“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10001 Nov 15, 2012
Coal Miners Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm in love!:)
This is for U!

http://www.appalmad.org/slider/patriot-to-end...
Pedro

United States

#10002 Nov 15, 2012
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that. Some welfare trash named Pedro voting for Obama. What a shock!
Hahahaha you have a BLACK man for president. Black man rules you hahahaha cry some more hahahaha I have more money than your entire inbred racist family put together hahahaha
Susie Q

Fairmont, WV

#10003 Nov 15, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha you have a BLACK man for president. Black man rules you hahahaha cry some more hahahaha I have more money than your entire inbred racist family put together hahahaha
You make a comment like that and then call me racist? Ron White was right, you can't fix stupid.
Monroe

Tornado, WV

#10004 Nov 15, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha you have a BLACK man for president. Black man rules you hahahaha cry some more hahahaha I have more money than your entire inbred racist family put together hahahaha
Pedro is a good example of the maturity level of the average Obama voter. They are a pretty ignorant bunch too.

They have no idea what was at stake in the presidential election. For them, gettin' back at white people or just gettin' stuff got their vote for Obama.

How about voters trying to do what is best for the country as a novel motivation for determining their votes. Obama and the democrats are apparently not worried about the mammoth and fast growing debt which will certainly collapse the world economy soon.

In a few years the "fiscal cliff" we face now will appear as nothing. Our standard of living will take a nosedive and the poor will suffer the most.

So, Lefties, gloat. You will soon recognize yourselves to have been fools.
Susie Q

Fairmont, WV

#10005 Nov 15, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedro is a good example of the maturity level of the average Obama voter. They are a pretty ignorant bunch too.
They have no idea what was at stake in the presidential election. For them, gettin' back at white people or just gettin' stuff got their vote for Obama.
How about voters trying to do what is best for the country as a novel motivation for determining their votes. Obama and the democrats are apparently not worried about the mammoth and fast growing debt which will certainly collapse the world economy soon.
In a few years the "fiscal cliff" we face now will appear as nothing. Our standard of living will take a nosedive and the poor will suffer the most.
Well said. I could not agree more. Sooner or later, the left is going to run out of the right's money and then what are they going to do?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10006 Nov 15, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it disturbing how upwards of 63 million people are stupid while you are intelligent.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#10007 Nov 16, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
So that picture alone put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye - seriously. After reading the article, who could be FOR that type of mining? I don't care how many men it employed. Defintely - not worth it!!! Thank you for reaffirming my convictions regarding this subject and our current President. God bless the USA and the EPA!
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10008 Nov 16, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it disturbing how upwards of 63 million people are stupid while you are intelligent.
Yes, I find it very disturbing. Most people know next to nothing about the world they live in. About 60 million people proved that on election day. My guess is "truth" proves it every day.
Citizen

United States

#10009 Nov 16, 2012
Quit your whining. The election is over. You lost. The informed people of the country have spoken. Obama and 4 more years.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10010 Nov 16, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Quit your whining. The election is over. You lost. The informed people of the country have spoken. Obama and 4 more years.
Informed people? Hardly.

I wonder how many of those informed people know that the current INTEREST ON THE NATIONAL DEBT is higher than any Bush deficit.

I wonder how many even understand the statement.

Generally, people know very little. They are not curious, indifferent to the larger world. This makes them easy prey for demagogues like Obama. Ignorance elected a smooth talking con man.

This is an observation, not a whine. I feel sorry for the young people whose lives will be poorer for their decisions. I am retired and have everything I need. People 40 and younger will need to work hard for a lesser standard of living than they could have expected under responsible government.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10011 Nov 16, 2012
There are exceptions, very intelligent people who would support Obama no matter what - almost. Some intelligent people badly need to be one of the 'cool kids'. They think liberolitical positions prove how morally and intellectually superior they are. And they DO NOT tollerate and apostacy(?). They can tollerate anything except opposing opinionsl. They are a pretty pathetic bunch.
Not Really

Washington, DC

#10012 Nov 16, 2012
RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT protects the world we live in FIRST!!!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10013 Nov 16, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Informed people? Hardly.
I wonder how many of those informed people know that the current INTEREST ON THE NATIONAL DEBT is higher than any Bush deficit.
I wonder how many even understand the statement.
Generally, people know very little. They are not curious, indifferent to the larger world. This makes them easy prey for demagogues like Obama. Ignorance elected a smooth talking con man.
This is an observation, not a whine. I feel sorry for the young people whose lives will be poorer for their decisions. I am retired and have everything I need. People 40 and younger will need to work hard for a lesser standard of living than they could have expected under responsible government.
One thing the majority knows and remembers is that the economy crashed under the Bush Administration. I don't believe even you would deny that.

Demagoguery has been around since the 1800 Jefferson versus Adams campaign and it comes from both parties.

With the advent of Presidential debates the populace can now observe and listen to each candidate's vision. That is exactly what they did and that is exactly why Obama won.

Yes people under forty will have to work longer and harder before retirement now. This is not an American thing. It is happening all over the world.

You really do need to refrain from calling the majority ignorant. It is a reflection on you.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10014 Nov 16, 2012
Not Really wrote:
RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT protects the world we live in FIRST!!!
The quote above is just another example of an emotional outburst from an informaion free Obama supporter.

He or she must get off the grid and become a hunter/gather in a National Forest or just shut up.
1 post removed
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#10016 Nov 16, 2012
Amen !
amen

Huntington, WV

#10017 Nov 16, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>The quote above is just another example of an emotional outburst from an informaion free Obama supporter.

He or she must get off the grid and become a hunter/gather in a National Forest or just shut up.
You have to realize the world is changing.. Conservatives can't seem to figure that out
Well

Logan, WV

#10018 Nov 16, 2012
I wish they would let at least one state secede. Maybe Texas. Then let everyone who wants to move to Texas and get the hell out of our country.

We'd all be better off for it.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10019 Nov 16, 2012
Well wrote:
I wish they would let at least one state secede. Maybe Texas. Then let everyone who wants to move to Texas and get the hell out of our country.
We'd all be better off for it.
Instead of blaming Obama maybe you should blame your gene pool.
FLG

United States

#10020 Nov 16, 2012
Voted for Joe, for he has helped our mining jobs, and I do believe he will continue to do that, though much of the remaining Democratic Administration cares nothing for us.
Well

Logan, WV

#10021 Nov 16, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of blaming Obama maybe you should blame your gene pool.
I supported Obama....

What I was talking about is these idiots that want to secede from the U.S. Give them Texas and let them leave.

They wouldn't make in on their own, but the rest of us would be better off without the idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isaac Waugh (Mar '13) 3 hr fuckyou 58
Jamie Ogden 3 hr fuckyou 3
anti hunters are idiots (Sep '13) 4 hr Cooper 14
BOE employee gets tazed 7 hr Yes it is me 5
Brandy Taylor 16 hr Westontopics 4
river street station 16 hr Kayak kid 32
Fugitive from justice 19 hr Smiley 2
Weston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web