Location hidden

#2 Nov 4, 2012
That is fiction..
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Richard Throbber wrote:
Well im sure the state police officer that rolled his vehicle in the mediun responding to the 911 call would say otherwise!
Well before you start spreading rumors get your facts straight.. A tetanus shot is different that being treated for rabies.. And the state trooper could lose his job for telling someone not involved in the case false information about someones medical informations. Privacy act
dick

Weston, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2012
hey crush,,your stupid...really stupid..if you bite some one and a cop rolls his car responding ,does that constitute breaking the privacy act,or merely breakng gas fact or fiction douchebag????

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2012
dick wrote:
hey crush,,your stupid...really stupid..if you bite some one and a cop rolls his car responding ,does that constitute breaking the privacy act,or merely breakng gas fact or fiction douchebag????
No but you need to learn to type things in the way you want them read. It read like said cop that rolled his vehicle is the one who informed you of the supposed rabies. I think you just need to mind your own business and stop running your cocksucker about people and incidents that you know nothing about. One day karma will bite you in the ass for lying about people. Sounds to me like your life is so pitiful that you have to stick your nose where it doesn't belong just to feel like you are apart of something. I don't have to call people names to get my point across. That just shows me how ignorant your are. Like I said before... You shouldn't spread horrible rumors about people like this. It also shows your ignorance.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Oh and I am sorry for the cop that rolled his vehicle.. I hope he is okay.
2 posts removed
Crush1982

Wheeling, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Well Richy I'm not as stupid as you think I am.. but I still think you need to grow up and stop spreading shit that doesn't concern you. Oh and if your gonna spout of about someones legal issues maybe you should do some research because it makes you look more ignorant when you don't get your facts straight. He wasn't on PROBATION he was out on BOND. BIG DIFFERENCE. This will be my last post concerning you because I don't have time to argue with the ignorant assholes who like to pretend they are someone else so whatever they say on here can't come back on them. oh that constitutes a Chicken Shit not an asshole. Grow a pair...
jeana lea

Elkins, WV

#11 Nov 12, 2012
o wow....are you that borred as to get on here and make up shit!!! first of all its not edward its edwin!! He was out on a 500.00 bond. The cop did not roll his car comming to the call. The victim did not recieve any shots!!! Rabies??? where in the hell did you get that?? The victim was asked if she wanted a tetnas shot. In which she did not!! How do I know this information??? I was the victim asshole!!! and how dare you get on here and spread shit that you just sit and made up.. I have kids and so does he...They hear this shit!!! Things were bad enough without hearing that you made up your own story. Get a freakin life and stay the hell out of mine!! You are a sad individual with no life!!
1 post removed
dick

Weston, WV

#13 Nov 17, 2012
jeana lea wrote:
o wow....are you that borred as to get on here and make up shit!!! first of all its not edward its edwin!! He was out on a 500.00 bond. The cop did not roll his car comming to the call. The victim did not recieve any shots!!! Rabies??? where in the hell did you get that?? The victim was asked if she wanted a tetnas shot. In which she did not!! How do I know this information??? I was the victim asshole!!! and how dare you get on here and spread shit that you just sit and made up.. I have kids and so does he...They hear this shit!!! Things were bad enough without hearing that you made up your own story. Get a freakin life and stay the hell out of mine!! You are a sad individual with no life!!
what would it matter if they read it??? don't they already live it?? hey ,redwing is looking for a postergirl..interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica fox (Apr '13) 15 min bucktown girl 11
Dope wh*** moms 27 min Sick of it 1
Christina Haggerty (Khrystena Lattea) 1 hr itsmehaha 12
earie nicholson 2 hr adam 1
Lookin for jeriah? 4 hr nope 2
grownup 7 hr fryingpan 6
Markus Wilt 9 hr fryingpan 15
More from around the web

Weston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE