First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bigun

Weston, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Lol I made it. I'm a star! And your idiots. Lmao ill know when your balls drop and you mention it face to face. Ill not hold my breath. Monica put Your head back in that lap and shut up. Don't let your alligator mouths say what your gnat ass can't back up. You forget this is Lewis county and you run your cock garage in the wrong place and some1 would just love to see the outcome so proceed by all means. Patients has its virtue. Remember that! Poking the bear is fun until its figured out whose poking. PEACE!:)
Angel

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Welcome to the Big Time Justin. Glad you could join me on this weeks episode of "The Days of Everybody Elses Lives"
Bigun

Weston, WV

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Lol said my piece. The hunt is the favorite part of the game. 5 yrs of man hunting man. Let the game begin. Lol I would just like to say I'm Justin and I'm addicted to tramps and I'm very glad to be here. I'm Glad to have envious followers. Tell your friends about me, better yet speak with some of these tramps. Line me right up. No matter what ya say its gonna put a question in their minds and ya know what they say....enquiring minds wanna know. AND HOW do ya think they will find out for sure? Word of mouth is the best advertisement.:) Just can't loose! Lol God love some haters because I sure do.:) I am a expert tramp handler just in case their are any doubts. ;)
Jodi

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2013
You now???? Come on???!! Let em have it Bailey
LOL

Weston, WV

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Yeah you guys think want ya to sit around and run your mouths about Justin, you just wait till he finds out about it and your ass is in the ground!!
Wow

Moundsville, WV

#8 Mar 5, 2013
How do I earn my own forum? LOL. This is nuts you guys, for real.
haha

Weston, WV

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Keep on Trampin, Justin.
PrettyBeeker

Morgantown, WV

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Justin is awesome!( and I've never slept with him ):-) also think he IS pretty bad ass!
poison

Shinnston, WV

#11 Mar 13, 2013
myself I think JUSTIN is one hell of a bartender go back to work at the bar maybe that way I can b a man tramp and do that man tramp lol love u Justin hold your head up its ok for a man to be a ho keep it up!

Since: Mar 13

Bridgeport, WV

#12 Mar 23, 2013
I think Justin is a pretty cool guy!! Never done anything out of the way to me!! So don't talk shit unless you know the truth!!
Heffer

Weston, WV

#13 Apr 6, 2013
IDK Justin real well but never heard a bad thing about him once... I'd like to be his tramp for a night... or two lol.
Vickers

Ardsley, NY

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Gotta love some Justin, i do ;)
WOWZER

Weston, WV

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Justin is the bomb diggity
Bigun

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Thanks to all you for having my back. LOVE, PEACE, AND CHICKEN GREASE! ;)
angel

Fairmont, WV

#17 Jun 16, 2013
justin is an amazing guy and a wonderful father so why dont you stop running your mouth about him ,i would give him a chance if i wasnt married
Justin Herass

Delaware, OH

#18 Jun 16, 2013
I wish I was the Justin you ladies are discussing.
Mmmmmm

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jun 19, 2013
I am thinking of taking a ride on the Justin train since he seems to be rated 5 stars. ;D
Bigun

Harrisburg, PA

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Mmmmmm wrote:
I am thinking of taking a ride on the Justin train since he seems to be rated 5 stars. ;D
CHOOO CHOOO!! Come on ride this train and ride it! Lmao

All aboard! Ha ha ha ha! CRAZY TRAIN!
Gemini

Fairmont, WV

#21 Jun 19, 2013
Bigun wrote:
<quoted text>
CHOOO CHOOO!! Come on ride this train and ride it! Lmao
All aboard! Ha ha ha ha! CRAZY TRAIN!
Lol, your too funny :) and a cutie. I'd love too
scott

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Aug 19, 2013
Known Justin for awhile. Grew up down the road. Cool dude till you Fuk with him. Back in the "rumors"days seem him crack some heads. Thanks for your service brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The City of Weston finally got the b**chslap it... 9 hr CourtHouse EmPloyee 43
emergency!!! 9 hr court house employee 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr I no everything 4,169
Megan Cayton 16 hr Family tree 2
Drug bust yesterday Elijah hull ? Morgan grub ?... 20 hr James b 3
loura pagget 21 hr Brad 2
Weirdos in black robes beware! Wed The hunter 8

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance