Ben Williams

London, UK

#247 Jun 26, 2012
When I hear a knock on my door. I look out the window to see who it is, if there's Jehovah's Witnesses or other cold callers I never answer the door.
Clyde

Benson, NC

#248 Jul 20, 2012
Tell them you are on your way out to donate blood. They dont believe in donating blood even if its to their own dying child.
Green eyes

Chillicothe, OH

#249 Jul 27, 2012
I have read all the above post, so hopefully, I am armed & ready. First, let me say that my husband returned to the Hall 2 years ago following many years of being out due to being disfellowshiped. We were married during this time of his 'absence' from that belief. With that being said, I can assure you it has developed a huge rift & devision in our marriage. I am a born-again believer, saved by grace and attend a good bible-believing church also near our rural home. I could go on and on about this false doctrine and their mind controlling ways. But time and 'characters' will not allow. They are under this Watch Tower Society. This is their governing body & who sets the rules. They follow their own bible and only sing from their own song book. Since my husband attend a Kingdom Hall very close to their home, I also can assure you that I have developed tack, firmness and directness with them. They know they are not going to get anywhere with me. I had a conversation with one a month ago while my husband was actully present and I simply said that this is not a regligious debate. I know what I know and I am not interested in what you have to say......PERIOD. My husband never questioned me nor have we even talked about it. I am firm in the promises of God's word and his teachings. Please don't mistake me for being rude, unkind or uncaring. But as christians, we must stand up for what we believe and can certainly witness right back to them. I think they know I am 'unreachable'. In closing, just asking for continued pryers for my husband.
Fran

Hagerstown, MD

#250 Jul 27, 2012
I wouldn't even fellowship with them at all. 2 John 9-11 says not to receive false teachers into your house, nor greet them, lest you share in their evil deeds.
That's my conviction from what the Word says.

Lord, we pray for this lady's husband that he would completely dissatisfied and disillusioned with this cult, so that he would get out. We pray that everything he does with them and everytime he goes or everything that is associated with the JW'S that it would be a great disappointment to him, so that he would get out away from false teachers and out from under false teachings. Your Word says that their teachings are evil deeds and we do not want either one of them to be a partaker in the evil deeds of the Jehovah Witnesses. We pray that this would happen quickly, Lord, like today. We pray he would sever any and all connections with them , as it says in your Word to do.
In Jesus' name, amen.
Green eyes

Chillicothe, OH

#251 Jul 30, 2012
What worked for me was I contacted the local Kingdom Hall, introduced myself as well as telling them where I lived. I informed them that I was not interested in their doctrine. That I was a christian and did not, nor will not ever accept this false belief. I also did not want or appreciate their literature and wanted it to case NOW. I was adament about this! Descent but firm!!
Anonymous

Savannah, GA

#252 Aug 1, 2012
CHEERS, your JW family membes are now allowed to attend your funerals & weddings. The reason they call it "new light" is because they Keep you in the dark, come to the Light Christ Jesus. I am praying for all the families Destroyed by this CULT.
Fran

Hagerstown, MD

#253 Aug 1, 2012
Please pray and ask God what to do; He will tell you.
Megan abshire

Abbeville, LA

#254 Aug 3, 2012
They not trying to change your religion! Lord people . How many religions use and know they bible ? Not many and it's sad. All there doing is trying to get people to read the bible study it. If u did and kind of research u would see how many false religions are out there. I tried everyone comes to a dead end . So be nice and stop the drama . Jehovah's wittnesses got bad rap for nothing . How about this hush hush cathlioc priest touching kids and all they do is pay there way of of bullshit, no gays ! Gays don't molest kids . Straight men do . Or freakin priest! It's bullshit
Megan abshire

Abbeville, LA

#255 Aug 3, 2012
Jehovah witness are the most honest people so be nice and say your not intrested. It's that simple .
Megan abshire

Abbeville, LA

#256 Aug 3, 2012
Green eyes wrote:
I have read all the above post, so hopefully, I am armed & ready. First, let me say that my husband returned to the Hall 2 years ago following many years of being out due to being disfellowshiped. We were married during this time of his 'absence' from that belief. With that being said, I can assure you it has developed a huge rift & devision in our marriage. I am a born-again believer, saved by grace and attend a good bible-believing church also near our rural home. I could go on and on about this false doctrine and their mind controlling ways. But time and 'characters' will not allow. They are under this Watch Tower Society. This is their governing body & who sets the rules. They follow their own bible and only sing from their own song book. Since my husband attend a Kingdom Hall very close to their home, I also can assure you that I have developed tack, firmness and directness with them. They know they are not going to get anywhere with me. I had a conversation with one a month ago while my husband was actully present and I simply said that this is not a regligious debate. I know what I know and I am not interested in what you have to say......PERIOD. My husband never questioned me nor have we even talked about it. I am firm in the promises of God's word and his teachings. Please don't mistake me for being rude, unkind or uncaring. But as christians, we must stand up for what we believe and can certainly witness right back to them. I think they know I am 'unreachable'. In closing, just asking for continued pryers for my husband.
Funny how close minded you are? They don't want yours which you probly don't have much research or backing up in your words. I Got to see where it is exactly . Cause if u can't show me it ain't true!!! You won't hear what they Gota say but your way is correct . Close minded people . I did research to Wicca to Jehovah's witnesses the most sick and false religion out there is a catholic !!! They don't know there bible , they go by what the priest tells them. There's no backing or reasoning to what they tell you. I'm now married to one. And he was born that way. And knew nothing about the bible just pray same thing over and over. Say stuff he didn't even knew what it met ! Lol it's seriously messed up
Fran

