wall , thrown back into bed . Dies of brain damage / anurism and the body is taken somewhere within a three hour driving distance before 911 was called . Just a theory .....
Gambie

Ruckersville, VA

#274 Oct 7, 2011
In my opinion I think she was concealed during that 2 hour road trip. Either by Mom or by someone left behind while the older children where gone. I have a 5 year old grandchild and only once did she go outside at 3 1/2 when we weren't paying attention. We found her sitting on the riding lawn mower, she wasn't hiking.
Imprtbrb

Clarksburg, WV

#275 Oct 7, 2011
Hope wrote:
Is the possibility of the guys violent past being looked into ? The girl got up at 6 am , maybe it sets Lunsford off , the kid gets slapped around alittle to hard this time , thrown into the wall , thrown back into bed . Dies of brain damage / anurism and the body is taken somewhere within a three hour driving distance before 911 was called . Just a theory .....
one report says that he hasn't been to work since the 24th. Isn't that the day the baby went missing? Also, I wonder if that means he was or wasn't at work that day? In other words was the 24th the last day he worked or was it the first day he didn't work? Supposedly mom sent him off to work that morning...could this be a lie? Unfortunately your theory holds more water than "she just vanished"
Just a thpught

United States

#276 Oct 7, 2011
Is there a farm nearby that has pigs alone the drive that Lena or the stepdad took that day? My family owns pigs, and I know they eat everything including bones. There would be no trace of any remains. Maybe that's why those 2 women were never found?

Still prayer for that baby!
Mother of 4

Ann Arbor, MI

#277 Oct 7, 2011
Yes there is a farm about a mile from there and yes they did have pigs at one time. I am not sure if they still do or not. But when I drove through there, that is the first horrible thing I thought of. Pigs eat deer carcuses and anyone who has ever bben around hogs would know this. How horrible to even think that but it is all to true and it has happened before. I just hope and pray that this child is found ALIVE and has not been tortured or injured in any way. God works mysteriously and maybe He has placed this baby in a safe place.
Imprtbrb

Clarksburg, WV

#278 Oct 7, 2011
Just a thpught wrote:
Is there a farm nearby that has pigs alone the drive that Lena or the stepdad took that day? My family owns pigs, and I know they eat everything including bones. There would be no trace of any remains. Maybe that's why those 2 women were never found?
Still prayer for that baby!
that is scary, but a logical thought. I hope ( as I am sure you do too) that this is wrong and she is ok. I can't stop thinking about her. Wonder if anyone has informed the police about this?
really

United States

#279 Oct 7, 2011
Yeah....and maybe Michael Jackson took her for a ride on Dumbo. My God people you have know idea what happened, yet you just can't help but throw names around and blame people. You people have named 2 different men as the dad, when you don't even know what you're potentially doing to the one that is not the father. I understand the curiosity, but you could be ruining lives.
Hope

United States

#280 Oct 7, 2011
Really, that was a cruel thing to say. Maybe, no one knows what happened, but do you have to be such as ass about it. If you are speaking about the step fathers life being ruined have you stopped and thought about a three year old life being ruined?
Arkansas Investigator

Greenbrier, AR

#281 Oct 7, 2011
Is David Cleveinger working this case? In my 25 years of doing criminal investigations, Cleveinger is one of the best I ever seen. If he's on this, and there is foul play; He'll find it.
really

United States

#282 Oct 7, 2011
No, I'm not talking about the step-fathers life being ruined, and you can call me an ass all u want. All of you making accusations is not going to make anything any easier for anyone. Last time I checked, that's what LE and the FBI were pair for. I know we don't see much on the news, but sometimes there's things people just don't need to know. So people need to quit jumping to such crazy conclusions, when really....they have no idea!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#283 Oct 7, 2011
really wrote:
No, I'm not talking about the step-fathers life being ruined, and you can call me an ass all u want. All of you making accusations is not going to make anything any easier for anyone. Last time I checked, that's what LE and the FBI were pair for. I know we don't see much on the news, but sometimes there's things people just don't need to know. So people need to quit jumping to such crazy conclusions, when really....they have no idea!
and do YOU have an IDEA? If so hope LE and FBI pulled you aside to question!!! So ha, your no better then the rest of us Really!!! We are all allowed to wonder, assume, and speculate!!! We ALL know the outcome to these types of situations ARE NEVER GOOD!!
Hope

