United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Fyi stockers and creepers wrote:
Ok listen up all you stockers and creepers out there... There is no way in hell that any of you will ever have a chance !!!! So stop with the nasty ass comments and move the fuck on !!!!! Really? How old and weird are all of you ?? Wait a mint.. I dont want to know anything about you!!! Your not anything I would want to know about or even listen about....Freaks... I have a bf and I have never cheated (thank you) and its really sad that you poor So called men have to go to the internet to try to talk or even find a girl. That should be a big wake up call that you have a problem and have no life and you need help!!!.. So stop thinking - talking- dreaming about having me or wishing you could cause trust me shockers and creepers Not One Of You Has Not Even A Small Chance at ME!!!!! Never Have and Never will so FtF OFF !!!
and your point is??
max

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

awe look at that sure why supposedly got his "girlfriend" to tell us how it is that is awesome does she fight all your battles you little bi#ch lol
dennis poling super tech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Fyi stockers and creepers wrote:
Ok listen up all you stockers and creepers out there... There is no way in hell that any of you will ever have a chance !!!! So stop with the nasty ass comments and move the fuck on !!!!! Really? How old and weird are all of you ?? Wait a mint.. I dont want to know anything about you!!! Your not anything I would want to know about or even listen about....Freaks... I have a bf and I have never cheated (thank you) and its really sad that you poor So called men have to go to the internet to try to talk or even find a girl. That should be a big wake up call that you have a problem and have no life and you need help!!!.. So stop thinking - talking- dreaming about having me or wishing you could cause trust me shockers and creepers Not One Of You Has Not Even A Small Chance at ME!!!!! Never Have and Never will so FtF OFF !!!
uh.....erh......I sense that you may have 'daddy' issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weston Discussions

Search the Weston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 2 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 5,631
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 2 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 3,895
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 43,248
mr heath 5 hr PrincessT 3
Rental Needed 6 hr LookingForRentals 1
Josh Williams 8 hr Haha- 1
KRIS KNIGHT single? 9 hr Kris 33
•••

Freeze Warning for Lewis County was issued at April 16 at 3:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Weston Jobs

•••