Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tyler Wood is a kind-hearted and highly intelligent individual. He has a very extensive vocabulary and taught me what it means to be observant. He will no doubt get a scholarship to Wesleyan and become a very successful and articulate baseball star.
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Anal_Assassin wrote:
Tyler Wood is a kind-hearted and highly intelligent individual. He has a very extensive vocabulary and taught me what it means to be observant. He will no doubt get a scholarship to Wesleyan and become a very successful and articulate baseball star.
Weslyan will not want a rotten brat like this pisshead.
Translation

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tyler Wood is human, so therefore his physiology includes both a brain and cardiac organs. He knows the difference between closed and open eyes and recognizes when other humans speak directly to him. Over the course of 2-4 years he should be able to learn the spelling of "Wesleyan College". He is an exceptional baseball player, as long as you keep the bat out of his mouth.
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Anal_Assassin wrote:
Tyler Wood is a kind-hearted and highly intelligent individual. He has a very extensive vocabulary and taught me what it means to be observant. He will no doubt get a scholarship to Wesleyan and become a very successful and artice didnot ulate baseball star.
He didnot know what observant means,I was there.He wears that dorky cap.He is a rotten craphead.
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

He is a anti intellectual.His awful mother is trying to build him up.No respected educated establishment needs this pisshead.
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tyler Wood is a stupid rotten,spoiled ass.I saw his actions at his awful grandmother's Christmas party.His grandmother doesnot hve one picture in her house of her other grandson,just this turd.
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I have friends at Weslyan.
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Translation wrote:
Tyler Wood is human, so therefore his physiology includes both a brain and cardiac organs. He knows the difference between closed and open eyes and recognizes when other humans speak directly to him. Over the course of 2-4 years he should be able to learn the spelling of "Wesleyan College". He is an exceptional baseball player, as long as you keep the bat out of his mouth.
Are you from Sharps?
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

The sad thing is Tyler's awful grandmother has showed her ass over him.She is a dumb butt.
Slick rick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Violin shut up... Ok we get the idea u don't like em... Nobody cares... Move on
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Slick rick wrote:
Violin shut up... Ok we get the idea u don't like em... Nobody cares... Move on
Do you own TOPIX?No I didn't think so,so get lost.
LC Citizen

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Lolin wrote:
<quoted text>Do you own TOPIX?No I didn't think so,so get lost.
You have clearly stated you don't like him, are you jealous? Because your obviously blowing topix up over him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

If you hate him so much -- kill him.
Slick rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

No wonder this town is the way it is... Damn people like violin
Lolin

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

LC Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have clearly stated you don't like him, are you jealous? Because your obviously blowing topix up over him.
His grandmother is awful.She and Jill gag people with this dumb,dorky,troll.His grandmother is a horrible woman.She has not one picture in her whole house of her other grandson,just this turd.

I like Weston.The people were always more layed back than Puckhannon.But Jill is from Puckhannon.
RealTalk

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I go to Wesleyan. Just don't come here for sports.... try something out with your life. dont be dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Mgtn Res 56,993
Nathan Nicholson 11 min courtney 2
Kylie 2 hr Anthony 3
Stefany Herron 4 hr plzzzz 1
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 hr Johnny 183
Johnny Brown jr Tue johnny brown jr 25
FBI Captures Radcliff Bank Scheme (May '13) Mon Truth Finder 9
•••
•••
•••

Weston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000