Hagerstown, MD

#257 Aug 3, 2012
Megan abshire wrote:
They not trying to change your religion! Lord people . How many religions use and know they bible ? Not many and it's sad. All there doing is trying to get people to read the bible study it. If u did and kind of research u would see how many false religions are out there. I tried everyone comes to a dead end . So be nice and stop the drama . Jehovah's wittnesses got bad rap for nothing . How about this hush hush cathlioc priest touching kids and all they do is pay there way of of bullshit, no gays ! Gays don't molest kids . Straight men do . Or freakin priest! It's bullshit
No, they get credits in their religion for knocking on peoples' doors. So, they will keep coming as long as you let them in. But what you don't realize is that the Bible announces a Curse on any religion that has false doctrine, as seen in Galatians 1:8,9
8 But though we, or an angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which ye have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, " If any men preach any other gospel unto you than tht ye have received, let him be accursed.
They do preach another gospel, it does not line up with what is in God's written Word. They teach against the Oneness of the holy Trinity. The Trinity is scripturally correct and they teach against it. That is another gospel.
Also, if you let them in, you share in their evil deeds according to 2 John verses 9-11 KJV
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Godspeed: 11 For he that biddeth him Godspeed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 9-11 NIV( UK)
9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. 11 Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.
So, no, don't let them in; don't take their literature and don't encourage them in anyway. Don't bid them godspeed. You don't want to share in their wicked works.
So, just for your safety, don't endorse them, support them or encourage them in any way , shape or form.

milo

Hollywood, FL

#258 Aug 9, 2012
i just put a big decal on my door saying " NO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ALLOWED. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE DO NOT RING BELL!! " and i put a picture of a hand holding a gun. that was 6 months ago and it has been working since
Steve

Jefferson City, MO

#259 Sep 15, 2012
Tired wrote:
My husband and I work a late shift and sleep late in the mornings. The Jehovah's Witness people keep coming to our door in the mornings and wake us up and then I can't get back to sleep. They've been told nicely to stop coming by, but they persist. I'm so fed up with it I'm ready to stick a shotgun in their face the next time they wake me up. Anyone have advice to keep them away without breaking the law??!!! The Do Not Call registry will not keep them away.
Back in the late 80s I had this same problem. To the people that say, just tell them no and ask to be put on their do not call list... It did not work for me. They kept returning. After several days of being awakened after an hour of sleep, I answered the door in my underwear and asked them in for sex. They politely declined and never returned. Not saying you should do this, but it was effective for me.
A young girl

Sidney, Canada

#260 Sep 15, 2012
I'm a Jw and most of us would put you on a "Do Not Call List".We wouldn't want to push our religion on anyone. I wouldn't want that to happen to me.We just come to share a message.If you want to listen that's great and if you don't then just say you want to be put on the list.We're people like you guys, but just with other beliefs.
A young girl

Sidney, Canada

#261 Sep 15, 2012
I'm also just saying, don't you think that it might be a bit important or interesting about what we want to share since there is millions of us all around the world doing the exact same thing as volunteers. So if you can, give them a chance. Even if you are super annoyed.BTW all of us aren't all that bad.
Rootin Tootin

Salida, CA

#262 Sep 16, 2012
<A young girl>, Sorry toots, but you are full of it. I tried and tried to get JW's from coming to my door and you guys are the dumbest pieces of garbage I have ever tried to communicate with.

BEFORE YOU SPEW YOUR REHTORIC, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE PRIOR POSTS ON THIS FORUM. It will enlighten you. You probably don't realize that only the stupid JW's go door to door. The smart ones never do.
Fran

Hagerstown, MD

#263 Sep 17, 2012
to young girl:
You're in a cult ( false teaching). Don't aid and abet false teachers in their evil deeds. You are promoting false doctrine. Get out before it's too late. I'll say a prayer that you get out.
Please, people out there n cyberspace : don't give them ( the Jehovah Witnesses) a chance to tell you false doctrine , don't take their literature, don't let them keep coming back ( they get brownie points for that ), but it puts you in a dangerous position of aiding and abetting false teaching and Paul pronounced a curse on false teaching in Galatians 1:8,9. Don't give Jehovah Witnesses money, don't take their literature, don't let them keep coming back or come back even once, don't do anything in anyway that would encourage them on in the propogation of their false gospel. The Bible says you share in their evil deeds when u do that.
kimberly gray

Jacksonville, FL

#264 Sep 27, 2012
forget them they rude dirty and bald headed in live in jacksonville florida i attend asa philip randolph acadimies of technology im in the 12th grade 1157 golfair blvd 32209
tatyana

Charlotte, NC

#265 Oct 14, 2012
buy bebe gun and shoot their ass
Anna

New City, NY

#266 Jan 27, 2013
Well, here is the clincher. After putting a sign on my door "No soliciting from anyone...Please do not ring bell." Unfortunately, it didn't work and they are at my door faithfull, even after I told them that I'm not interested and was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ as a child. Still they come...actually the same two always. They were at my door on x-mas day and new years day. I know that they don't celerbrate these holidays but don't put a damper on mine. I should of had a drink on new years day that would have been an excuse to curse them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Witnessing At BGSU Mar 9 Witnessing BGSU 1
good to go Dec '14 paul old scamp 1
Wake Up Bowling Green Ohio Nov '14 ACTS 2 38 1
Warning To Bowling Green Police Nov '14 you better wake up 1
News Applebutter Fest draws thousands Nov '14 partisan 1
Who is covering up for MS? Oct '14 Mike 2
Any bg girls interested in letting me lick thei... (Aug '13) Oct '14 Some guy 2
Weston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web