Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

So Conservatives, why were you not "up in arms" over the constant, blatant lies of your party leaders?
Why do you beleive the next guy is going to be any different?
The Iraq War in Quotes
11/15/1999, Dick Cheney, CEO of Halliburton (later, Vice President)
"Oil remains fundamentally a government business. While many regions of the world offer great oil opportunities, the Middle East with two thirds of the world's oil and the lowest cost, is still where the prize ultimately lies, even though companies are anxious for greater access there, progress continues to be slow." (at the London Institute of Petroleum)
10/11/2000, George W. Bush, Candidate for President
"I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation building."
02/26/2001, L. Paul Bremmer III (became head of Iraq occupation)
"The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism. What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then suddenly say,`Oh, my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this?' "
10/29/2001, Michael Leeden, American Enterprise Institute
"Just wage a total war against these tyrants; I think we will do very well and our children will sing great songs about us years from now."
02/13/2002, Kenneth Adelman, a member of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
"Liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk."
09/18/2002, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense (before Congress)
"We do know that the Iraqi regime has chemical and biological weapons. His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons -- including VX, sarin, cyclosarin and mustard gas.... His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of biological weapons--including anthrax and botulism toxin, and possibly smallpox." (presentation to Congress)
10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President
"The Iraqi regime ... possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."
11/01/2002, George W. Bush, President
"... for the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein. See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.
11/14/2002, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
"I'm glad you asked. It has nothing to do with oil, literally nothing to do with oil."
11/15/2002, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
"Five days or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last longer."
01/10/2003, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
"... something under $50 billion for the cost. How much of that would be the U.S. burden, and how much would be other countries, is an open question."
02/08/2003, George W. Bush, President
"We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner. This network runs a poison and explosive training camp in northeast Iraq, and many of its leaders are known to be in Baghdad."
03/16/2003, Dick Cheney, Vice President
"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.... I think it will go relatively quickly,...[in] weeks rather than months."
03/22/2003, General Tommy Franks
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them."
rthrhrhh
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

So Conservatives, why were you not "up in arms" over the constant, blatant lies of your party leaders?
The Iraq War in Quotes
"Oil remains fundamentally a government business. While many regions of the world offer great oil opportunities, the Middle East with two thirds of the world's oil and the lowest cost, is still where the prize ultimately lies, even though companies are anxious for greater access there, progress continues to be slow." (at the London Institute of Petroleum)
"The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism. What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then suddenly say,`Oh, my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this?' "
"Just wage a total war against these tyrants; I think we will do very well and our children will sing great songs about us years from now."
"We do know that the Iraqi regime has chemical and biological weapons. His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons -- including VX, sarin, cyclosarin and mustard gas.... His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of biological weapons--including anthrax and botulism toxin, and possibly smallpox." (presentation to Congress)
"The Iraqi regime ... possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."
"... for the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein. See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.
"I'm glad you asked. It has nothing to do with oil, literally nothing to do with oil."
"... something under $50 billion for the cost. How much of that would be the U.S. burden, and how much would be other countries, is an open question."
"We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner. This network runs a poison and explosive training camp in northeast Iraq, and many of its leaders are known to be in Baghdad."
"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.... I think it will go relatively quickly,...[in] weeks rather than months."
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them."
rhrhrehehtt
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Some INFO about ME

I am so annoying, no life and I beg the real Niikk for attention to the point of posting as him every single day. I Pray that I was not such retard ass. I am an obsessed old black gay stalking queen.
I live in the ghetto as I am ghetto scum.
I am a little scared rat, gay stalker tough guy behind a computer. I have no life, no parents, no job just annoying and hated by everyone.
I slapped my mother right in the face and spit on her for banging a Haitian chimp behind the diner and giving birth to ME

IT IS SO STRANGE HOW I POST AS Niikk AND AM OBSESSED WITH Niikk(in blue)WHEN HE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE ASS THAT I AM TIME AND AGAIN. I DO THIS BECAUSE Niikk (in blue) CALLED ME OUT AS A HALF BLACK HAITIAN HOMOSEXUAL. I AM TROLL A CREEP AND A CLINGY OLD HOMOSEXUAL AND I NEED HELP AS MY LIFE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE. I AM SO STUPID IT IS PITIFUL. I AM A COWARD AND AFRAID TO POST WITH MY REGISTERED USER NAME OF
ROBBY ROB http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robbyrob
SINCE THE REAL Niikk CALLED ME OUT AA HALF BLACK HOMO.

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I am 60 years old and a complete failure
I have no J.O.B.
I played in a go nowhere garage band and they kicked me out
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I have a wine enema fetish
My rear end leaks do to me putting things in it.
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I post from the public library
I am a stupid racist even as I am half black as I cannot accept this
I am a racist because I am jealous that most if not all blacks are smarter than I am
I hate Obama because he has done so well for himself at such a young age
I hate Obama because I am such a failure at such an old old age.
My x-wife caught me in bed with a black dude
My x-wife kicked me to the curb because she caught me in bed with a black dude
My wee no longer woks do to my bad prostate
I tend to wet the bed when high

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robbyrob
AKA
IMPOSTOR OF Niikk (in black)
AKA
ROBTARD
5hteyety ygng
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Some INFO about ME

I am so annoying, no life and I beg the real Niikk for attention to the point of posting as him every single day. I Pray that I was not such retard ass. I am an obsessed old black gay stalking queen.
I am a little scared rat, gay stalker tough guy behind a computer. I have no life, no parents, no job just annoying and hated by everyone.
I slapped my mother right in the face and spit on her for banging a Haitian chimp behind the diner and giving birth to ME

IT IS SO STRANGE HOW I POST AS Niikk AND AM OBSESSED WITH Niikk(in blue)WHEN HE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE ASS THAT I AM TIME AND AGAIN. I DO THIS BECAUSE Niikk (in blue) CALLED ME OUT AS A HALF BLACK HAITIAN HOMOSEXUAL. I AM TROLL A CREEP AND A CLINGY OLD HOMOSEXUAL AND I NEED HELP AS MY LIFE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE. I AM SO STUPID IT IS PITIFUL. I AM A COWARD AND AFRAID TO POST WITH MY REGISTERED USER NAME OF

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I am a racist because I am jealous that most if not all blacks are smarter than I am

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
AKA
AKA
ROBTARD
ndghnnnnndghn
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Some INFO about ME

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
rhrhrhrrhrh fb
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

republicans ruined this country
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

now I even say yes we can
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Some INFO about ME
NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
THANKS
ROBBY ROB
tyjetyjyjjtyj
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Some INFO about ME

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
yjyhyuhyh
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Some INFO about ME

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
AKA
AKA
ROBTARD
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robby_rob
juyfufu
iuluiolioluiolo
LMAO and ROBTARD

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is LMAO aka
bacigalupe and my lover goes by several names on here Robby Rob, Impostor of Niikk (in Black), Robtard, and many more. "IT" also tends to edit others posts and use other posting names with a proxy...This is due to the syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain "IT" has left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up
rthtrhhtyh

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
tf4tfrtff

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weston Discussions

Search the Weston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 14 hr Trumbull CT 1
A deluded consensus on discrimination Mon Drilling for the nerve 2
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Jul 18 Charles 20
Late Night Accident Leads to Arrests (Jun '12) Jul 17 Best lawyer in town 14
Blacks are Stupid, Violent Animals (Apr '12) Jul 14 gowl 57
New York Giants Youth Football Camp in New Canaan Jul 14 Tom Finks 1
Fighting thigh gap popularity Jul 10 humanSpirit 2
•••
•••