john

Fairmont, WV

#1 Nov 18, 2012
does anyone know anything about a girl named julie that hangs out at riverstreet
Yeah

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2012
What about her?
john

Fairmont, WV

#3 Nov 18, 2012
i seen her there a few times tried to talk to her just wondering is she single or what her deal is
doormat

Weston, WV

#4 Nov 18, 2012
john wrote:
i seen her there a few times tried to talk to her just wondering is she single or what her deal is
If you spoke with her, why didn't you ask her those questions?
john

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Nov 19, 2012
really doormat your stupid
Unapposed

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 19, 2012
John, I am going to assume you are not stupid, just ignorant. Take some more grammar classes. And if you need to ask me the difference, you may need other classes as well.
summer

Weston, WV

#7 Nov 19, 2012
what dose she look and do you know who she hangs with
summer

Weston, WV

#8 Nov 19, 2012
look like sorry

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2012
John, here's what you need to do. Go up to this Julie chick and say "I couldn't help but notice your ass from across the bar -- how about we go back to my place, have some Olde English 800s, and see how many walnuts we can pack in that shitter."

It works for me everytime, but if she blows ya off for some reason, just grab her by the arm and say "I wasn't asking." This could work if she's into the rough stuff.

However, if she's still giving ya the cold shoulder. Just back off and step outside. If you know which car is her's key the word "Dyke" into the door and take a shit on her hood.

At this point you can lay low in the parking lot and wait for her to leave, follow her home, and break into her house. After you've gagged her, tied her up, and violated all of her orifices (don't discount the nostrils), call her a slut and leave (it might also be a good idea to kill her).

Hope this helps buddy.
Unapposed

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Well,in the off chance this is an actual murder scene, I would like to make my objections to the walnuts, unless they can be cracked individually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meagan Craig (Black) 6 hr Heather 5
Los Amigos Restaurante 7 hr Ashame 13
Sadie Meadows 7 hr Screwusadie 3
Debate: Marijuana - Weston, WV (Jan '11) Sat Bob Dole 43
lisa stackhouse Sat Dennis Poling Sup... 6
Chambers, James? Fri JustWonderin 3
Lucas Case Fri Amy-Nicole 5
More from around the web

Weston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE