Tyler Wood: Observant and Bright

Tyler Wood: Observant and Bright

Posted in the Weston Forum

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Tyler Wood is a kind-hearted and highly intelligent individual. He has a very extensive vocabulary and taught me what it means to be observant. He will no doubt get a scholarship to Wesleyan and become a very successful and articulate baseball star.
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Anal_Assassin wrote:
Tyler Wood is a kind-hearted and highly intelligent individual. He has a very extensive vocabulary and taught me what it means to be observant. He will no doubt get a scholarship to Wesleyan and become a very successful and articulate baseball star.
Weslyan will not want a rotten brat like this pisshead.
Translation

Weston, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Tyler Wood is human, so therefore his physiology includes both a brain and cardiac organs. He knows the difference between closed and open eyes and recognizes when other humans speak directly to him. Over the course of 2-4 years he should be able to learn the spelling of "Wesleyan College". He is an exceptional baseball player, as long as you keep the bat out of his mouth.
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Anal_Assassin wrote:
Tyler Wood is a kind-hearted and highly intelligent individual. He has a very extensive vocabulary and taught me what it means to be observant. He will no doubt get a scholarship to Wesleyan and become a very successful and artice didnot ulate baseball star.
He didnot know what observant means,I was there.He wears that dorky cap.He is a rotten craphead.
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2013
He is a anti intellectual.His awful mother is trying to build him up.No respected educated establishment needs this pisshead.
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Tyler Wood is a stupid rotten,spoiled ass.I saw his actions at his awful grandmother's Christmas party.His grandmother doesnot hve one picture in her house of her other grandson,just this turd.
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Mar 2, 2013
I have friends at Weslyan.
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Translation wrote:
Tyler Wood is human, so therefore his physiology includes both a brain and cardiac organs. He knows the difference between closed and open eyes and recognizes when other humans speak directly to him. Over the course of 2-4 years he should be able to learn the spelling of "Wesleyan College". He is an exceptional baseball player, as long as you keep the bat out of his mouth.
Are you from Sharps?
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Mar 2, 2013
The sad thing is Tyler's awful grandmother has showed her ass over him.She is a dumb butt.
Slick rick

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Violin shut up... Ok we get the idea u don't like em... Nobody cares... Move on
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Slick rick wrote:
Violin shut up... Ok we get the idea u don't like em... Nobody cares... Move on
Do you own TOPIX?No I didn't think so,so get lost.
LC Citizen

Weston, WV

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Lolin wrote:
<quoted text>Do you own TOPIX?No I didn't think so,so get lost.
You have clearly stated you don't like him, are you jealous? Because your obviously blowing topix up over him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 2, 2013
If you hate him so much -- kill him.
Slick rick

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2013
No wonder this town is the way it is... Damn people like violin
Lolin

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Mar 2, 2013
LC Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have clearly stated you don't like him, are you jealous? Because your obviously blowing topix up over him.
His grandmother is awful.She and Jill gag people with this dumb,dorky,troll.His grandmother is a horrible woman.She has not one picture in her whole house of her other grandson,just this turd.

I like Weston.The people were always more layed back than Puckhannon.But Jill is from Puckhannon.
RealTalk

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Mar 2, 2013
I go to Wesleyan. Just don't come here for sports.... try something out with your life. dont be dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mountain roots David t. 1 min RSM 36
Who "R"the mods 11 min RSM 21
Drug Bust (Mar '13) 1 hr RSM 57
Ipacesetter aka telehell 5 hr nobody knows 6
tabby hood (Sep '15) 8 hr hells angle 23
Emillie Bond (Apr '13) 11 hr Dude 6
Betsie at ipacesetter 17 hr Bigdaddy 2

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance