FLG

United States

#10020 Nov 16, 2012
Voted for Joe, for he has helped our mining jobs, and I do believe he will continue to do that, though much of the remaining Democratic Administration cares nothing for us.
Well

Logan, WV

#10021 Nov 16, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of blaming Obama maybe you should blame your gene pool.
I supported Obama....

What I was talking about is these idiots that want to secede from the U.S. Give them Texas and let them leave.

They wouldn't make in on their own, but the rest of us would be better off without the idiots.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10022 Nov 16, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I supported Obama....
What I was talking about is these idiots that want to secede from the U.S. Give them Texas and let them leave.
They wouldn't make in on their own, but the rest of us would be better off without the idiots.
I doubt that Texas would do that,they fought and bleed too much for their independence from Mexico to become part of the union in this country and if those in Texas is thinking about seceding from this country then they need to look back on their history of how Texas became a state and part of this country,what was lost and what has been gained.
Well

Logan, WV

#10023 Nov 16, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that Texas would do that,they fought and bleed too much for their independence from Mexico to become part of the union in this country and if those in Texas is thinking about seceding from this country then they need to look back on their history of how Texas became a state and part of this country,what was lost and what has been gained.
Out of all the states who did this, Texas has the most signatures of citizens supporting it.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10024 Nov 16, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I supported Obama....
I am sorry. I replied to the wrong post.
Citizen

United States

#10025 Nov 16, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the states who did this, Texas has the most signatures of citizens supporting it.
And they equal less than 0.005% of the states population. The other 99.995% have decided to stay. LOL

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#10026 Nov 16, 2012
HA HA HA Citizen....... we will see the future is on the horizon..... don't blink.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10027 Nov 17, 2012
Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

^true then and it's true now. Get ready for change, it's coming, good or bad.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10028 Nov 17, 2012
amen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to realize the world is changing.. Conservatives can't seem to figure that out
amen is apparently another 'information free' poster. The left believes it understands the right, but it does not. They sally forth proudlly waving the banner of selfrightousness, unselfconsciously demonstrating their ignorance.

Bless the children but it is not a good idea to let them run anything.
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#10029 Nov 17, 2012
I am curious to hear how the secret service interview of Ted Nugent went.
my vote

Point Pleasant, WV

#10030 Nov 17, 2012
my vote for know on goes to who ever promisses to uphold the peoples right's and puts anyone in jail for trying to take the peoples rights away. lets police the police cause they don't care about anyones rights but there own.
1 post removed
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#10032 Nov 17, 2012
Learn to spell and your vote will be taken seriously.
1 post removed
amen

Huntington, WV

#10034 Nov 17, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>amen is apparently another 'information free' poster. The left believes it understands the right, but it does not. They sally forth proudlly waving the banner of selfrightousness, unselfconsciously demonstrating their ignorance.

Bless the children but it is not a good idea to let them run anything.
Are you trying to say all democrats are "information free"? Lol you've had a little too much hannity.. Or Ins-hannity
OVER

Charleston, WV

#10035 Nov 17, 2012
In case you all forgot the election is OVER.
Hot toTrot

Germany

#10036 Nov 17, 2012
OVER wrote:
Did you figure that out all by yourself?
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#10037 Nov 17, 2012
OVER wrote:
The misuse of this election may never be over.
Pedro

United States

#10038 Nov 17, 2012
Bunch of whiners. Obama won. Deal with it. Having a meltdown like Rove and Trump wont achieve anything other than making yourself look stupid. OBAMA is yo momma(and daddy) for 4 more years. :)
Sambo

Netherlands

#10039 Nov 17, 2012
Pedro wrote:
Bunch of whiners. Obama won. Deal with it. Having a meltdown like Rove and Trump wont achieve anything other than making yourself look stupid. OBAMA is yo momma(and daddy) for 4 more years.:)
Not mine but yours.
sea weed

Grafton, WV

#10040 Nov 17, 2012
Stop obama care
Sambo

Khimki, Russia

#10041 Nov 17, 2012
sea weed wrote:
Stop obama care
Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie smarr 27 min wilson pickett 4
New topic of riverstreet 8 hr bobobo 4
cps 16 hr disgruntled observer 3
Nick Davis 18 hr Who is he 8
How Weston Police Do there Job: Fri outoftowner 20
jail lawyers judges Fri outoftowner 8
Holiday inn express Nov 20 Need a drink 15
Weston Dating
Find my Match

Weston People Search