money man

Weston, WV

#27 Dec 4, 2012
Oh my you people are so crazy
dick

Weston, WV

#28 Dec 4, 2012
Dennis Poling Super Tech wrote:
there is no way that the moose will ever go under while richard throbber is there giving hummers to men in the rest room.
i did read earlier about something of an explosion at the moose and i think mr.knobber was the provider of that story.please reference an earlier post

Since: Nov 12

United States

#29 Dec 4, 2012
Doombed wrote:
If you are talking about Michell the bartender if she is not trying to spend the evening with Shawn she is after Wes . She is a very lazy lazy girl But they put up with her Who else would put up with her ?
Your ignorant. You obviously dont her very well or what she does for the moose or nething about her or her life! I doubt that many share your opinion. And in case you didnt know not only would anyone put up with her but would hire her they would hire her over any other bartender. Proven fact! So trash talk somebody else,
Dennis Poling Super Tech

Providence, RI

#30 Dec 5, 2012
Danielle82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorant. You obviously dont her very well or what she does for the moose or nething about her or her life! I doubt that many share your opinion. And in case you didnt know not only would anyone put up with her but would hire her they would hire her over any other bartender. Proven fact! So trash talk somebody else,
I vote that we trash talk Danielle82

Since: Nov 12

United States

#31 Dec 5, 2012
Dennis Poling Super Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote that we trash talk Danielle82
GO FOR IT!
Gross Ass Shawn

Weston, WV

#32 Dec 6, 2012
I hate to see the Moose shut down, but that is what it's coming to. Shawn has ran the place in the hole. The Moose is nothing but a place to deal drugs anymore.
CraWow

Springfield, NJ

#33 Dec 11, 2012
I have to admit I do agree with Richard Throbber...enough said.
townmarvel

Weston, WV

#34 Dec 12, 2012
Now that the town has had time to speak. It appears that a spade is a spade, just hopfully not an "ace of spade", for a man who complains of the smokeing band, u sure blew smoke up the asses of all upstanding members. Maybe u could raffle off a couple of dry hump sessions to raise money for the electric bill!let me guess u stole your new chompers off of geoge washington, he also could not tell a lie! do us all a favor and leave your keys on the bar saturday night after the ace of spades hits.Not to worrie scottie will always need a hair dresser to keep that mullet perfect, finally your pay will reflect your efforts! signed fellow rider!!!!!!!
when

Weston, WV

#35 Dec 29, 2012
Does anyone know when the doors are to be closed permently?
1 post removed
Wondering2

Morgantown, WV

#37 Dec 29, 2012
Where will all the dope smokers hang out then? Every time your in the parking lot somebody is smoking pot in the parking lot.
when

Weston, WV

#38 Dec 29, 2012
dope in parking lot and pills inside oh what a grand place
Wondering2

Morgantown, WV

#39 Dec 29, 2012
Maybe with a new Sheriff in town come Jan 1 the drug issue will be cleaned up!
Haha

Fairmont, WV

#40 Dec 29, 2012
Wondering2 wrote:
Maybe with a new Sheriff in town come Jan 1 the drug issue will be cleaned up!
Not a chance!!! That's where Mike and Adam hang out. Proven fact, you don't get a DUI if you were partyin it up with Mike and his crew.
dickless

Weston, WV

#41 Dec 30, 2012
then where will trumbell and zac and their posse pick up their $lut$?????
when

Weston, WV

#42 Dec 30, 2012
Does anyone know when its to be shut down?
Starlett

San Jose, CA

#43 Jan 1, 2013
Heard Moose is being shut down does any 1 know when?
Anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#44 Jan 2, 2013
I have heard that it is shutting down for years now. I highly doubt that it is anytime soon. If your that worried about it walk up to one of the members and ask.
bad news

Chesapeake, OH

#45 Jan 30, 2013
Well since some things have changed at the local 1376 I have been unable to get high on life there and I'm not in the loop so I don't get invited to the "office"
Give it time

Weston, WV

#46 Feb 11, 2013
It will
the first dead beat dad

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jan 24, 2014
thank you I didn't know me gone working was being a dead beat dad but o well I got told to leave there to have someone else call my child his own all I can say is adopter her so then you never have to deal with me ever but I forgot how ppl are there. just like the mom cant even call me to resolve it due to the new guy in her life that crashed her car that her daddy payed for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia Men 10 hr WV PROUD 15
Ipacesetters 20 hr Just curious 3
Chris Elmond Sat Chris 12
8 ballers from old Lewis county high days Jan 20 Loser County 35
Euthanize all the strays in weston Jan 19 Cat advocate 2
City Affairs Jan 19 concerned tax payer 8
Carissa Jan 18 goodriddance 5

Weston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance