Weston Moose going under?

Posted in the Weston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Weston, WV

#1 Nov 21, 2012
It is a sad time when a fine place such as the Moose has been turned into a "biker bar" for the Hogs and Homo's to hang out! I find it deafening to hear the words from Shawn Villers "geeeet the fuuuuuuck oooout" to the regulars that actually spend money there,and him giving drinks away and saying "put that on my tab" didn't think they had tabes there anymore must just be for the gov or whatever he is
Grow up

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Sadly i agree with the shawn comments, however, Apparently you are not aware of the "bikers" that hang out there. I'm not talking about WHO they are but WHAT they do. Ryder's group donated thousands of dollars to children and so does hogs and heros. They have benefit dinners and poker runs to which they donate ALL the money to people in need or cures for cancer. So I say the world needs more bikers like that in the moose.
1 post removed
Buttercup

Weston, WV

#4 Nov 22, 2012
I'm proud to say my family is part of them "bikers" you speak of!! They donate have Benifit dinners whatever they can do to help out. Atleast there not ripping and taring down weston. Not to mention its not like there out there fighting and caring on. I think it's an awesome place. If your not happy with the moose Don't pay your member ship next time it's due. Go else were.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 23, 2012
boy richard throbber you sure know how to run your mouth behind that fake ass name... what does it matter where our runs end is it affected you in anyway? If you have a honda with a muffler why dont you bring your bitch ass out to help raise money for the kids and families in need in lewis county, If I was a betting man Im sure your another one of those shit stirring jobless gossipers who dont have a bike or a job. So get a job and do us all a favor and come help us give back to the community other wise quit hiding behind your fake ass name and get a job.
ryan dunn

Weston, WV

#7 Nov 23, 2012
westonman1981 wrote:
boy richard throbber you sure know how to run your mouth behind that fake ass name... what does it matter where our runs end is it affected you in anyway? If you have a honda with a muffler why dont you bring your bitch ass out to help raise money for the kids and families in need in lewis county, If I was a betting man Im sure your another one of those shit stirring jobless gossipers who dont have a bike or a job. So get a job and do us all a favor and come help us give back to the community other wise quit hiding behind your fake ass name and get a job.
Sounded like rich was takin up for u guys,why u on him?that town marvel guy needs the tongue lashing.Also need to have sum rides for the fire dept from the sound of the recent posts
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 24, 2012
townmarvel that comment was for you dont know why i wrote drichard throbbeer
BabyGirl

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Nov 25, 2012
My Dad is a member of the Ryder's group. They do a lot of good things for the community , granted there is one or two members of the group that literally are pure evil, if the other guys in the group knew what one man in particular has done he would be crawling out of the moose. Lucky for him i don't broadcast it! But over all they are a good group. Don't bash them, support them! The moose used to be members only, I personally don't like going in there anymore because of it being so crowded and being crowded with just local people that don't pay membership but just go in to hang out and get drunk. I think that if they are going under, which I don't know if they are or not, they should charge a stiff cover charge to allow nonmembers in. That would help out tremendously. The Weston Moose club has been around for as long as I can remember. They used to have softball tournaments, fund raisers and despite what people think original members held each other to high standards. They believed in being a good husband, supporting your family and taking care of your children. I grew up with a lot of those guys and I haven't seen some of them in years, but they all know who I am. I know that if I ever had a serious problem someone in there would have my back. So step off, if you want to bash as an outsider looking in, why not get off your ass and find out for yourself instead of basing your opinions on stereotypes, hearsay and ignorance.
1 post removed
WESTON

Weston, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2012
we need Nikii back at the moose Shawn you treat your bartenders like crap and how you feel all over them if i was the i would get you for sexul harrasment
lewis

Weston, WV

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I would say if any one steals there it would be that Detamore girl She worked at a Dollar store somewhere and robbed them blind a long time ago She has a baby now by a dead beat man and to afford her habits she would need extra money
LCc

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
The detamore girl u are tlking about jst so happens to be my cousin!! she doesnt steal shit from the moose..and has no need to steal.n if she robbed the place blind wouldnt she have been fired?. n she is a very good mother n why does it matterr who her baby dad is as long as she is taken care of n that she very much is. witch is more than i can say about half the ppl in weston

