Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Weston Forum

Comments (Page 462)

Showing posts 9,221 - 9,240 of51,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Informed people? Hardly.
I wonder how many of those informed people know that the current INTEREST ON THE NATIONAL DEBT is higher than any Bush deficit.
I wonder how many even understand the statement.
Generally, people know very little. They are not curious, indifferent to the larger world. This makes them easy prey for demagogues like Obama. Ignorance elected a smooth talking con man.
This is an observation, not a whine. I feel sorry for the young people whose lives will be poorer for their decisions. I am retired and have everything I need. People 40 and younger will need to work hard for a lesser standard of living than they could have expected under responsible government.
One thing the majority knows and remembers is that the economy crashed under the Bush Administration. I don't believe even you would deny that.

Demagoguery has been around since the 1800 Jefferson versus Adams campaign and it comes from both parties.

With the advent of Presidential debates the populace can now observe and listen to each candidate's vision. That is exactly what they did and that is exactly why Obama won.

Yes people under forty will have to work longer and harder before retirement now. This is not an American thing. It is happening all over the world.

You really do need to refrain from calling the majority ignorant. It is a reflection on you.
Monroe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Not Really wrote:
RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT protects the world we live in FIRST!!!
The quote above is just another example of an emotional outburst from an informaion free Obama supporter.

He or she must get off the grid and become a hunter/gather in a National Forest or just shut up.
1 post removed
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Amen !
amen

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>The quote above is just another example of an emotional outburst from an informaion free Obama supporter.

He or she must get off the grid and become a hunter/gather in a National Forest or just shut up.
You have to realize the world is changing.. Conservatives can't seem to figure that out
Well

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I wish they would let at least one state secede. Maybe Texas. Then let everyone who wants to move to Texas and get the hell out of our country.

We'd all be better off for it.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Well wrote:
I wish they would let at least one state secede. Maybe Texas. Then let everyone who wants to move to Texas and get the hell out of our country.
We'd all be better off for it.
Instead of blaming Obama maybe you should blame your gene pool.
FLG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Voted for Joe, for he has helped our mining jobs, and I do believe he will continue to do that, though much of the remaining Democratic Administration cares nothing for us.
Well

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of blaming Obama maybe you should blame your gene pool.
I supported Obama....

What I was talking about is these idiots that want to secede from the U.S. Give them Texas and let them leave.

They wouldn't make in on their own, but the rest of us would be better off without the idiots.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I supported Obama....
What I was talking about is these idiots that want to secede from the U.S. Give them Texas and let them leave.
They wouldn't make in on their own, but the rest of us would be better off without the idiots.
I doubt that Texas would do that,they fought and bleed too much for their independence from Mexico to become part of the union in this country and if those in Texas is thinking about seceding from this country then they need to look back on their history of how Texas became a state and part of this country,what was lost and what has been gained.
Well

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that Texas would do that,they fought and bleed too much for their independence from Mexico to become part of the union in this country and if those in Texas is thinking about seceding from this country then they need to look back on their history of how Texas became a state and part of this country,what was lost and what has been gained.
Out of all the states who did this, Texas has the most signatures of citizens supporting it.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I supported Obama....
I am sorry. I replied to the wrong post.
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the states who did this, Texas has the most signatures of citizens supporting it.
And they equal less than 0.005% of the states population. The other 99.995% have decided to stay. LOL

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

HA HA HA Citizen....... we will see the future is on the horizon..... don't blink.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

^true then and it's true now. Get ready for change, it's coming, good or bad.
Monroe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

amen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to realize the world is changing.. Conservatives can't seem to figure that out
amen is apparently another 'information free' poster. The left believes it understands the right, but it does not. They sally forth proudlly waving the banner of selfrightousness, unselfconsciously demonstrating their ignorance.

Bless the children but it is not a good idea to let them run anything.
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I am curious to hear how the secret service interview of Ted Nugent went.
my vote

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

my vote for know on goes to who ever promisses to uphold the peoples right's and puts anyone in jail for trying to take the peoples rights away. lets police the police cause they don't care about anyones rights but there own.
1 post removed
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Learn to spell and your vote will be taken seriously.
1 post removed
amen

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>amen is apparently another 'information free' poster. The left believes it understands the right, but it does not. They sally forth proudlly waving the banner of selfrightousness, unselfconsciously demonstrating their ignorance.

Bless the children but it is not a good idea to let them run anything.
Are you trying to say all democrats are "information free"? Lol you've had a little too much hannity.. Or Ins-hannity
OVER

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

In case you all forgot the election is OVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,221 - 9,240 of51,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Weston Forum right now

Search the Weston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Charles pritt 1 hr I love you 23
Ryan Keesecker (Mar '13) 1 hr Tiffany 11
Sheriff Gissy 4 hr Forrest Gump 2
Who will junk cars/trucks? 9 hr Daniel 1
Gossip (Sep '08) 18 hr protectanddefender 11
David Golden 19 hr Tom 5
Shylia Parker 21 hr Disgusted 1
•••
•••