United States

#284 Oct 7, 2011
OperationMindCrime wrote:
<quoted text> and do YOU have an IDEA? If so hope LE and FBI pulled you aside to question!!! So ha, your no better then the rest of us Really!!! We are all allowed to wonder, assume, and speculate!!! We ALL know the outcome to these types of situations ARE NEVER GOOD!!
I agree. Sounds like "really" has some thing they want kept quiet about. As far as I have read no one is assumeing much of anything.. They are just expressing their worry and concerns about this baby, her family and possible places they could check, no less than what you are doing, really. So, go climb on DUMB BO and fly... stop telling people how to express them selves..
really

United States

#285 Oct 7, 2011
My problem is that I do know an Eric Harris, and he's not the father, and all this talk, and media is not making his life any easier. And just so u know...I never said I did have an idea. That's my point...I don't know, and neither does anyone else. But if it makes u all feel better to make other people's live harder, by all means continue. Because this is completely helping the investigation.
Hope

United States

#286 Oct 7, 2011
Well, then this is what you should of said in the first place instead of leading poster to believe you were refering to the step daddy.. No one wants your friend to live a hard life. I'm sure all his family and friends know him and don't pass judgement upon him. But, there is an Eric Harris in jail and this little girl looks just like him. If this friend isn't in jail don't stress...
SomeNeverLearn

Parkersburg, WV

#287 Oct 7, 2011
Im origionally from weston now living in another small town in another small county in West Virginia. I have 5 children and if one of mine came up missing and i had no idea where they might be, the first thing id do is have my husband out looking for her while i called 911. And not wait a couple hours,,its not likely a three yr old would wonder off and lock the door behind her befor she shut it . The last thing on my mind would be to sue someone or hire an attorney. The cops would have their hands full id be on their butts every second not giveing any breaks until i knew something bad or good about the situation. Sounds kind of like someone covering something up. Why do the innocent children have to pay for adults mistakes,,maybe the mom gave her a bit more of her medicine then she should ve..or maybe ,,or maybe...or maybe;;; geeeesh that could go on forever. I for one pray ever day that, that innocent baby girl is found and put in a safe home somewhere, where her mom cant even find her. because apparently no one has time to love those babies in that house the mom is to busy breaking laws and covering up her own butt. If she or anyone did something horrible that that baby girl, they know what they did and deserve punishment to the fullest extent of the law. But the way our justice system seems to be lately its hard to tell what will happen. Im certain it takes a license to do everything from gettting married, driving a car or even a fishing or hunting license... but anyone can give birth to a baby and and be a parent..and say ooooppss i forgot my pill or condom. Makes me sick to my stomache..when ive seen that little girl and she hardly ever smiled..It doesnt look like this outcome will be a good one..but for gods sake keep the other babies away from her..she doesnt seem to give a crap..she seems to be just another outrageous complainer tht wants attention..and has gotten just what she wanted. Lock her up and melt the key down..
heart is breaking

United States

#288 Oct 8, 2011
I just listened to the 911 call.....hmmmmmm is all I can say! And something else I find interesting, she says in her call "I don't think my mom would of come and got her" it's bad enough you wait two hours to call 911 but you don't contact your mom either? Or did she try and call her husband? I would have been frantic from the first seco d she was gone! The entire neighborhood would have known what was going on. No one knows exactly how they would react but I'm sure that after I called 911 I would have called my mom, husband, friends ect.... for help finding her and for help with the other babies! Something is def not right! I am so sickened wondering about this beautiful little angel! I am only hoping that authorities are asking these same questio s (surely they are) and are close to cracking it! There has to be something big happening with the lack of info we are receiving.....please god hold tgis angel in your arms and bring her back unharmed and may the person/persons involved pay to the fullest extent!!!!!!!
Holly Harris

Summersville, WV

#289 Oct 8, 2011
This is Eric Harris's wife. Yes he is in jail, and no the little girl looks NOTHING like him!! He has a daughter who looks just exactly like him and that is NOT his child!!!!!! I have been married to him for 5 years and together for 7 so there is no way possible. But people are gonna think whatever they want to, so...but point being, I can't wait to laugh in everyone's face when the test results come back and show he's not her father! Lena is a worthless, psycho, junkie who has tried to cause trouble in our life before, but this is the first we have even heard anything out of her in over 5 years so think what you want, but take it from someone who knows.
so sad

Weston, WV

#290 Oct 8, 2011
any news yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To who that hit my car and chased my husband i... 8 hr Shannon Prunty 22
ronnie burkhammer in turnertown 9 hr U bet 24
Michael linn 13 hr Easy Does it 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Mindy (Aug '13) 23 hr Sorry I met her 12
Child at Peterson that was black/ white Tue Anonymous 2
The hall sister's Tue Sherry 1

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance