chisel spotting at moose club

chisel spotting at moose club

Posted in the Weston Forum

Anonymous

Weston, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Richard Throbber wrote:
The moose club has been a topic of hot disscussion as of late. Their is major talks of a new fitter coming in to acquire some property. without this new suitor, the doors are surely to close in the coming weeks especially if any kind of jack-pot is hit. I mean for christ sake chisel jisum has been added to the wing sauce for the past 6 months to stretch a dollar. it makes a great filler,a little bit goes a long way. Whats next dilluted whiskey filled with governer piss,hmmmm not a bad idea ,probly b a stronger proof
Nice comentary on this subject,seems u know your stuff,what is market price on chisel jisum these days? Maybe the govenor could use that jisum to spit on the backs of the bartenders he dry humps everytime he get's whiskey drunk on the members dollar!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
townmarvel wrote:
<quoted text> Nice comentary on this subject,seems u know your stuff,what is market price on chisel jisum these days? Maybe the govenor could use that jisum to spit on the backs of the bartenders he dry humps everytime he get's whiskey drunk on the members dollar!
As chisel would say "heeeellll yeah ol boy" LOL
1 post removed
yourstillachimor ichy

Johnstown, PA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
you definetely look like an expert on tasting jisum.....yep your a chomo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny brown 3 hr Another citizen 7
lloyd nicholson likes it both ways 18 hr Hannah Donaldson 2
Druggies in trailer in Homewood. 18 hr Hannah Donaldson 2
lloyd n is afraid of chris elmond 22 hr Gary king 1
sharpe hospital corruption. (Dec '10) Wed Anonymous 37
Worthless teachers at Lewis County Wed Vikings goddess 19
local rat arrested today Wed fedup 12

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance