Who will be elected to fill the Two M...

Who will be elected to fill the Two Magistrate positions in Lewis County?

Created by voter on Oct 27, 2012

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

James D "Dan" Moody

Roger D "Rob" Clem, Jr.

Michael "Mike" Gissy

voter

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2012
I think Moody is gone!
voter too

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Oct 30, 2012
It's time for Dan Moody to retire.

“Up yours ”

Since: Mar 07

weston,wv

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Yeah Gissy will will get it because everyone is tired of Moody although Gissy is no better as for Clem it's easy to get elected when you run unopposed.
VOTER

Weston, WV

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Jim Pickens > Dont even understand this statement AT ALL.. CLEM >>DID NOT RUN UNOPPOSED... HAVE YOU EVER VOTED BEFORE ??? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN ?? YOU THINK THATS WHY CLEM WON ??? WRONG !!!!

“Up yours ”

weston,wv

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Yes I vote regulary and unlike you I also look at the ballots and wouldn't you know it nobody ran against Clem not in the primary and not in the general Dan Moody was the only one who had opposition had he had opposition he would've lost because outside of Weston there's not enough Clems in Lewis County to get him elected.
VOTER

Weston, WV

#6 Dec 10, 2012
I see you are still CLUELESS of how this election worked... In the general election all run as pretty much 1 party .. You/I as a VOTER could VOTE Clem > Gissy > or Moody what ever the party.. Are you with me so fare ? So now tell me again HOW DID CLEM RUN UNOPPOSED? Mr.Pickens....

“Up yours ”

weston,wv

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Because there are two magistrate seats in the county one was held by Sharon Hull who retired that is the one that Clem ran for and since nobody from either party ran against him he ran unopposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
with election season slowing, different issues ... 3 hr good thread starter 7
For the love of God, please stop having kids if... 5 hr Really 23
Teena 9 hr Amber 1
Danni Dodd aka Danielle dodd 10 hr Dani dodd 2
new young city cop 11 hr FourOoneK 20
To the people complaining about fire depts/ems 12 hr llllllllllll 22
eli carpenter (May '15) 13 hr WvLady 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weston Mortgages