dairy mart cockroaches

dairy mart cockroaches

Posted in the Weston Forum

Staff

Weston, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2013
You need to get a life and stop spreading rumors and lies!!They prolly wouldnt cash your check and now your pissed!! I have worked for Rod for many years and have never seen a cockroach!! You really must not have a life... How PATHETIC!! If you like the new Exxon better than take your business else where and dont come back!! Thank you very much!!:)
dairymart employee

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 23, 2013
I agree that you probably was told no about cashing a check. Obviously you dont realize all businesses that have. Foods and beverages are inspected by the health department. So this would mean they come to the store. Please do go to the exxon we pride ourselves on customer service and since you are so happy there you should stay there.
1 post removed
Spell

Shinnston, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2013
The employees are gross.
Mr cashew

Weston, WV

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Cindi is hot!!!
anon

Weston, WV

#8 Mar 24, 2013
He broke the Wall Street Reform Law? Shannon, I think you may need to look into things you're claiming to know about. And whoever "Spell" is is just a idiot. Have you seen some of the ogres at 7-11 or godforsaken Go-Mart? I think the employees are far from gross. All very nice and polite. Shannon just seems like a bitter bitch who didn't get a job interview.
Anonymous

Camden, WV

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Dairy Mart is the best!!! All the employees are very attractive and nice. Shannon must work at GO MART.
Customer

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2013
You guys are great!!! Don't worry about Weston scum running their mouths
Anonymous

Camden, WV

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Dairy Mart employees are all adorable...far from gross.
Omg

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Do people really get that mad when u don't cash their checks?? Must've been their drug money and since u wouldnt give it to them they were having to go without lol
1 post removed
The Bacon

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Shannon Sounds Butthurt. Dairy Mart Rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr concern Corporal 3,989
Democratic debate party 515 Center Ave 23 hr city inspector 30
Loveberry (May '10) 23 hr catholic girl 79
Any discussions on current City matters 23 hr braxton county e... 10
Trying to get laid Tue Gopher 6
Duck Mon Gopher 9
Gangs coming to Weston? (Jan '15) Mon Denny 26

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance