Tired

Westmoreland, TN

#66 Mar 1, 2013
Goodbye you fat slob. They have special jobs for people like you anyways.The police department is probably having a party without you sitting around farting and crapping on yourself!
Tired

Westmoreland, TN

#67 Mar 1, 2013
TELL THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please.... Deneise is no longer a Driver cause of her sleeping around with DANNY PIPIN...NOT ONE OF THE BEST KEPT SECRETS IN WESTMORELAND..and u must be one of those "I am soooo much better than anybody else in Westmoreland ..my crap don't stink group"....u keep thinking that ...westmoreland only has one place for the shit to flow..
WELL ATEAST ONE PIECE OF THE CRAP GOT FLUSHED THIS WEEK. TO WHO POSTED THIS ON THE FORMER CHIEF WHY DONT YOU GO AND SET WITH YOUR EX-WIFE AND HER HUSBAND LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO.SHE WAS BRAVER THAN ANY OF THE MEN OUT HERE AS I REMEMBER.YOU PIECE CRAP.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scottsville, KY

#68 Mar 1, 2013
Thank you for such good words. I'm sure you are just a puppet for the puppetmaster. YOU are the laughing stock of this town.
Tired

Westmoreland, TN

#69 Mar 2, 2013
The great puppet master! Seems to me that the real puppet master is not the Mayor, but whomever you nuts are taking up for!
ATTENTION

Lafayette, TN

#70 Mar 2, 2013
If everyone thinks Ricky Cline is such a great councilman then we need to get some facts straight. Do you think it is right for a councilman to find some city property in his family members house and he doesn't report it to the police? Is it right for him to take that property and move it? He said he took it back to public works and threw it on the back of a city truck.(after he was caught up with) If he is so worried about where the money is going then why didn't he report this matter instead of trying to cover it up. There are tape recordings of all this if anyone would like to hear it. He had to go to court on the matter and even the DA wanted to know where we got "this nut". He came close to getting a charge himself. This is all public record, go by the police dept. and ask to see it. Now there is a fine example of your "Fine Ricky Cline." There is a tape where he stated he was going to court and he was going to tell the judge a few things and then he was coming back to Westmoreland and take care of the former chief because she charged his family member. He said this in Mapco to 2 of the officers on Sunday night as he was going to work. The case was being heard the next day.
YesSir

Scottsville, KY

#72 Mar 2, 2013
mistyped: Chris say to the child.
ATTENTION

Lafayette, TN

#73 Mar 2, 2013
YesSir wrote:
lol ATTENTION you are on the wrong thread. We've moved on...and yes, the former police chief was caught with the then chif pof policemen. As I understand it, she should never have been made COP because her doctor told her that she couldnt patrol because of her back. I dont understand why Tim Farley presented the case against Chis at the hearing: COP was supposedly working part of one day a week. Hell, take that 2-3 hours and present the case. Why not the officer who wrote it up? Why not the acting COP - thus, the puppet and the puppetmaster! And why did the town's attorney shut up the school principal when he was answering the question he was asked? In case you have forgotten, the question was asked (by Ricky), about anything he may have heard Ricky say to the child. No other council members asked not one question. That leads to one thinking that they were briefed and knew how the puppetmaster wanted them to vote. This all leads to too many questions being asked by citizens. Has the grandmother of the young kid ever been required to take a drug test? Marijuana stays in your system for some time. Has the kid been suspended? Has the grandfather been charged? What about the syringes found in the grandmothers truck when it was stolen from downtown? Yes, we're watching and listening and we have recorders and WE DON'T FORGET.
Chris, why don't you read the other topics as I put it on all 3? Why don't you get Ricky Cline to get you a job where he works? Then you can stand at work and pat each other on the back and let each other know HOW GREAT YOU ARE !!! As far as the grandparents being charged they live out in the county dumb a$$ and they would have to do the charging. Do you want to say more? I can shovel more crap in a few minutes against you than you would want known. You and Ricky Cline both. Lets go big boy if you want to throw trash let the fun began!
ATTENTION

Lafayette, TN

#74 Mar 2, 2013
ATTENTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, why don't you read the other topics as I put it on all 3? Why don't you get Ricky Cline to get you a job where he works? Then you can stand at work and pat each other on the back and let each other know HOW GREAT YOU ARE !!! As far as the grandparents being charged they live out in the county dumb a$$ and they would have to do the charging. Do you want to say more? I can shovel more crap in a few minutes against you than you would want known. You and Ricky Cline both. Lets go big boy if you want to throw trash let the fun began!
Sorry, I meant to say Chris and Ricky as they are in this together.
YesSir

Scottsville, KY

#75 Mar 2, 2013
Funny, when I called the School Board, they told me that they had turned the entire case over to the Westmoreland Police Dept. Guess that can wait til Monday when I'll be in Gallatin. Mr. Farley you have certainly helped me out, maybe the city will have to look for a new employee.
Tired

Westmoreland, TN

#76 Mar 2, 2013
ATTENTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant to say Chris and Ricky as they are in this together.
Very well said!
Tired

Westmoreland, TN

#77 Mar 2, 2013
ATTENTION wrote:
If everyone thinks Ricky Cline is such a great councilman then we need to get some facts straight. Do you think it is right for a councilman to find some city property in his family members house and he doesn't report it to the police? Is it right for him to take that property and move it? He said he took it back to public works and threw it on the back of a city truck.(after he was caught up with) If he is so worried about where the money is going then why didn't he report this matter instead of trying to cover it up. There are tape recordings of all this if anyone would like to hear it. He had to go to court on the matter and even the DA wanted to know where we got "this nut". He came close to getting a charge himself. This is all public record, go by the police dept. and ask to see it. Now there is a fine example of your "Fine Ricky Cline." There is a tape where he stated he was going to court and he was going to tell the judge a few things and then he was coming back to Westmoreland and take care of the former chief because she charged his family member. He said this in Mapco to 2 of the officers on Sunday night as he was going to work. The case was being heard the next day.
This is a fact!
Tired

Westmoreland, TN

#78 Mar 2, 2013
YesSir wrote:
Funny, when I called the School Board, they told me that they had turned the entire case over to the Westmoreland Police Dept. Guess that can wait til Monday when I'll be in Gallatin. Mr. Farley you have certainly helped me out, maybe the city will have to look for a new employee.
I would be careful, because the girl you were fooling around with on duty her boyfriend probably knows your not a cop anymore. I'm sorry! You never were a real cop!
Hello

Lafayette, TN

#79 Mar 3, 2013
Attention or who ever you are. Ricky has nothing to do with any of this. Facts, the boy that was charged with orange cone was not any of Ricky's family and the cone was in the yard when he found it. No he does not drive by anyone's house anymore than anyone else. Facts, Ricky got jumped out a meeting and Tim knew it was going to happen, we remember the hit and run, you know who knew about that. I am getting tired of this man getting picked at. He works hard, that is more than some that are on here talking. Setting is not working. Some make a living from this town doing nothing. And who payed for all those certifications everyone around here has. The tax-payers of Westmoreland did, FACT.
ATTENTION

Lafayette, TN

#80 Mar 3, 2013
Hello wrote:
Attention or who ever you are. Ricky has nothing to do with any of this. Facts, the boy that was charged with orange cone was not any of Ricky's family and the cone was in the yard when he found it. No he does not drive by anyone's house anymore than anyone else. Facts, Ricky got jumped out a meeting and Tim knew it was going to happen, we remember the hit and run, you know who knew about that. I am getting tired of this man getting picked at. He works hard, that is more than some that are on here talking. Setting is not working. Some make a living from this town doing nothing. And who payed for all those certifications everyone around here has. The tax-payers of Westmoreland did, FACT.
Fact: the boy was Ricky's father's step grandson. Fact: the orange cones were found in the boy's living room. Fact: Ricky took orange cones and said he put them on the back of a city truck. Fact: Ricky who is an alderman and claims to be so worried about the city's financial matters should have called the police dept. and had officers to come to the house and reported what he had found. Fact: he didn't want his family member in trouble and was helping to cover it up. Fact: court records and recordings to prove all of it and it is public record. I don't know anything about driving by anyone's house except Tim Farley's and if he has any brains left he might not want to pull in Tim's driveway and blow the horn again.
michelle456

Lafayette, TN

#81 Mar 3, 2013
You people really need a life . If its your business you would have known that the people that stole the womans truck was Howard Clark. He claimed he gave Matt Leduc, & a girl that lived in the apartments behind City hall a ride after they went to the food bank to get free food. When the police found them one of them admitted shooting up dilaudas as to why their was syringe in her truck. A fine job Officer Haynie & Maynard did. Read the paper
That Is A Fact

Lafayette, TN

#82 Mar 3, 2013
michelle456 wrote:
You people really need a life . If its your business you would have known that the people that stole the womans truck was Howard Clark. He claimed he gave Matt Leduc, & a girl that lived in the apartments behind City hall a ride after they went to the food bank to get free food. When the police found them one of them admitted shooting up dilaudas as to why their was syringe in her truck. A fine job Officer Haynie & Maynard did. Read the paper
Yes that is exactly the way it happened and the girls name was Amanda (Carter) Hix. That also is public record if all the lying nosie bodies want to go by the police dept. and ask to see it. If you are afraid to go there, go to the clerks office at General Sessions Court and ask to see it.
what

Westmoreland, TN

#83 Mar 4, 2013
That Is A Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is exactly the way it happened and the girls name was Amanda (Carter) Hix. That also is public record if all the lying nosie bodies want to go by the police dept. and ask to see it. If you are afraid to go there, go to the clerks office at General Sessions Court and ask to see it.
Why is this revelent to the topic posted??? WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?
Actually

Scottsville, KY

#84 Mar 4, 2013
I believe YOU need to check the newspaper. The newspaper said the syringes were still under investigation. And there was no follow-up story.
katherine

Lafayette, TN

#85 Mar 4, 2013
michelle456 wrote:
Now if they would actually give these useless people a little more than a slap on the hand, westmoreland and the surrounding areas might become a little more safer!
Hello

Lafayette, TN

#86 Mar 4, 2013
Attention you same to know alot. So do you work for city. And to put Ricky's dad on this, not smart. I am calling him, he needs to read. You have a name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubba's Market HOTTIE 3 hr Brittany fan 12
Kent smith jailed 4 hr Hamburgler 21
Westmoreland Council vacency 12 hr facts 25
Small Piece of Equipment found in downtown Hart... Fri Williams 8
Samantha child Fri Ewww 8
Brandi Miller Fri Brandi Miller 6
Town Fri PeytonShaw97 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westmoreland Mortgages