Anonymous

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Does anyone know anything about this girl...
ITalkTruth

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2013
She's an informant and an ugly skank
ur funny

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Sits around doin 30's all day and steals off of friends
haha

Weston, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2013
yea she use to be a good person until she started hangin with the people she does now but I heard her n ashley wilmer r narkin bc of what happened with the craig n moneypenny subjects dnt knw if id talk to them anymore kinda werid they got busted with a moble meth lab n there all stil out walkin like nothin happened
huh

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Big time biatch
wow

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Azzlea is a narc, if you pay attention, everyone she hangs with goes to jail at some point. Leeland, Daniel, Jason, wonder who's gonna be next??
love how u judge

Vinton, VA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
Azzlea is a narc, if you pay attention, everyone she hangs with goes to jail at some point. Leeland, Daniel, Jason, wonder who's gonna be next??
so when did leland go to jail he has no mugshot saved in the system....
really

Weston, WV

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Saw where Leeland made the clarksburg paper today. Arson. You can only play with fire so long before you get burnt. Do tell Leeland.
I know

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 15, 2013
You know I know Leland pretty good he's a real good friend of mine and since ur so big and bad y don't u say ur name and I will tell Leland so he can beat the $hit outa u tuff guy.
I know

Bluefield, WV

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Cause u ain't even smart enough to spell his name so it's plain to see ur trash like everyone else on this site looking to get attention off u and ur family
Daisy Duke

Weston, WV

#11 Mar 16, 2013
She is the girl that was hoarding the guys from Michigan that made the paper last week She was seen pulled over in town with those 3 in her car Then the police was at Lelands house Play with fire get burnt again
wow

Morgantown, WV

#12 Mar 17, 2013
U ppl r pretty interesting the story's jus keep coming haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows frankie knight? What do you know abou... 11 hr Ralphie 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr legendfork 4,276
Anyone seen Tressi Gray Mon Yep 8
wow Sun TTT 9
Janet Rowan (Mar '17) Oct 19 sunshine 15
Looking for places to Explore in Wv Oct 19 Fuzz 1
Lewis County Fire Board Oct 19 Scott Mick 4

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance