First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smalltowngirl

Albany, GA

#1 May 30, 2013
Do NOT trust him! He is a liar and a thief. He wants everyone in Alb to think he's a saint! Run him out of town!
concerned

Albany, GA

#2 Jun 15, 2013
smalltowngirl wrote:
Do NOT trust him! He is a liar and a thief. He wants everyone in Alb to think he's a saint! Run him out of town!
Why do you make this comment? Do not trust him as in how is he a fraud or scam artest or worse? I am asking because that is the vibe I got from Day one. To make sure we are taling about same person this person is in his 20's correct? Approximatley 24?
smalltowngirl

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Yes this is the same one. He acts like he is all perfect and all knowing. He will be sweet and pretend to know everything until you trust him then he's got you and will steal you blind. Watch your ass around this lying cheat!
lostsoul

Athens, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2014
Curious how you know him you have an email I can contact yu at
Terri

Anaheim, CA

#5 May 1, 2014
smalltowngirl wrote:
Yes this is the same one. He acts like he is all perfect and all knowing. He will be sweet and pretend to know everything until you trust him then he's got you and will steal you blind. Watch your ass around this lying cheat!
Does he have a 16 yr. Old daughter and he says he lived in Paris and now is out of the country?
Nena

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Oct 29, 2016
smalltowngirl wrote:
Hi, can you give me more details on this individual? Do you have a contact number?
Nena

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Oct 29, 2016
Terri wrote:
<quoted text>

Does he have a 16 yr. Old daughter and he says he lived in Paris and now is out of the country?
Urgent! Need more details please?
Hit them with truth

Lithonia, GA

#8 Nov 7, 2016
Nena wrote:
<quoted text>

Urgent! Need more details please?
No he doesn't have a 16 daughter . But he is on his third ex wife his third kid he isnt taken care of and he lives in Orlando. Running from warrants outta Dougherty county
Secret123

Albany, GA

#9 Feb 24, 2017
Hit them with truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No he doesn't have a 16 daughter . But he is on his third ex wife his third kid he isnt taken care of and he lives in Orlando. Running from warrants outta Dougherty county
She was his fourth ex wife, fyi. That's IF that marriage was even legit because his divorce from wife three wasn't finalized when they got married! And I do have his current contact info if anyone needs it. He is the absolute scum of the earth and I hope everyone knows it!
Secrety123

Louisville, CO

#10 Mar 1, 2017
His divorce was finalized. I don't understand all these women falling for his stupid ads. How you going to be straight ling enough to have a kid then when find out the wife pregnant you dip and wanna be gay again. Y'all some dumb asses
Secret123

Selbyville, DE

#11 Mar 4, 2017
Secrety123 wrote:
His divorce was finalized. I don't understand all these women falling for his stupid ads. How you going to be straight ling enough to have a kid then when find out the wife pregnant you dip and wanna be gay again. Y'all some dumb asses
ACTUALLY he married his last wife in May of 2014 and his previous divorce was NOT finalized until October 8, 2014. Trust. Also, I hardly think it's fair to call these women "dumbasses". He's a con artist and he's good at what he does! These woman thought they were in a loving relationship. They had no way of knowing he was gay.
Secrety123

Louisville, CO

#12 Mar 6, 2017
Well she will join the long line of baby mama's he has left to raise the kid on they on
Iwishabitchwould

United States

#13 Jun 21, 2017
David Heath Osteen is the piece of shit that falls from a cows ass. I wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire. He is a mentally sick fucker who will lie straight to your face to think that he is a completely different person, bitch please. He gone mess with the wrong person and someone gone pop a cap in his ass. You think you know the real David Heath Osteen, but honey you don't. His children are much better off without him!
Yallaredumbasses

Louisville, CO

#14 Jul 13, 2017
On David. You girls knew damn good and well he was gay. What it is every last one of y'all got won over by his bullshit lies. Everyone of his kids he has nothing to do with hell his last wife David was fucking her best friend. Now y'all are a single mother because David played y'all. He is a conversation artist and karma will catch up to him
Karmakarma

Albany, GA

#15 Jul 18, 2017
Yallaredumbasses wrote:
On David. You girls knew damn good and well he was gay. What it is every last one of y'all got won over by his bullshit lies. Everyone of his kids he has nothing to do with hell his last wife David was fucking her best friend. Now y'all are a single mother because David played y'all. He is a conversation artist and karma will catch up to him
How are you going to say that the girls knew that he was gay? David is a con-artist. He's pretty damn good at making people believe what he wants them to believe. Where are you even getting your information from? And shame on you for commenting on them being single mothers, it's hard enough having to care for a child on your own. None of them asked for this. There's no need in poking fun at the situation.
Yallaredumbasses

Albany, GA

#17 Jul 23, 2017
Karmakarma wrote:
<quoted text>

How are you going to say that the girls knew that he was gay? David is a con-artist. He's pretty damn good at making people believe what he wants them to believe. Where are you even getting your information from? And shame on you for commenting on them being single mothers, it's hard enough having to care for a child on your own. None of them asked for this. There's no need in poking fun at the situation.
For marry him they did deserve it. You can't tell me their are that many clueless girls out their. But the last family he dodge a bullet with. One daughter has a child molester for a kid the other daughter a lesbian the son a reformed theft and then their is the last one the normal one.
Disgusting

United States

#18 Jul 25, 2017
Yallaredumbasses wrote:
<quoted text>

For marry him they did deserve it. You can't tell me their are that many clueless girls out their. But the last family he dodge a bullet with. One daughter has a child molester for a kid the other daughter a lesbian the son a reformed theft and then their is the last one the normal one.
Well it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and point at other imperfections, but every family has secrets. Most people have class and can respect that and not continue to kick people when they are down. What do you get out of telling everyone's business? To me it just shows how pathetic you are anonymous or not.
Angry Father

United States

#20 Mar 3, 2018
Yallaredumbasses wrote:
<quoted text>

I can tell you that I am the father of his last female wife that he had and I would love dearly to see this son of a bitch one more time just to tell him hello. I agree that all of his victims and I emphasize victims are much better off without him In their lives and his beautiful children are so much better off for not even knowing that he exist. If anyone knows how to contact this thing pass the info along.
Jimbo

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2018
Angry Father wrote:
<quoted text>

I can tell you that I am the father of his last female wife that he had and I would love dearly to see this son of a bitch one more time just to tell him hello. I agree that all of his victims and I emphasize victims are much better off without him In their lives and his beautiful children are so much better off for not even knowing that he exist. If anyone knows how to contact this thing pass the info along.
Says a lot about your daughter. He is my cousin. Call him donít be a bitch and come on a gossip site.
Angry Father

United States

#22 Mar 9, 2018
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>

Says a lot about your daughter. He is my cousin. Call him donít be a bitch and come on a gossip site.
I would love to contact the worm if I knew how to. I also would be willing to discuss the matter with you if you feel you need to. I offer my condolences
On him being your cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned Dec 2 Jack 8
black girls tribbing (Mar '13) Nov '18 U know me 40
Review: Star-Tech Computers Repair & Services (Jan '15) Nov '18 fred 2
Rickey smiley Oct '18 You racist 1
Owner of Elements Coffee Oct '18 AlbanyNative 1
fre e online dating!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tashina Primeaux 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Georgia (D... (Oct '10) Nov '10 ALAPAHA MAN 34

Weston Jobs

Personal Finance

Weston Mortgages