Worried in Weston

Weston, WV

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I'm a 16 year old male student at LCHS. For the past week now, I've found myself becoming more and more attracted to Scotty the Janitor. Does this mean I'm gay, or just bi-curious?
not cool

Altavista, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Scotty is a great person. He is one of the nicest people on the planet. I remember him remembering every teachers birthday and always leaving them cards on their desk. You seriously need the shit beat out of you if you're making fun of him.
2 posts removed
not cool

Vinton, VA

#5 Jan 13, 2013
You know whats funny? You lil fucktards will probably never be as successful as Scotty. He has a decent paying job with benifits and retirement. He can also afford to pay for a pretty sweet truck. Considering he has a disability and is still more successful than 90% of Weston trash. Now that's some funny stuff!
1 post removed
riverstreetjunki e

Rock, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2013
you all are sick for making fun of scotty or any person that is happy with thereselves. it makes me sick you are so low as to do this shit to a man that pays attention to himself. doesnt hurt anyone. he has a job where he feels useful and helps people! he is happy with his life and enjoys his job very much, a very nice person and would give you the shirt off his back! this is sick and why people in weston has such a bad name. lay off of him.
1 post removed
not cool

Vinton, VA

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Fords suck to you because you can't afford to own one. Your probably a welfare bum and you will never own anything. Who else besides a welfare bum would make fun of a hard working man that is nice to everybody. I would love for you to make Fun of him in my presence. I guarantee you would see things in a different light when you scooped your teeth up off the sidewalk.
Disgusted

Idamay, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2013
This isn't even a funny joke. I mean seriously, why would you make fun of Scotty ? I'm a student at LC and e always smiles and says hi to me and asks me how my day is. Scotty is NICE and it makes me sick that some douche would post something like this. Get a life, seriously. What has Scotty ever done to you ? Nothing, so lay off of him.
1 post removed
Disgusted

Shinnston, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Uh that isn't even funny, dude. He's being NICE. Something that almost everyone on Topix has clearly forgotten all about. A little bit of common courtesy can go a long way, but you idiots are too shallow and think you're above other people to even consider being nice to others. Grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie burkhammer in turnertown 12 hr U bet 24
Michael linn 17 hr Easy Does it 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Mindy (Aug '13) Wed Sorry I met her 12
Child at Peterson that was black/ white Tue Anonymous 2
The hall sister's Tue Sherry 1
James Minutelli Tue anon 2

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance