Missing 3 year old. Ben Dale area.

Posted in the Weston Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Is this south of weston? I sure hope she's found soon. Story is on wboy.
link

Weston, WV

#2 Sep 24, 2011
Concerned

Ocala, FL

#3 Sep 25, 2011
Can't find any new information on Aliayah, the missing 3-yr old girl. Anyone local have information?

Hope this beautiful little girl is safe and found quickly.
Lee

Weston, WV

#4 Sep 25, 2011
They are just now sending divers from 4 counties to search...
Prayers they find her safe...Its Bendale not Ben Dale..
Concerned

Ocala, FL

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Thanks Lee - please post if you hear or see anything else. News coverage is scarce, everyone is looking for an update.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Hoping they find little girl
Lee

Weston, WV

#7 Sep 25, 2011
Volunteers are still needed to aid in the foot search that is ongoing. Please report to the Armory for details. Food, water, paper supplies, etc are still needed to help all of the amazing people that are spending their time looking for Aliayah.
Concerned 88

Nitro, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2011
I'm in Putnam County. Very concerned. Not much news. Can't find any coverage online for WV stations.. wsaz, wvah, wowk or wchs. Please keep us updated. I posted FB link on my FB. Word needs to get out. Prayers!!!
Lee

Weston, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2011
They are being very quiet...I will post if & when I hear something......
carmen

Morgantown, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2011
pray people pray!! prayers needed that this beautiful lil girl is found safe an unharmed...get a pray chain gone... thank you all!!... come bak ta us baby gurl unharmed...
weston wv not fairmont

Morgantown, WV

#11 Sep 25, 2011
pray

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2011
Why so quiet? Heard this family like to party hard. Mom and her room mate have records etc. Are they questioning everyone in the house? They SHOULD!!
Serious

Morgantown, WV

#13 Sep 25, 2011
Before people get on here and start bashing this child's family, have at least a little respect for the child at least until she is found. When she is found, then questions that should be asked will be asked by the proper authorities (we hope). No need for the town to be on here stirring the pile before any results or findings come up in this matter.
Typical

Morgantown, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2011
laughingtomyself wrote:
Why so quiet? Heard this family like to party hard. Mom and her room mate have records etc. Are they questioning everyone in the house? They SHOULD!!
Spreading hear-say bs proves nothing. Nor helps.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 25, 2011
Not BS.. Heard it from a reliable source. I truly hope she is found and that I don't have to come back here and say "I told you so"
Typical

Morgantown, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2011
It is hearsay since it came from another source. You did not see the actions yourself and the person that is a "reliable" source needs to speak up when needed, and not repeat it someone else to be spread on an online forum. Anyways, I am praying for safe return for this little one.
Lee

Weston, WV

#17 Sep 25, 2011
lynn

Bluefield, WV

#18 Sep 25, 2011
praying for a safe return

Location hidden

#19 Sep 25, 2011
Isn't her mother suing the department of corrections?
lynn

Bluefield, WV

#20 Sep 25, 2011
idk ...i never heard anything about that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min fitness-guru 58,823
Dark haired chick at Gino's 31 min metalman 13
oil field trash 4 hr HONESTLY WV 24
Not again! 4 hr HONESTLY WV 22
Weston Long Johns!? 5 hr Runaway 11
Back in town 13 hr funny! 5
People never cease to amaze me. Ignorant !! 23 hr Get out 8

Weston Jobs

Weston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Weston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Weston

Personal Finance