“Up yours ”

Since: Mar 07

weston,wv

#14 Dec 1, 2012
I say a reasonable cover charge will help keep out the riff raff as for the alleged sleazy behavior you can go to any bar or club in the country and find some sort of sleazy element no reason to smear the Moose Club.
who cares

Weston, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
I agree lcc ,. I know steph n her old man. He takes care of her n they are both good people. Took up for me when people were telling lies on me. I dont know if any of this is even true. Rumors in this town are horrible. Theres always someone worrying about how the other person is getting ahead. Ive met nikki before and seems like a good hearted person. I get sick n tired of people judging and assuming they know everything going on. Come on people... why stir shit? Were u there and seen this happen?
wvwildflower

Hagerstown, MD

#16 Dec 3, 2012
By EAMON MCNIFF
In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.

The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce ...
wvwildflower

Hagerstown, MD

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Here's another one people. It really is a shame people bash their neighbors and are willing to talk trash about others.......Please find something better to do with your time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-to...
Marie

Fairmont, WV

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Agreed !!!
2 posts removed
wvwildflower

Weston, WV

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Mr. Throbber,
You would rather I " shut the f**k up," than point out the disservice you do to you community.
The reason I did come to the site was because I am aware of what is happening at the moose and wanted to find out what this site was all about.I believe if this is a true forum and we are ALL allowed to give our opinion, I am certainly entitled to mine. It is too bad people run there mouths about something they know nothing about, and spice it up with language that truly shows how ignorant they truly are.
Thank you Mr. Throbber for a true example of what this site is all about, and don't worry,
I won't be back so you can continue to bash your community and neighbors and say its all about the truth.
1 post removed
Laughter

Charleston, WV

#23 Dec 4, 2012
Richard Throbber wrote:
<quoted text> WELL,WELL,WELL. Everybody thought rich was just talkin a bunch of smack a week ago now everybody is jumpin on the bandwagon. So what? it takes the firing of a bartender to get everyone's attention? She just happened to b the fall guy for this front thats been goin on up there for a long time.Guess he really is as stupid as he looks.wonder what bar will give him a fake tab to drink on next. I think the x-roads is already closed or that would have been a fine place. I had real good sponsorship. Lets go minutemen
Oh Dick Throbber, know your shit before you run your mouth. The tab was a joke plus who really cares if he does. He does not collect an income from there and he is supposed to and he also pays the bills out of his own money
Dennis Poling Super Tech

Providence, RI

#24 Dec 4, 2012
there is no way that the moose will ever go under while richard throbber is there giving hummers to men in the rest room.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#25 Dec 4, 2012
Fed up with the moose wrote:
Well I just want to say, that mr. throbber is correct in what he is saying about the moose, and it will be very soon that all this will come out and the admin, is in a mess of trouble,, everyone sit back have a seat, and watch the karma bus come to town, as for Nikki the bartender fired, she should own the moose for the shit they did to her, and seriously they have a bartender and the bookkeeper fighting over this 'He thinks he is king of the moose admin", seriously, The bookkeeper has been stealing them blind for a few years now. It will all come out in the end.
Just an FYI,, the "bartender" isnt and never would "fight" over the admin or anyone else. She is probably the best thing the moose has to offer. You couldnt find a better bartender or person than her! As far as the bookkeeper well her actions and persona speak for themselves
Doombed

Weston, WV

#26 Dec 4, 2012
If you are talking about Michell the bartender if she is not trying to spend the evening with Shawn she is after Wes . She is a very lazy lazy girl But they put up with her Who else would put up with her ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark haired chick at Gino's (May '14) 3 hr No hair below 27
Chris Evans ENGAGED! 3 hr Perkoset prince 7
Chris McCarty 10 hr JSA 1
Chris Evans another Drug Overdose 10 hr Shocked 30
Keefe Kiser 13 hr concerned employee 8
Hot and ready women 15 hr Dennis Poling Sup... 11
what is your opinion of what happened to aliayah? (Oct '13) 17 hr Jack the Ripper 61
Weston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Weston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Weston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Weston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:45 am PST

Yahoo! Sports12:45AM