Valpo Police Falsely Charge Photograp...

Valpo Police Falsely Charge Photographer Who Exposed Incompetence & Corruption

Posted in the Weston Forum

Valpo Truther

Munster, IN

#1 Apr 1, 2010
The Valparaiso Police have no credibility and their lies were so rampant the prosecutor would not even let the jury see the arrest reports.
One report by SGT Tobey said Zrnchik was running away fleeing police and had to be pursued, yet CPT Dehaven said Zrnchik kept taking pictures even after being repeatedly ordered to stop and leave but instead he just kept taking more and more pictures. However, instead of there being a dozen pictures, there were three.
A police picture shows him 15 feet away from the vehicle and police talking to him, so when did he flee across a field?
Then the prosecutor committed perjury by admittedly altering an officer's affidavit for search warrant to state his camera was "needed in a stalking and intimidation case" so as to commit illegal search and seizure.
Then Dehaven and Tobey committed perjury by stating Zrnchik resisted arrest. Then they lied and said he interferred with police. Then they swore on a search warrant that his pictures were needed because his pictures were vital to the investigation to determmine the cause of the crash. I guess their guys were just too stupid to take pictures of the smashed vehicle and had to rely on his pictures.
Then, the cops claimed he was yelling, cussing, and being belligerent. Then he was charged with Interference With Law Enforcement which was thrown out in a pretrial hearing, so the prosecutor then charged him with Resisting Law Enforcement. Then this charge was thrown out in a pretrial hearing. So then they amended their charges and paperwork again and charged him a second time with Interferring With Law Enforcement which was finally thrown out right in front of the jury. So, they then determined that they were going to go all out to prove Disorederly Conduct to shore up their false chages to prevent a lawsuit concerning their misconduct. However, a Valpo fireman provided testimony that completely destroyed the testimony by CPT Dehaven and SGT Tobey. All witnesses said the cops were threatening people with false charges and intimidating people and forcing them to surrender cell phones. They testified that police were threatening to arrest everyone with false charges.
The police then engaged in brutality against Mr. Zrnchik and then lied in an effort to prevent a lawsuit that is sure to come. Hope the guy sues for about $150,000. The police need to quit being criminal by engaging in perjury.
Lastly, you would have thought this was a murder case. The Valpo police had the Police Chief Brickner, Assistant Chief Spicer, Patrol Captian Dehaven, evidence technicians, several patrol officers, a fireman, and other witnesses from the police department. Yet, the testimony from a fireman, two 15 year-olds, and Mr. Zrnchik destroyed the entire perjurous Valpo Police Department.
So this is how the Mayor, who refused to look into the matter, decides to have the taxpayers money wasted in Valparaiso.
The taxpayers need to get rid of a mayor who allows police to be a source of revenue instead of being a source of justice.
Citizens need to dump Mayor Jonathon Costas if he can't hire someone to control his police department.
Nerijus

Valparaiso, IN

#2 Nov 3, 2011
I was falsely accused of Intimidation Class A Misdemeanor by Town of Porter Police department who is retaliating against me for me because I would not settle Civil case that I have pending. For more info search http://www.youtube.com/summertreedr and visit http://www.summertreedrive.com
AgainstPolice Corruption

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Feb 28, 2013
The Valparaiso Police give corrupt a new meaning. My son was sexually abused by my brother. My brother left notes detailing abuse of another child at the Valpo library. The detective said he did not have time to read the notes. He refused for months to take them. No one from C.P.S. or Valparaiso police ever checked on my son. Two counselors gave the detective horrifying details regarding my son's abuse. Still no arrest.
While getting my son treatment in another state, I received a call from my realtor. The locks had been changed. I have no mortgage on my property. I am also the only owner. An attorney called my realtor. I was told by this attorney I h ad "abandoned my property". I was gone for only 1.6 months, for treatment/safety for my son. The attorney who changed my locks told me to talk to Det. Balon. He is the "detective" who is working my son's case. I have all the conversations including the attorney who said "I needed to talk to Detective Balon" recorded. Assist. Chief Spitzer was furious when he learned of the recordings..but offered no insight to Det. Balon's interest in my house.

THIS POLICE FORCE IS CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!

Portercountyagainstchildsexabu se on facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" good old boys club" governing ceresco's future! Aug 26 Jim 2
Ceresco nebraska and the village IDIOTS! (Oct '12) Jul '15 Kristy 5
News Pension Fight Taken to Washington Jun '15 Poetic Justice 1
A thank you to a special person: Jun '15 Phyllis Mitchell 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 voter 44
News Easton drug bust nets 3 arrests, $7K worth of c... Mar '15 move the scum away 2
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 6849gjdkg 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weston Mortgages